Fetterman.

This should strain things... Now they must convene a special election.

Hoping for a positive outcome

Come back with some other than an unsubstantiated rumor based on less that reliable news sources.

This is UNVERIFIED at this time, but the Fetterman camp have been quiet and his wife along with her children left the country.
Wow

Wow brother if it is true holy Toledo

Gisele Left-Her-Man: Fetterman's Wife Fled to Canada After Senator Entered Hospital for Depression​

At this point I wish John the best.

He is still on par with the rest of Senate Dimms.

Would you run from someone with severe depression, or would you help them? This doesn't add up. I think he is brain dead just by her reaction to get away from the pressures. I certainly wouldn't leave a loved one's side if they were alive.

The cover up is worse than the crime

Fetterman rumored brain dead...​

WAIT A MINUTE, Bill. Are we talking about now today or just in general all along?

And the guy wasn't in office long enough to have ever actually HELD the office! So if anything, if this bastard is a veggie now, I see no need for another election, that would give the Dems TWO chances at it--- it should automatically just revert to the other candidate who ran for the position, Doctor Oz.

Would you run from someone with severe depression, or would you help them? This doesn't add up. I think he is brain dead just by her reaction to get away from the pressures. I certainly wouldn't leave a loved one's side if they were alive.
Beat ya to this story. Funny mods didn't combine

~~~~~~
I thought it strange that very little has been said about Fetterman by the MSM since he went into the hospital for depression.

I thought it strange that very little has been said about Fetterman by the MSM since he went into the hospital for depression.

DEM GOLDEN RULE #1, Doc:
  • Democrats are NEVER quiet so long as they have anything BAD they can say about Trump and the GOP, or are ALWAYS quiet if they have nothing GOOD they can say about themselves or one of their own.

Forum List

Back