Feminists demand Andrew Jackson taken off $20 bill. Replace with woman!!

A new campaign is underway to push Andrew Jackson off the 20 and replace him with a woman

B-IgTd9IMAAZGHm.jpg

...Instead of the seventh president of the United States, this new group would like to see Eleanor Roosevelt, Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, or Susan B. Anthony staring back on the $20. They're targeting this particular bill because 2020 will mark the centennial of the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote, and also because they aren't fans of Jackson and his authorization and enforcement of the Indian Removal Act of 1830, along with other controversies. Susan Ades Stone, executive director of Women on $20s, told The Washington Post that Jackson wasn't even fond of paper currency, and preferred gold and silver. "The guy would be rolling in his grave to know that every day the ATM spits out bills with his face on it," Stone said.
Women on $20s has a list of 15 women they say would make excellent replacements for Jackson, and as soon as they get 100,000 signatures on their petition it will be sent to the White House.

Also:

Interesting video.

We would be better served by replacing Jackson with an Indian Chief, and you probably know the reason why.

1977HomelandSecurity.jpg

Might as well throw that Kardashian gal on it.

The other side could feature her ass.

It would have to come as a set of two ten dollar bills, though.

They should put her on a coin...."head" or "tail" would take on a new meaning.

Typical right wing respect for women. Thanks for reinforcing it.

I thought it was the right that lacked a sense of humor. The left made a ton of off color jokes on Palin and others and only in this thread you talk about respect for women. Interesting far left wing nut ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might as well throw that Kardashian gal on it.

I thought it was the right that lacked a sense of humor. The left made a ton of off color jokes on Palin and others and only in this thread you talk about respect for women. Interesting far left wing nut ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh God yeah, if the Woman happens to be a conservative, they think she doesnt have a heart

Typical lib. Simple point flies over head. I was making fun of removing Andrew Jackson in favor of another with a vagina as their primary qualification.
Replacing a prick....that's novel.
Why do you say he's a prick?

I didn't say he was a prick.....I said replacing a prick (with a vagina).....responding to what you said.

Typical lib. Simple point flies over head. I was making fun of removing Andrew Jackson in favor of another with a vagina as their primary qualification.
Replacing a prick....that's novel.
Why do you say he's a prick?

I didn't say he was a prick.....I said replacing a prick (with a vagina).....responding to what you said.

I got it. I thought it was a witty enough comment. Maybe not rofl material, but not bad.

A new campaign is underway to push Andrew Jackson off the 20 and replace him with a woman

B-IgTd9IMAAZGHm.jpg

...Instead of the seventh president of the United States, this new group would like to see Eleanor Roosevelt, Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, or Susan B. Anthony staring back on the $20. They're targeting this particular bill because 2020 will mark the centennial of the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote, and also because they aren't fans of Jackson and his authorization and enforcement of the Indian Removal Act of 1830, along with other controversies. Susan Ades Stone, executive director of Women on $20s, told The Washington Post that Jackson wasn't even fond of paper currency, and preferred gold and silver. "The guy would be rolling in his grave to know that every day the ATM spits out bills with his face on it," Stone said.
Women on $20s has a list of 15 women they say would make excellent replacements for Jackson, and as soon as they get 100,000 signatures on their petition it will be sent to the White House.

Also:

Interesting video.

There was a thread on this a few days ago

People were suggesting all sorts of foreign women.

I would go with Dolly Madison.

He was picked because he was a president, not a man.

Oh, please point out where I said they picked him because he was a man. And while you're at it, also point out the rule number that says they have to be a "President".
Franklin, Hamilton and Salmon P. Chase were not Presidents either.

Oh, please point out where I said they picked him because he was a man. And while you're at it, also point out the rule number that says they have to be a "President".
You can't keep up with your own bullshit. If you're saying he was pick for being a prick or having one what else could it mean? And I said he was picked because he was a president, I didn't make your claim that you had to be president. Try reading when the blood red hate clears from your eyes.

You can't keep up with your own bullshit. If you're saying he was pick for being a prick or having one what else could it mean?
Don't blame me for your comprehension problems. Please point out where I said he was picked because he was a man? Is it because you are saying the women are being picked because they have a vagina? You're pissed because you made a comment and I made one back that bit you in the ass.

And I said he was picked because he was a president, I didn't make your claim that you had to be president. Try reading when the blood red hate clears from your eyes.

You are making statements that have nothing to do with my comment, and then getting pissed cause you can't refute. Quit being so stupid.

I hope not. It would be sad to see America's Greatest President removed from the bill..... especially to be replaced by a WOMAN.

I would never be able to touch a $20 bill again.

You can't keep up with your own bullshit. If you're saying he was pick for being a prick or having one what else could it mean?
Don't blame me for your comprehension problems. Please point out where I said he was picked because he was a man? Is it because you are saying the women are being picked because they have a vagina? You're pissed because you made a comment and I made one back that bit you in the ass.

And I said he was picked because he was a president, I didn't make your claim that you had to be president. Try reading when the blood red hate clears from your eyes.

You are making statements that have nothing to do with my comment, and then getting pissed cause you can't refute. Quit being so stupid.
I don't have comprehension problems but you have emotional problems and love to sling shit, like it matters. The fact that I made a joke about it made you see blood red and couldn't understand anything in context. Change your Tampon and get some air.

I don't have comprehension problems but you have emotional problems and love to sling shit, like it matters. The fact that I made a joke about it made you see blood red and couldn't understand anything in context. Change your Tampon and get some air.

LOL. This topic is clearly a very important one to some people.

Nothing could be MORE important, in fact, than getting an image of some non white male on the U.S. twenty dollar bill.

I don't have comprehension problems
Yes you do. You accused me of calling Jackson a prick....I never said that.

but you have emotional problems and love to sling shit, like it matters.
If it doesn't matter why are you getting your panties in a wad?

The fact that I made a joke about it made you see blood red and couldn't understand anything in context. Change your Tampon and get some air.
Actually, that you made a comment indicating you didn't understand what I said made me respond to you explaining it.....then you went into lalaland claiming that Jackson was chosen because he was President, like I might have suggested otherwise. You are as dumb as a shoe.

Forum List

Back