Feminists demand Andrew Jackson taken off $20 bill. Replace with woman!!

Might as well throw that Kardashian gal on it.

The other side could feature her ass.

It would have to come as a set of two ten dollar bills, though.

They should put her on a coin...."head" or "tail" would take on a new meaning.

Typical right wing respect for women. Thanks for reinforcing it.

And then they wonder why they are about to thumped in the female vote by at least 20 points in 2016....

Pffft...so whats up with billary under paying all the women in her employ?
Fuck off you partisan hack...

Obviously you don't even know how government works. When did Hillary become the "chief of setting pay standards" in government? Geez, no wonder you can't come up with any more viable candidates for your party.

You and your fellow retard posters here calling someone an idiot is hilarious. Pop your head out of your ass and get some air, you need it.

Quit shitting all over the thread and then blaming others of doing it. Obviously you don't have any sensible ideas or reasoning on the subject, all you know how to do is make vulgar snotty remarks.

I thought it was the right that lacked a sense of humor. The left made a ton of off color jokes on Palin and others and only in this thread you talk about respect for women. Interesting far left wing nut ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You miss the point. The 'head or tail' comment showed disrespect for women in general. People make fun of Palin because she's inarticulate as well as grossly ignorant. Nothing really wrong with that except she was actually picked for vice president. This added insult to injury considering McCain had ethical issues himself for those of you who were young children during the Keating 5 scandal. It show the low standards republicans have for their own political candidates.

because all women are ho's right? :cuckoo:

Yeah...because KardASSshian is a pillar of the community.:cuckoo:

Which is why she shouldn't have been mentioned in the same breath as Susan b Anthony, should she?

Hence my point.

I dont see any reference to susan in this string....

The women they arre talking about for the $20 include Eleanor Roosevelt and Susan b Anthony.

Meh...fuck em both. They didnt do shit.

Respect for a Ho like kardASSian? The people you choose to respect is telling....
You a member of the Jodi Arias fan club as well?

I don't know who these people are. Must be people from t.v. land. You have nothing to add to the discussion, but just like immature little stefanie, you feel a need to say something it looks like.

Than you need to STFU up and learn a little about current events before you start flapping those lips that might as well belong on a pussy.

And then they wonder why they are about to thumped in the female vote by at least 20 points in 2016....

Pffft...so whats up with billary under paying all the women in her employ?
Fuck off you partisan hack...

Obviously you don't even know how government works. When did Hillary become the "chief of setting pay standards" in government? Geez, no wonder you can't come up with any more viable candidates for your party.

STFU you moron. Billary decides the pay for her staff and no one else.
Get back with me when you pull your head out of your twat.

Feminists demand Andrew Jackson taken off $20 bill. Replace with woman!!

How about Obama? He's as feminine as any woman
Feminine or not, he kicked your ass...twice.
He sure fucked my budget.

He fucked your budget? It's the republicans going after food stamps, not the dems.
I don't believe in gov charity. Obama energy policy fucked my budget and he's cost you money, too. You just must be one of those folks Gruber was banking on.

Feminist DEMANDS demands demands

now you see where the word Femminazi was adopted. quite fitting isn't it?

they do think they are special. But their shrillness is annoying

Can anyone name a woman who has accomplished anything great.? All the candidates are just female protesters like rosa parks!!!. Where are the great female scientists or military leaders or even politicians. Fact is women have always been failures. They don't have the intelligence or agressiveness men have.

Women s group Boot Andrew Jackson from 20 bill

march 5 2015
If the nonprofit “Women on 20s” has its way, the face on the $20 bill will no longer be former President Andrew Jackson, but rather someone like bus seat civil-rights activist Rosa Parks, or Freedom Trail forger Harriet Tubman.

The group would also be OK with Alice Paul, a U.S. women’s suffrage fighter, or former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt, the Washington Post reported.

“The goal is to get it done, but it’s not only about that,” said Susan Ades Stone, the nonprofit’s director, CNBC reported. “It’s about raising awareness and making sure people get to know these women.”

“Women on 20s” is targeting Jackson and the $20 bill because 2020 is the 100-year anniversary of the 19th Amendment, giving women the right to vote, the Washington Post said.

Madam Curie comes readily to mind for great female scientists. Statue of Liberty's kinda a woman. Isn't a guy standing there. :)

Not unprecedented to put a woman on our currency:

Circulating Coins:

* Helen Keller on the reverse of the Alabama quarter: 2003
* Sacagawea on the dollar coin: 1999-Present
* Susan B. Anthony on the dollar coin: 1979-1981

The First Spouse Gold Coins

The United States Mint is honoring our nation’s first spouses by issuing one-half ounce $10 gold coins featuring their images in the order they served as first spouse. The United States Mint issues First Spouse Gold Coins on the same schedule as the Presidential $1 Coins honoring the presidents. The 2014 First Spouse Gold Coins honor Florence Harding, Grace Coolidge, Lou Hoover, and Eleanor Roosevelt. The First Spouse Gold Coins program is authorized by the Presidential $1 Coin Act of 2005 (Public Law 109-145). "
The United States Mint Coins and Medals Program

Andrew Jackson was a pretty influential historical figure, he started the Democcratic party for one thing, he probably was a prick, although he had a very rough childhood. He was responsible for the death and forced relocation of thousands of Indians, ( Cherokee I believe among others) who were not at war with us, to take their land. He also double crossed these same indians who fought with him to give him victory against the British.

Being a US president, and the founder of the Democratic Party, I suppose he has had a rightful place on our currency, but nobodys perfect. depending on who you asked, he probably was a prick, and at other times a hero. Undoubtedly he wasnt afraid to go into battle. My feeling is, if they are going to take him off the bill, he should be replaced by someone at least as Historicaly relevant. Choosing a woman, just to choose a woman is not my first choice for sure, I would go with an Indian chief or something related. I think it would be much more interesting
Nobody said Jackson was a prick. That was just Weasel not being able to comprehend what was actually said and getting his panties in a wad.
Were you being fisted when you typed that? If she didn't mean that she didn't express it very well.

Ha,ha, you were the only one that didn't get it. I just though YD didn't get it because he gives some interesting points about Jackson, but YD didn't indicate that he thought I was calling Jackson a prick..... llarMeilyr got it, too......so quit trying to wiggle out of it, you're the only one with comprehension problems.

I got it. I thought it was a witty enough comment. Maybe not rofl material, but not bad.
Like I said, I'm not responsible for a stupid choice of words. Prick has negative connotations that vagina doesn't. And instead of clarifying it you decided to shit all over the thread.
The way you use vagina is just as negative as the word "prick" - sensible people don't generally refer to women as "vaginas". You are upset because you thought you were being clever and ended up looking a fool. If anyone shit on the thread, it was you with your sexist comment to begin with.
Wrong. I explained it in a way even you should have been able to understand it. The word vagina doesn't have the same counterpart connotation as prick. If you said penis it would have made sense but you over reacted and got all butt hurt. The fact that it still irritates you just helps solidify the point.

a full frontal of Heather Locklear would get my vote

Maybe 30 years ago. Sheeeesh...
Locklear_JS66736149.jpg

keep in mind I'm about 90

Forum List

Back