Feminists demand Andrew Jackson taken off $20 bill. Replace with woman!!

Oh, please point out where I said they picked him because he was a man. And while you're at it, also point out the rule number that says they have to be a "President".
You can't keep up with your own bullshit. If you're saying he was pick for being a prick or having one what else could it mean?
Don't blame me for your comprehension problems. Please point out where I said he was picked because he was a man? Is it because you are saying the women are being picked because they have a vagina? You're pissed because you made a comment and I made one back that bit you in the ass.

And I said he was picked because he was a president, I didn't make your claim that you had to be president. Try reading when the blood red hate clears from your eyes.

You are making statements that have nothing to do with my comment, and then getting pissed cause you can't refute. Quit being so stupid.
Don't blame me for your typing while so emotional you can't make a point. You bit me in the ass? You stupid freak. You don't have the power to piss me off, your tantrums don't make other's look bad. FYI, Retardo, the word prick has a different connotations than just "male". It's the equivalent to c*nt. You're just too emotional to think straight.

Hey, why is **** blocked but prick isn't? That's sexist.

See, you are so retarded that you can't even understand a simple statement. I said "I made one comment that bit you in the ass" - the comment bit you in the ass. Read it again.....and see how idiotic you look, not to mention how pissed.

Don't confuse "amused at your retardness" with "emotion" - you only cause amusement.

Oh, I can't be drawing you pictures every time you don't understand something. If you don't understand what is being said to you, maybe you should stick to posting in one of the coffee shops.

Here is an idea, just throwing it out there. How about Feminist organizations focus energies on women's atrocities in Africa, India and the Middle East rather than worrying about who's image is on a piece of paper?

Typical lib. Simple point flies over head. I was making fun of removing Andrew Jackson in favor of another with a vagina as their primary qualification.
Replacing a prick....that's novel.
Why do you say he's a prick?

Andrew Jackson was a pretty influential historical figure, he started the Democcratic party for one thing, he probably was a prick, although he had a very rough childhood. He was responsible for the death and forced relocation of thousands of Indians, ( Cherokee I believe among others) who were not at war with us, to take their land. He also double crossed these same indians who fought with him to give him victory against the British.

Being a US president, and the founder of the Democratic Party, I suppose he has had a rightful place on our currency, but nobodys perfect. depending on who you asked, he probably was a prick, and at other times a hero. Undoubtedly he wasnt afraid to go into battle. My feeling is, if they are going to take him off the bill, he should be replaced by someone at least as Historicaly relevant. Choosing a woman, just to choose a woman is not my first choice for sure, I would go with an Indian chief or something related. I think it would be much more interesting
Nobody said Jackson was a prick. That was just Weasel not being able to comprehend what was actually said and getting his panties in a wad.
Were you being fisted when you typed that? If she didn't mean that she didn't express it very well.

Ha,ha, you were the only one that didn't get it. I just though YD didn't get it because he gives some interesting points about Jackson, but YD didn't indicate that he thought I was calling Jackson a prick..... llarMeilyr got it, too......so quit trying to wiggle out of it, you're the only one with comprehension problems.

I got it. I thought it was a witty enough comment. Maybe not rofl material, but not bad.

Here is an idea, just throwing it out there. How about Feminist organizations focus energies on women's atrocities in Africa, India and the Middle East rather than worrying about who's image is on a piece of paper?

Why don't you submit a "Suggestion" to them......I'm sure they'll give your suggestion some thought.....:) Throwing it out here, where we don't have any control over what feminist organizations focus on, is just a waste of time.

That was completely refreshing.

I thank you, Anathema - for having the courage to admit what assholes Conservatives really are.

Bravo. Please do keep up the good work.

Conservatives simply realize that there is no value in helping others when they get nothing out of it themselves. We understand that Order is the only useful point of Government.

You honestly mean that you do not understand the historical difference in voter turnout in mid-terms as opposed to presidential cycles? Really?

Jeez...
Jeez, you think 95 year old records are broken every midterm election cycle? LOL
That is NOT a 95 year record, you fucking idiot. Considerably larger records were set in 1958 and 1974.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Feminists demand Andrew Jackson taken off $20 bill. Replace with woman!!

How about Obama? He's as feminine as any woman
You are just hurt because you could never have a man as sexy as Obama.

You're starting to get really annoying...and I married a Texan...a man's man if ever there was one. Now shush you annoying little nothing
A Texan? :lol: :lol: "All hat, no cattle".
She is an American who calls her an 'Irish lass', she married a Texan who is a 'man's man'. Is there anything about her life that is not a cliche?
No Nukes talks trite?

