FIMA Ready to recieve Evicted homeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

luosT_tcR

Rookie
Jan 9, 2016
United States

No need for stimulas checks..... FIMA camps all around the USA are ready to recieve evicted homeless families.
They are safe, secure, and clean.
RULES: No cell phones, radios, TV's....... or any kind of communication devices.
No knives, blunt objects, guns...... or anything that could be used in self defence.
Once you have been assigned Barracks, all children will be separated for their safety .....like in this video.......
[youtube]
....... hmmm .....you know...... I see this video every day....... to remind myself of how thing SHOULD BE.

No need for stimulas checks..... FIMA camps all around the USA are ready to recieve evicted homeless families.
RULES: No cell phones, radios, TV's....... or any kind of communication devices.
No knives, blunt objects, guns...... or anything that could be used in self defence.
Once you have been assigned Barracks, all children will be separated for their safety .....like in this video.......
[youtube]
....... hmmm .....you know...... I see this video every day....... to remind myself of how thing SHOULD BE.

What is FIMA?
The Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA) manages the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
Does the OP know that?
I have no idea...

[youtube]

What is FIMA?
The Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA) manages the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
Does the OP know that?
I have no idea...

I believe FIMA stands for, "For Instance, My Ass"

[youtube]

What is FIMA?
Does the OP know that?
I have no idea...

FIMA is Female Inspecting My Ass...

I believe the individual meant FEMA but then again Newsmax watchers can not be read that easily on what they truly mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back