Fetterman opposes school vouchers for the poor

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Uncle Festterman the Hypocrite

Uncle Festterman does one thing quite well, putting his foot in his mouth.

Oz has a bunch of houses.........Uncle Festterman has only one.

Oz paid for his, Uncle Festterman's sister paid for his.

iu

Great ideas......Uncle Festterman

iu

That race is a good gauge of where America is headed. If Pa elects that lazy Leftist goofus, we're doomed.

$34,000 tuition per kid is a lot, even on a US Senator's salary.

Is Festerman planning to accept graft if he wins? Doesn't he take bribes now as Lieutenant Governor, or in his previous position of Braddock mayor?

iu

He is opposing the destruction of public schools and conservatives tendency to defund them at the expense of private and charter schools....
I see just about all of Alt-Right media has piled on. Typical. Now, outside of the just and righteous outrage about him sending his kids to private school (lord help us, we know NO Republicans do that! :auiqs.jpg:),
That's....not really what he said. And I hate posting a Twitter feed.

$34,000 tuition per kid is a lot, even on a US Senator's salary.

Is Festerman planning to accept graft if he wins? Doesn't he take bribes now as Lieutenant Governor, or in his previous position of Braddock mayor?
His daddy paid him something like $54,000 a year while he was a full time Braddock mayor earning $150/ year.
I'd bet someone will dig into this and see if daddy's subsidizing this too.

He is opposing the destruction of public schools and conservatives tendency to defund them at the expense of private and charter schools....
I see just about all of Alt-Right media has piled on. Typical. Now, outside of the just and righteous outrage about him sending his kids to private school (lord help us, we know NO Republicans do that! :auiqs.jpg:),
That's....not really what he said. And I hate posting a Twitter feed.

Bullshit. He wants to force the common people into the Failed Government school system, while elitists like his entitled ass get to send their children to quality institutions.

Bullshit. He wants to force the common people into the Failed Government school system, while elitists like his entitled ass get to send their children to quality institutions.
If it were funded and supported, it would be able to attract and retain competent teaching talent and access to resources.
But since conservatives have seen fit to make it a political football, it gets the short end of the stick in favor of charter schools and private schools.

That race is a good gauge of where America is headed. If Pa elects that lazy Leftist goofus, we're doomed.
The GOP (aided by Trump) shot itself in the foot, by running a carpetbagging opponent who can't seem to connect with his target constituency.

Festerman winning will be the biggest unforced error to the '22 election.

Better than what?

Certainly not better than a successful cardiologist and Television star , a veteran of military service who looks and acts like what he actually is.

Festerman is a bum.
A reality TV show grifting doctor who hasn't practiced regularly in years and who hawks questionable treatments and supplements?
No. I'll take the guy who suffered a stroke. Oz is doing a wonderful job of beating himself at the moment. His credibility is shot.

A reality TV show grifting doctor who hasn't practiced regularly in years and who hawks questionable treatments and supplements?
No. I'll take the guy who suffered a stroke. Oz is doing a wonderful job of beating himself at the moment. His credibility is shot.
There are a lot of left wingers who can identify with Festerman's life long lazy moocher lifestyle.
unclefesterman.jpg

He looks like Uncle Fester, but he sounds like Lurch.

Its crazy that you think that suffering a stroke is a qualification for political office.

But I guess its no more crazy that libs thinking that Mayor Petey qualifies for high office because he likes to take it in the caboose.

iu

Is he winning his opponet.

Must be why Oz has narrowed the gap, recently.

Uncle Festterman and Joe Biden 2024. Two minds can't make half a thought.

Left wingers work for a living. Same as everyone else.

You're in a moral outrage because a politician lives better than most people?
So many more things to be outraged by. :)

Festerman DOESN'T work for a living. His living is supplied to him by his affluent parents, which is something else when a man is in his 50's.

Its crazy that you think that suffering a stroke is a qualification for political office.

But I guess its no more crazy that libs thinking that Mayor Petey qualifies for high office because he likes to take it in the caboose.
It was a joke. The guy who suffered a stroke is a better candidate for Senate than the (sham) doctor who may have treated it. :)

Festerman DOESN'T work for a living. His living is supplied to him by his affluent parents, which is something else when a man is in his 50's.
Hmmm. Well, I seem to remember a guy who grew up privileged and whose father fronted him quite a bit of cash when he was a young man and never really had to work for anything in his adult life, save for lending his name to whatever grift he wanted in on.
I heard that guy was elected President. Who'da thunk? :)

Forum List

Back