3-D stamp ceated to turn your $20 dollar bills into Harriet Tubman $20 dollar bills

U.S. News
New $20 Bill Featuring Robert E. Lee to Make Early Debut in Southern U.S.

RICHMOND, Va. – An updated version of the twenty-dollar bill featuring the American Confederate general Robert E. Lee is scheduled to make its debut in a handful of southern states later this month, a spokesperson for the U.S. Department of Treasury announced on Tuesday.

The new bill includes a portrait of the middle-aged Confederate general on its face while the reverse side features a scene depicting the Second Battle of Bull Run. “We are pleased to announce that the new twenty-dollar bill will make its debut on Monday, September 11th, in eleven states, including South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Virginia, Alabama, and Texas,” Treasury spokesperson Keith Davis announced during a press conference Tuesday morning.

New $20 Bill Featuring Robert E. Lee to Make Early Debut in Southern US

pssssssssssssst……………………..this is fake news :)

Yea I know you liberals kinda turn a blind eye to illegal behavior, but some of us actually take it seriously.

Harriet Tubman was a woman. They allegedly earn $.77 to the man’s dollar so it’s only worth $15.40.
If you get specific they earn more. Anyway can you educate me on how much more from birth to death it costs to keep a woman alive with medical as opposed to a man? And of course do not include dangerous work for the men. I propose a check sent out to men every year for the difference. It should be a doozy.

U.S. News
New $20 Bill Featuring Robert E. Lee to Make Early Debut in Southern U.S.

RICHMOND, Va. – An updated version of the twenty-dollar bill featuring the American Confederate general Robert E. Lee is scheduled to make its debut in a handful of southern states later this month, a spokesperson for the U.S. Department of Treasury announced on Tuesday.

The new bill includes a portrait of the middle-aged Confederate general on its face while the reverse side features a scene depicting the Second Battle of Bull Run. “We are pleased to announce that the new twenty-dollar bill will make its debut on Monday, September 11th, in eleven states, including South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Virginia, Alabama, and Texas,” Treasury spokesperson Keith Davis announced during a press conference Tuesday morning.

New $20 Bill Featuring Robert E. Lee to Make Early Debut in Southern US

pssssssssssssst……………………..this is fake news :)
Nobody else needs to be on our money. My gosh wanna give counterfeiters a playground to play with?

I wouldn't want to be any of these people stamping the bills. There's a good chance there will be a crackdown on it, and that means the Secret Service will find some of them. Finding them has got to be a lot easier than finding counterfeiters.

I would think they could arrest the person selling the stamps. Some similarities are that the stamps are designed to be used on money, and counterfeit plates are designed to make money.

Is Stamping Money Illegal? - Defacing US Currency -Stamp Stampede Q&A

Ultimately the Secret Service is the federal agency tasked with enforcing the laws relevant to stamping money, not the police, and if the Secret Service is watching your behavior then stamping should be the least of your concerns.

Yea I tend to take defacing US currency seriously. Sorry.
Haha....sure you do

Um I was the first one in this thread to bring up the illegality of defacing US currency.
Yes,I saw your song and dance.

You mean my explanation why defacing US currency is a felony?

Good. Glad you saw it.
Yes, like i said,i saw it. I also saw your fake concern.

Yea I tend to take defacing US currency seriously. Sorry.
Haha....sure you do

Um I was the first one in this thread to bring up the illegality of defacing US currency.
Yes,I saw your song and dance.

You mean my explanation why defacing US currency is a felony?

Good. Glad you saw it.
Yes, like i said,i saw it. I also saw your fake concern.

Only as fake as your love for this nation.

Of course someone else could do the same thing with something others might find offensive.
For instance creating a Robert E. Lee stamp to change one of our other bills, and selling them the same way this guy wants to.

Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not

By The Washington Post

Minutes after Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Wednesday that he was delaying the new Harriet Tubman $20 bill until 2028, a New York designer tweeted: “We’ll see about that.”

Dano Wall, 33, has created a 3-D stamp that can be used to superimpose a portrait of Tubman over Andrew Jackson's on $20 bills. Wall said he has sold out of the stamps and is hurrying to produce more.

Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
Somebody is making money off this-probably another rich white guy making money off the back of or in this case face of a black.

Two things....

1. It’s illegal to deface US Currency. Sufficiently defaced money actually loses its legal value.

2. Anyone who hands me a $20 bill that doesn’t have Andrew Jackson’s face on it will have it handed back to them with a demand for legitimate US Currency. Even if that bill was printed by the US Treasury Departmebt.

Awwww shit!!!!
I'm in trouble now!!!!
I must have smashed fifty bucks worth of change on the railroad tracks in my youth.

Forum List

Back