File This Under 'No Kidding'

Oh, you are telling democrats who think their government is wonderful now that Orange man is gone

Reading comprehension is just not 'your thing', I see.

The article speaks for itself. I am sharing the latest news that the KNOWN criminal government agency, the FBI, is continuing to violate both Constitution and Rule of law, violating American citizen's Constitutional Rights.

YOU, till obsessed with Trump - who still takes up residence in that tiny little brain of yours 24/7 as we all see, brought up Trump while this thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP, who IS 'gone'.
Enough talk!

Orange man bad!

Newly Declassified Report: FBI Spied on Americans
without a Warrant in Search For ‘Right-Wing Domestic
Extremists’ Despite Being Warned it was Unconstitutional

The FISA Court released its own findings revealing evidence that the FBI violated both the Constitution and the Rule of Law, to include defrauding the FISA Court, IOT illegally spy on US citizens, reporters, the media, the US Congress, the USSC, and GOP / Conservative politicians, to include President Trump and his team.

They were trying to find enemies of the Reich, so it's okay.

BTW, the FBI identifies as "Gestapo" and demands you call them by their preferred noun...

Trump Administration Moves To Reauthorize NSA’s Controversial Spying Program

You mean he is not?

I thought the media censored conspiracy stories that can't be proven, like any that have to do with Biden.

I feel so naive and violated, kinda like a female rube democrat alone with Harvey Weinerstein.

Or Tara Reid alone with Joe Biden (who could teach Harvey a thing or two)
I remember hearing a story about a woman JFK raped. She was young and loved JFK, so she more or less let him has his way and never made a peep about it.

There is no deterrence to law-breaking anywhere in the DOJ, IRS, State, ATF, or any other federal agency. It looks to me like the entire federal gov't has been weaponized against political opponents. And so is much of the media, Hollywood, Academia, and the major sports leagues. Cancel culture and virtue signaling are in full-swing.

There is no law save "serve the Reich" in America. There is no crime other than "defying the Reich."

The federal agencies serve the democrat Reich and will do anything to promote power for the Reich.

I remember hearing a story about a woman JFK raped. She was young and loved JFK, so she more or less let him has his way and never made a peep about it.

Great story, Brau...how about getting back to the thread topic?!

The FISA Court released its own findings revealing evidence that the FBI violated both the Constitution and the Rule of Law, to include defrauding the FISA Court, IOT illegally spy on US citizens, reporters, the media, the US Congress, the USSC, and GOP / Conservative politicians, to include President Trump and his team.

They were trying to find enemies of the Reich, so it's okay.

BTW, the FBI identifies as "Gestapo" and demands you call them by their preferred noun...

Trump Administration Moves To Reauthorize NSA’s Controversial Spying Program

Nice "whataboutism" but not even in the same zip code as the abuse by the Gestapo in outright spying on Americans to ferret out enemies of the democrat party.

There is no deterrence to law-breaking anywhere in the DOJ, IRS, State, ATF, or any other federal agency. It looks to me like the entire federal gov't has been weaponized against political opponents. And so is much of the media, Hollywood, Academia, and the major sports leagues. Cancel culture and virtue signaling are in full-swing.

Unfortunately, there are a plethora of court rulings that have gutted much of the Bill or Rights. To keep drug dealers from getting off, Courts have invented this idea that law enforcement can still do all sorts of things because the Constitution just prevents it from "being used against you in a Court of law" and nothing else, and your only legal recourse is to sue them for the trespass if they enter your property without a warrant or for theft if they take something in an illegal search. While ignoring soverign and qualified immunity, they basically have ruled that the government can do whatever the hell it wants as long as they think you are a bad guy.

Makes you wonder when they will pull a page out of the Wilson regime, AG Palmer playbook. A peek of commiecrat history:

A hundred years ago—on January 3, 1920—Americans woke up to discover just how little their own government regarded the cherished Bill of Rights. During the night, some 4,000 of their fellow citizens were rounded up and jailed for what amounted, in most cases, to no good reason at all and no due process, either.

For those that refuse to learn from history.

Forum List

Back