Fetterman wants to release murderers.. lies when saying he's for the working class.. (says Oz)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Also in this vide he says something about Fetterman wanting to prosecute people for.. something that has to do with energy and/or the Keystone pipeline. I played it twice and couldn't get it, so if you do get it (I had to use CCs), let me (us) know.. But yeh, it looks like F wants to prosecute people who .. I dunno..? Maybe they stand in the way of the New Green Steal or something but anyhow.. yeh, go after them, but let murderers go free...

yikes

:eusa_doh:

• Banned
Oz's numbers rose in the polls after the debate

Why it is still close is baffling, despite the fact cnn pushes BS against conservative candidates

Also in this vide he says something about Fetterman wanting to prosecute people for.. something that has to do with energy and/or the Keystone pipeline. I played it twice and couldn't get it, so if you do get it (I had to use CCs), let me (us) know.. But yeh, it looks like F wants to prosecute people who .. I dunno..? Maybe they stand in the way of the New Green Steal or something but anyhow.. yeh, go after them, but let murderers go free...

yikes

:eusa_doh:

Fetterman supposedly stands on the side of working families there in Pennsylvania, but blames oil companies?

Pennsylvania is a major oil and gas producer. Does he want to put those "working families" out of their jobs or something? He did after all support shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline.

Fetterman did say that we wanted to prosecute oil executives, blaming them for the high price of gasoline:

John Fetterman proposes prosecuting oil executives for high gas prices

• Banned
Fetterman supposedly stands on the side of working families there in Pennsylvania, but blames oil companies?

Pennsylvania is a major oil and gas producer. Does he want to put those "working families" out of their jobs or something? He did after all support shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline.

Fetterman did say that we wanted to prosecute oil executives, blaming them for the high price of gasoline:

John Fetterman proposes prosecuting oil executives for high gas prices
thanks for this info.. which I got half way through before feeling a little ill.. will read the rest later, hopefully.

Words from that site: Author speaks of Fetterman "weaponizing law enforcement against business leaders he doesn't like," and calls that a new tactic.

No, it is far from new for the leftists who use this kind of argument (big business BAD, let's over-tax it!) to implement govt takeover of private business.. so we can (Come on, Man!) get to communism already!.

The guy is a liar and prefers criminals.

He wants tax payer shoot up sites for dope heads.

He wants to get rid of cash bail.

He wants to let criminals out of jail because they are like your grandma, or some other stupid comment he made relating felons to grandparents.

The guy is a piece of shit that loves criminals. How many public appearances has he made dressed like one in his Carhartt hoodie with the sleeves pushed up to show off his prison looking tats?

• Banned
The guy is a liar and prefers criminals.

He wants tax payer shoot up sites for dope heads.

He wants to get rid of cash bail.

He wants to let criminals out of jail because they are like your grandma, or some other stupid comment he made relating felons to grandparents.

The guy is a piece of shit that loves criminals. How many public appearances has he made dressed like one in his Carhartt hoodie with the sleeves pushed up to show off his prison looking tats?
LOL

He said criminals are like your grandma?

In what way? They're both human?

Yet, sometimes it seems criminals aren't even that.. they've devolved into something animal like.. (read some descriptions of murder scenes and see if you can disagree)

LOL

He said criminals are like your grandma?

In what way? They're both human?

Yet, sometimes it seems criminals aren't even that.. they've devolved into something animal like.. (read some descriptions of murder scenes and see if you can disagree)

Criminals serving time are like your grandfather.

It's a cheap attempt to try and soften the fact they are serving time for being criminals. My grandfather never served time because he wasn't a criminal.

Course this is the same guy that has convicted murders on his campaign team.

Forum List

Back