Fight Racism - Fight Anti- Semitism campaign begins in Washington D.C.

Are you referring to the Crusades? The Dark ages? The Jews and Protestant Christians who were burned at the stake along with 150,000 witches in Europe? That was the Roman Catholic Church. Not evangelicals, not protestant Christians. Please site an mass murders commited by Protestant Christians on the same scale. I've never heard of a single incident in my life. Have you? Let us be clear Islam is not the greatest producer of genocide according to History. No that prize goes to Communism. Hands down. Still anti-semitism, racism is wrong wherever it is found. Thanks for answering my question. Much appreciated, Asceplias. - Jeri p.s. there were 27 people killed in the Witch trials in USA and it was the Christians who put an end to it because they said it opposed scripture to do such a thing. We focus on 27 people killed by a few misguided souls in america but forget the 150,000 killed over the accusation of being a witch in Europe. Why do people do this? What coult the possible motive to be to deflect such a thing. Any ideas?

It would have been a great point to identify Hitlers real religion - the occult - with the launching of this fight anti semitism campaign. I don't know why they didn't think to use the opportunity to clarify his affiliations with Aleister Crowley and other occultists including his fondness for Madame Blavatsky teachings on the Aryan race - she coined the phrase after her trip to Tibet and discover of the swastika symbol - etc.

That was a missed opportunity.

Anyway, if that is it, I think I'll return to the other thread. Nice discussion. Thanks everyone!

Are you referring to the Crusades? The Dark ages? The Jews and Protestant Christians who were burned at the stake along with 150,000 witches in Europe? That was the Roman Catholic Church. Not evangelicals, not protestant Christians. Please site an mass murders commited by Protestant Christians on the same scale. I've never heard of a single incident in my life. Have you? Let us be clear Islam is not the greatest producer of genocide according to History. No that prize goes to Communism. Hands down. Still anti-semitism, racism is wrong wherever it is found. Thanks for answering my question. Much appreciated, Asceplias. - Jeri p.s. there were 27 people killed in the Witch trials in USA and it was the Christians who put an end to it because they said it opposed scripture to do such a thing. We focus on 27 people killed by a few misguided souls in america but forget the 150,000 killed over the accusation of being a witch in Europe. Why do people do this? What coult the possible motive to be to deflect such a thing. Any ideas?

I was talking about Christianity in general. You are talking about a different sub group. I dont know what Protestants specifically have done but I will see if I can find out.

I was talking about Christianity in general. You are talking about a different sub group. I dont know what Protestants specifically have done but I will see if I can find out.
This is Jeremiah's version of the con man's shell game.

When you bring up mass murders, wars, and genocides that Christians have committed throughout history.

She will be quick to point out that her little group of fundies didn't do this or that.

And that the other Christians really aren't Christian according to her standards. . :cool:

Please do. I'm not a Catholic.. I'm Pentacostal.. I know of no history of Protestants ever putting people to death in mass numbers. If it is there I will thoroughly condemn it. Publicly.

This is Jeremiah's version of the con man's shell game.

When you bring up mass murders, wars, and genocides that Christians have committed throughout history.

She will be quick to point out that her little group of fundies didn't do this or that.

And that the other Christians really aren't Christian according to her standards. . :cool:

If you burn a Jew or a Protestant Christian to death at the stake for refusing to convert to Catholicism? No. That isn't Christianity. Those were not Christians that ordered such things to be done in Gods name, Sunni. Christians are to save lives. Not take them. I hope that is a good enough explanation for you as to why I object to the false claims of Christians mass murdering people in the name of God. *** The Catholic Church has admitted that these things should never have been done. When will Islam do the same? We need to come into agreement here that no religion has the right to put others to death. We should all have a freedom of choice. To believe what we wish. That is the right of every human being.

Last edited:

Please do. I'm not a Catholic.. I'm Pentacostal.. I know of no history of Protestants ever putting people to death in mass numbers. If it is there I will thoroughly condemn it. Publicly.

This is actually pretty interesting. i remember learning about this in school but did not pay much attention to it. The thing that strikes me most is that the British empires formal religion is Protestant. The fact there is nothing reported tends to make me suspicious as Britain was an imperialistic power. I'll let you know what I find.

Very good, Sunni. I agree that is an example that I would again say is not following biblical teachings. Neither of them. I do not know the death toll of that 30 yr. war. I would guess it isn't as high as the genocide on Christians around the world. I'm told a Christian is persecuted somewhere in the world every 11 minutes. According to VOM reports. But to get back on topic have you anything else to offer on the Washington, D.C. campaign to fight anti - semitism? If not, I'll go back to my Hebrew language thread. I noticed you didn't respond to the news about the man you quoted as having been responsible for restoring the language. I thought you'd be delighted to learn of it!

Last edited:

This is actually pretty interesting. i remember learning about this in school but did not pay much attention to it. The thing that strikes me most is that the British empires formal religion is Protestant. The fact there is nothing reported tends to make me suspicious as Britain was an imperialistic power. I'll let you know what I find.

Thanks! I appreciate that, Asclepias. I didn't pay attention in school either. Don't feel bad. :eusa_angel:

If not, I'll go back to my Hebrew language thread. I noticed you didn't respond to the news about the man you quoted as having been responsible for restoring the language. I thought you'd be delighted to learn of it!
I already said my part.......modern Hebrew is an abortion when compared to ancient Hebrew. . :cool:

Christians, including Protostants have had their share....

The Great Famine in Ireland , in the mid 1800's can be blamed in part on Protestant England, and the harsh strictures they put on Catholics of Ireland. Death toll was estimated at close to a million. Following that were the Irish Troubles - between Protostants and Catholics in Ireland.

