Field of Dreams Game 2022

Cubs Reds. It's a good game. I hope this link works and watch this catch and throw to third base. Cubs lead Reds in front of a sellout crowd at MLB's 2022 Field of Dreams game Crap! it's not showing it but it's a good game anyway.
Just turned on repeat! Lucky me, I got to see Contreras roll his ankle running past 2nd base! Why do we call baseball players athletes? They're such pu$$ies; sliding into 2nd base: "I got a strawberry on my arse," out for 3 weeks on the DL! :( :eusa_shhh::itsok::rolleyes:

I dont like baseball but the FOD game is amazing. Amazing

It's amazing BB is still shown! It's just part of basic TV I guess and these cable contracts subsidize the insane salaries! I haven't watched BB seriously in well over a decade! I didn't even know my city's beloved Cubs had won the World Series in '16! It was much more entertaining watching them give away their chance in '03 to the Marlins! I did watch the Sox win it all in '05 over Houston with Roger Clemens! That was the last time I was truly entertained by the most boring of major sports! :stir: :p:itsok::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back