Filthy rich democrats respond to poll numbers

It is good to see you admit base your vote on words and not actions.

Not many people have the balls to admit that openly.
If nothing else, it is at least somewhat of a speed bump into oblivion.

It that is the best we can vote for, that is all we can do.

At least, in this fabulous democracy owned by democrats.

And the Democrats aren’t? You would have to be stupid to believe that and out of touch with what real Americans think. Look at the number of EO’s this President has made, that is not democracy, that is him pushing what he believe is best for Americans, the same goes with Obama and Trump and Bush and on and on. Biden in three years has more EOs than the first 17 Presidents combined.

As far as millionaires and billionaires? Democrats have a long history of cuddling up to the rich hobknobbing with the elite, Soros has interjected himself into many elections and the Democrats gladly take donations from him, Gates and 95% of the Hollywood elite, like those on the view.

All that said, Republicans nor Democrats are for the working class Americans that are the backbone of this nation.
you are wasting your time.....penny is one of the die hard party people....

And nobody from the right gave a flying fuck about the poor when there was Repub in the White House.

Weird how you all only care when the wrong person is in the White House.
Well, at least we both feel that the wrong person is currently in the White House. But, are Americans better off now than they were four years ago? No. They were better off under Trump, even the poor.

The republicans want to take democracy away, they are so pro millionaires and billionaires.
/---/ Ahhh, another strawman argument. If that were true, we'd support the social media billionaires stomping on free speech, and all the Hollyweird millionaires who pizz on every conservative idea.

The filthy rich hosts of the View all sat around lamenting poll numbers the other day regarding how people are more concerned with the economy than pretty much anything else

Here is what one of the loons said

"Well, what’s depressing is that the New York Times released a poll today that says that 71% of voters agree that democracy is under threat. But only 7% of voters rank a threat to democracy as a major issue this election cycle," Behar said.

"I find that so depressing, I can't begin to tell you," she added

Whoopi cushion then chimed in

"That's why I don't like polls,"

These people lived in a little bubble that is about to burst, only, they will never be the ones who suffer for the mess they supported and propagandize for, even now with how they warned everyone democracy was ending cuz democrats are not doing well in the polls.

They either don't care about the suffering or are just too stupid to understand what exactly is going on in the real world.

Either way, you get the same result.
I'll never understand why people watch something they know is stupid.

If nothing else, it is at least somewhat of a speed bump into oblivion.

It that is the best we can vote for, that is all we can do.

At least, in this fabulous democracy owned by democrats.

It is not the best we can do, but it benefits those in power for you to believe that

Well, at least we both feel that the wrong person is currently in the White House. But, are Americans better off now than they were four years ago? No. They were better off under Trump, even the poor.

So, you do not think that out of control spending under Trump has any impact on what is happening today?

So, you do not think that kept too low for far too long had any impact on what is happening today?

You truly think all you see around you is the result of the last 636 days only?

So, you do not think that out of control spending under Trump has any impact on what is happening today?

So, you do not think that kept too low for far too long had any impact on what is happening today?

The GOP ran on repealing and replacing Obamacare and securing the border

Then they were elected and did nothing for 2 years with Trump leading the show.

Then voters got pissed as the democrats came into power, and the rest is history.

I reckon we wind the clock back round again and give them another try.

Or just keep to the status quo.

The GOP ran on repealing and replacing Obamacare and securing the border

Then they were elected and did nothing for 2 years with Trump leading the show.

Then voters got pissed as the democrats came into power, and the rest is history.

every election cycle the pendulum always swings away from the side that is fucking up....and both sides always fuck up....

winding the clock back and giving them another try is the very definition of keeping to the status quo

I asked a simple question. Are Americans better off now than they were four years ago, even the poor? You could just say no.

Forum List

Back