Fetterman Is Given $1 Million After Train-Wreck Debate

OK….let’s take your denial that Fetterman wants to release vicious murderers back on the street, one by one.

In this case, he was the SOLE vote to release a subhuman who murdered a woman with scissors:
I just questioned your claim that he wants to release 1/3 of all prisoners. Why are you trying to dodge that claim?

I just questioned your claim that he wants to release 1/3 of all prisoners. Why are you trying to dodge that claim?
Why did you dodge the claim that he wants to release murderers? That was my key point.

Put murderers on the street? That is the right wing claim, but will you point out why you think that, other than "that's what MAGA politicians have said"

10 convicted first-degree murderers John Fetterman helped release from prison​

Oh; THOSE murderers!!!

Greg

n total, Fetterman has advocated for releasing one-third of Pennsylvania’s inmates — or 12,000 convicts — at least 11 times:

1. 2020: Fetterman said “1/3 of the prisoners in PA state prisons” could be released and “we wouldn’t be any less safe.”
  2. 2020: Fetterman again said "we could release a third our inmates and not make anyone less safe.”
  3. 2020: Fetterman tweeted “we absolutely must” “reduce our prison population by 1/3.”
  4. 2020: Fetterman excitedly claimed Pennsylvania “could release a third of our inmates.”
  5. 2020: Fetterman tweeted “we could reduce our state prison population by 1/3.”
  6. 2020: Fetterman tweeted “we could relaxes [sic] 1/3 of our inmates, make us *no* less safe.”
  7. 2020: Fetterman said “I agree … we could reduce our prison population by a third and not make anyone less safe in Pennsylvania.”
  8. 2020: Fetterman said “we could reduce our prison population by a third.”
  9. 2020: Fetterman told Pennlive “the state could cut its inmate population by one-third.”
  10. 2020: Fetterman said “we could release a third of our prison population and not make us any less safe.”
  11. 2021: Fetterman “I agree … we could release one-third of our inmate population and not make anyone less safe.”
Bottom line: Fetterman wants to release one-third of inmates, and that’s a fact.

Greg

Or how about this one, in which Fetterman was happy to vote to release a murderer who hacked his victim to death with garden shears?

So the judge and prosecutor both as well as the entire parole board saying he should be released confuses you?

What attracts dems to vegitables like Biden and Fetterman? :laugh:
This is done on purpose. We are being conditioned and the powerful believe themselves to not lose in the long term. They need a world that is not destroyed. But with a far more docile population and less of them.

Forum List

Back