Fiat Chrysler to Invest $4.5 Billion in Manufacturing in Michigan

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
By Adrienne Roberts Updated Feb. 26, 2019 2:42 p.m. ET Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV plans to spend $4.5 billion to expand factory production in Michigan, including a new Jeep assembly plant in Detroit, but also said Tuesday it will lay off workers at a plant in Illinois. The auto maker is adding 6,500 new jobs in Michigan as part of a restructuring of its manufacturing operations that started under the leadership of Sergio Marchionne, who died in July, and is continuing under new Chief Executive Mike Manley.
Fiat Chrysler to Invest $4.5 Billion in Manufacturing in Michigan, Create Nearly 6,500 Jobs

In the meantime, the democrats are running and celebrating people demanding that we get rid of cars.....

for the middle class of course.

The left will now pretend they are not pissed about this news.

Thanks Trump. Still keeping promises. America is thriving.

Man, it’s too bad you guys swore off Chrysler and GM products since they got bailed out by the government. Or is that not in effect any more?

Man, it’s too bad you guys swore off Chrysler and GM products since they got bailed out by the government. Or is that not in effect any more?

I never swore off them. Chrysler and Dodge are the same company. I love the Dodge Challenger Hellcat and Demon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Adrienne Roberts Updated Feb. 26, 2019 2:42 p.m. ET Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV plans to spend $4.5 billion to expand factory production in Michigan, including a new Jeep assembly plant in Detroit, but also said Tuesday it will lay off workers at a plant in Illinois. The auto maker is adding 6,500 new jobs in Michigan as part of a restructuring of its manufacturing operations that started under the leadership of Sergio Marchionne, who died in July, and is continuing under new Chief Executive Mike Manley.
Fiat Chrysler to Invest $4.5 Billion in Manufacturing in Michigan, Create Nearly 6,500 Jobs

In the meantime, the democrats are running and celebrating people demanding that we get rid of cars.....

Why don't yous guys ever propagate the layoffs that occur monthly?MAGA

Why don't yous guys ever propagate the layoffs that occur monthly?MAGA
Because they just got better paying jobs

So you can't see anything positive in this announcement? You just spout more nonsense ?

I’m sure it is positive. It is also instructive.

They were bailed out in the 80’s (I think it was) and now they are investing money and employing Americans.

But if you guys had your way back then, you’d have let them fail…hence no future investment that you’re celebrating today.

I’m sure GM will announce some good news at some point; the same company you wanted to be out of business when Obama bailed them out.

This is why the government intervention was important then and today.

So you can't see anything positive in this announcement? You just spout more nonsense ?

They were bailed out in the 80’s (I think it was) and now they are investing money and employing Americans.

But if you guys had your way back then, you’d have let them fail…hence no future investment that you’re celebrating today.

I’m sure GM will announce some good news at some point; the same company you wanted to be out of business when Obama bailed them out.

who wanted them out of business? the bail out was not needed because they would of been fine with out it.

This thread died quickly.

Forum List

Back