Rwandan Genocide - a conflict heavily influenced by Catholic and Protostant Churches (in this very religious country) who morally supported the genocide of the opposing faction. Ironically it was the tiny Muslim minority that hid Tutsi's and Hutu's who wanted no part of the genocide. 800,000 died.

The Bosnia-Herzegovina conflict which resulted in genocide committed by the Orthodox Christian Serbs against the Muslims in Bosnia and the Catholic Croats in Croatia. The Serbs committed mass executions of hundreds of Croat men and burying them in mass graves. A year later, in Sarajevo, Bosnia "Serb snipers continually shot down helpless civilians in the streets, including eventually over 3,500 children." Estimated 200,000 killed.

"Bosnian Muslims were hopelessly outgunned. As the Serbs gained ground, they began to systematically roundup local Muslims in scenes eerily similar to those that had occurred under the Nazis during World War II, including mass shootings, forced repopulation of entire towns, and confinement in make-shift concentration camps for men and boys. The Serbs also terrorized Muslim families into fleeing their villages by using rape as a weapon against women and girls. "​

It's not a pretty picture.

Would someone please explain how the religion of a ship captain on a Columbus voyage or how closely current Hebrew is to ancient Hebrew relates to a discussion of AFDI anti-Muslim ads on Buses in Washington today.

Thanks! I appreciate that, Asclepias. I didn't pay attention in school either. Don't feel bad. :eusa_angel:

So far I have found out the Puritans were Protestant and they were responsible for the Salem Witch burnings, Manifest Destiny of the NA's and slavery here in the US. Thats a lot of blood already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_Destiny#Era_of_continental_expansion

Treaty of Ghent with Britain.

The United States, while intending never to acquire lands from the Indians otherwise than peaceably, and with their free consent, are fully determined, in that manner, progressively, and in proportion as their growing population may require, to reclaim from the state of nature, and to bring into cultivation every portion of the territory contained within their acknowledged boundaries. In thus providing for the support of millions of civilized beings, they will not violate any dictate of justice or of humanity; for they will not only give to the few thousand savages scattered over that territory an ample equivalent for any right they may surrender, but will always leave them the possession of lands more than they can cultivate, and more than adequate to their subsistence, comfort, and enjoyment, by cultivation.

Last edited:

So far I have found out the Puritans were Protestant and they were responsible for the Salem Witch burnings, Manifest Destiny of the NA's and slavery here in the US. Thats a lot of blood already.

Manifest destiny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States, while intending never to acquire lands from the Indians otherwise than peaceably, and with their free consent, are fully determined, in that manner, progressively, and in proportion as their growing population may require, to reclaim from the state of nature, and to bring into cultivation every portion of the territory contained within their acknowledged boundaries. In thus providing for the support of millions of civilized beings, they will not violate any dictate of justice or of humanity; for they will not only give to the few thousand savages scattered over that territory an ample equivalent for any right they may surrender, but will always leave them the possession of lands more than they can cultivate, and more than adequate to their subsistence, comfort, and enjoyment, by cultivation.

According to the Historian David Barton there were 27 people killed during the Salem witch trials by Puritans. He teaches about this and the documentation / records are presented. It was a Christian that put an end to the witch trials by pointing out to the Puritans that it was against scripture to do what they were doing. It ended there.

Compare this to the Roman Catholic Church were approx 150,000 people were put to death as witches - and you can see why I mentioned earlier I find it amazing the world focuses on Salem without mention of the true witch hunt of the RCC in Europe. Again, the RCC knows today these men were wrong but in comparison history proves the Puritans ceased very quickly when presented with scripture that condemned what they had done. They had a day of repentance throughout the land at the news of it. See David Bartons teaching on that. It is excellent.

This sort of stuff this group is promoting is pure hate speech and dishonest - there's no excusing it as an attempt to "stop racism" because it's not. It's aim is to use antisemitism, out of context quotes and violent images to promote anti-muslim bigotry.

o-ANTI-MUSLIM-AD-570.jpg

AFDI%20hate-speech.jpeg

pod11213.jpg

Manifest destiny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Historian David Barton there were 27 people killed during the Salem witch trials by Puritans. He teaches about this and the documentation / records are presented. It was a Christian that put an end to the witch trials by pointing out to the Puritans that it was against scripture to do what they were doing. It ended there.

Compare this to the Roman Catholic Church were approx 150,000 people were put to death as witches - and you can see why I mentioned earlier I find it amazing the world focuses on Salem without mention of the true witch hunt of the RCC in Europe. Again, the RCC knows today these men were wrong but in comparison history proves the Puritans ceased very quickly when presented with scripture that condemned what they had done. They had a day of repentance throughout the land at the news of it. See David Bartons teaching on that. It is excellent.
When it comes to religion and race, people hear what they want to hear and dismiss what does not fall within their beliefs. For example, it's commonly accepted among Christians that Islam teaches religious intolerant even thou the Qur'an makes it very clear that messengers of God are not to forcefully impose their teachings on the people but to guide them and ask them to accept God with their own will.

Muslims as well as Christians have twisted scriptures to serve political, and personal agendas for centuries.

Again, the Jews are not a race.......they are people who are members of a religion.

What the Bible says is the tribes of Israel were gone forever 720 BC. The surviving tribe of Judah, developed strict racist policies to avoid them "suffering" the fate of Israel, which is to lose their delusional identity that Yahweh a fake, phony, fraud war deity chose them if they cut off their foreskins and would help them win wars and assimilate with everyone else like civilized people. So in theory, they are originally mixed, yet more recently, somewhat inbred people since their Yahweh via street screamers called "prophets" in the Old Testament demanded no intermarrying, assuming they ever existed at all and they are not Khazars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back