That is rich.

Might as well throw that Kardashian gal on it.

The other side could feature her ass.

It would have to come as a set of two ten dollar bills, though.

They should put her on a coin...."head" or "tail" would take on a new meaning.

Typical right wing respect for women. Thanks for reinforcing it.

And then they wonder why they are about to thumped in the female vote by at least 20 points in 2016....

Pffft...so whats up with billary under paying all the women in her employ?
Fuck off you partisan hack...

Replacing a prick....that's novel.

Andrew Jackson was a pretty influential historical figure, he started the Democcratic party for one thing, he probably was a prick, although he had a very rough childhood. He was responsible for the death and forced relocation of thousands of Indians, ( Cherokee I believe among others) who were not at war with us, to take their land. He also double crossed these same indians who fought with him to give him victory against the British.

Being a US president, and the founder of the Democratic Party, I suppose he has had a rightful place on our currency, but nobodys perfect. depending on who you asked, he probably was a prick, and at other times a hero. Undoubtedly he wasnt afraid to go into battle. My feeling is, if they are going to take him off the bill, he should be replaced by someone at least as Historicaly relevant. Choosing a woman, just to choose a woman is not my first choice for sure, I would go with an Indian chief or something related. I think it would be much more interesting
Nobody said Jackson was a prick. That was just Weasel not being able to comprehend what was actually said and getting his panties in a wad.
Were you being fisted when you typed that? If she didn't mean that she didn't express it very well.

Ha,ha, you were the only one that didn't get it. I just though YD didn't get it because he gives some interesting points about Jackson, but YD didn't indicate that he thought I was calling Jackson a prick..... llarMeilyr got it, too......so quit trying to wiggle out of it, you're the only one with comprehension problems.

I got it. I thought it was a witty enough comment. Maybe not rofl material, but not bad.
Like I said, I'm not responsible for a stupid choice of words. Prick has negative connotations that vagina doesn't. And instead of clarifying it you decided to shit all over the thread.

You honestly mean that you do not understand the historical difference in voter turnout in mid-terms as opposed to presidential cycles? Really?

Jeez...
Jeez, you think 95 year old records are broken every midterm election cycle? LOL
That is NOT a 95 year record, you fucking idiot. Considerably larger records were set in 1958 and 1974.
You and your fellow retard posters here calling someone an idiot is hilarious. Pop your head out of your ass and get some air, you need it.

Republican House Wins Could Be Biggest Since 1920s - Reason 24 7 Reason.com
Republican House Wins Could Be Biggest Since 1920s

Jeez...
You and your fellow retard posters here calling someone an idiot is hilarious. Pop your head out of your ass and get some air, you need it.

Republican House Wins Could Be Biggest Since 1920s - Reason 24 7 Reason.com
Republican House Wins Could Be Biggest Since 1920s

The Republicans in the HOR only picked up 12 seats or so. You think that sets a record? Damn, you are more stupid than I thought, Cletus.

The Democrats picked up TWENTY NINE Senate Seats in 1958.

because all women are ho's right? :cuckoo:

Yeah...because KardASSshian is a pillar of the community.:cuckoo:

Which is why she shouldn't have been mentioned in the same breath as Susan b Anthony, should she?

Hence my point.

I dont see any reference to susan in this string....

The women they arre talking about for the $20 include Eleanor Roosevelt and Susan b Anthony.

That was completely refreshing.

I thank you, Anathema - for having the courage to admit what assholes Conservatives really are.

Bravo. Please do keep up the good work.

Conservatives simply realize that there is no value in helping others when they get nothing out of it themselves. We understand that Order is the only useful point of Government.

huh

Like I said, I'm not responsible for a stupid choice of words. Prick has negative connotations that vagina doesn't. And instead of clarifying it you decided to shit all over the thread.
The way you use vagina is just as negative as the word "prick" - sensible people don't generally refer to women as "vaginas". You are upset because you thought you were being clever and ended up looking a fool. If anyone shit on the thread, it was you with your sexist comment to begin with.

The other side could feature her ass.

It would have to come as a set of two ten dollar bills, though.

They should put her on a coin...."head" or "tail" would take on a new meaning.

Typical right wing respect for women. Thanks for reinforcing it.

Respect for a Ho like kardASSian? The people you choose to respect is telling....
You a member of the Jodi Arias fan club as well?

I don't know who these people are. Must be people from t.v. land. You have nothing to add to the discussion, but just like immature little stefanie, you feel a need to say something it looks like.

Forum List

Back