Female Outlaws

Oh. So you are more sophisticated because you are European? LOL! Where are you located?

You might think you are, but I find you quite confusing. Artistic murder, eh? Bullet holes, eyes out, guts hanging down from belly shots and that seems exciting to you, but you constantly say you don't want to click on a link because it's scarey. Do you drink, perhaps?

Austrian currently living in England. No I don't drink on account of Kid A aged 3 years and Kid B aged 9 months, I'm responsible person.

If I'd have been born then, you see, I could have moved to Texas and DEMANDED to join the Clyde Barrow Gang!
Yer afraid to click on links cuz they are scarey, but want to go join the Barrow Gang and murder people?

They were different, they were....Folk Heroes.
Heroes. Murderers. Thieves. Um. ok. :cuckoo:

I need to go to the bed and maybe you should have the nap :smoke:

Just remember. Don't take the bait. ;)

Yes normally I think she's okay, this is strange happening.

If I'd have been born then, you see, I could have moved to Texas and DEMANDED to join the Clyde Barrow Gang!
Yer afraid to click on links cuz they are scarey, but want to go join the Barrow Gang and murder people?

Maybe you should put down the drink and then take the nap.

Maybe you should :anj_stfu: and take a nap.

Be careful who you trust. Seriously. Next thing you know, you will have a thread about you in the Flame Zone, and all the old timers will be saying all kinds of nasty things! Some people are best avoided around here. Take my word for it. I know. :) You seem like a sweet girl. I wish you luck here.

Maybe she does the Lottery stuff and she didn't get the right combination, so she's upset.

Maybe she does the Lottery stuff and she didn't get the right combination, so she's upset.

Some people will act nice and then turn around and STAB you in the back like so much trash. :lol: True story. :)

Be careful who you trust. Seriously. Next thing you know, you will have a thread about you in the Flame Zone, and all the old timers will be saying all kinds of nasty things! Some people are best avoided around here. Take my word for it. I know. :) You seem like a sweet girl. I wish you luck here.

Oh no, this wouldn't be nice situation.

"You seem like a sweet girl. I wish you luck here."

This is nice of you :smiliehug:I try to be polite and things.

Oh. So you are more sophisticated because you are European? LOL! Where are you located?

You might think you are, but I find you quite confusing. Artistic murder, eh? Bullet holes, eyes out, guts hanging down from belly shots and that seems exciting to you, but you constantly say you don't want to click on a link because it's scarey. Do you drink, perhaps?

Austrian currently living in England. No I don't drink on account of Kid A aged 3 years and Kid B aged 9 months, I'm responsible person.
Austria is gorgeous. Been tracing my family roots....both sides originally from Austria/Germany...some France dashed in along with Irish and Scottish but mostly Austria.

Why is it so bad to ask you why you think Bonnie and Clyde are so exciting when you are afraid to see gory pics?

Why is it so bad to ask you why you think Bonnie and Clyde are so exciting when you are afraid to see gory pics?

Hey, how do you know that I wouldn't have demanded to join Clyde Barrow Gang to drive the getaway car? Va Va Voooom! :smoke:

Some people will act nice and then turn around and STAB you in the back like so much trash. :lol: True story. :)

I need the bed. Gute Nacht und süße Träume (Good night and sweet dreams) :smile:

Austria is gorgeous. Been tracing my family roots....both sides originally from Austria/Germany...some France dashed in along with Irish and Scottish but mostly Austria.

Österreich, Deutschland gorgeous yes. I like parts of France, Scotland parts are beautiful, never been to Ireland, but pictures of Eire look nice.

I need the bed. Gute Nacht und süße Träume (Good night and sweet dreams) :smile:

Thanks Lucy! :) Sleep well sweetie!

I think this woman one of most evil, Amelia Dyer, hanged 1896:

Amelia Dyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also evil, Amelia Sach and Annie Walters worked together, hanged 1903:

Amelia Sach and Annie Walters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All must surely be in the deepest depths of Hell.

In Britain most women hanged were for this grotesque thing called Baby Farming

Baby farming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A genuine Hungarian Countess, you just cannot even get to grips with WTF was happening in her head, it's all completely bizarre and horrific.

A friend of my family, you know they are related to Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, House of Drăculești, House of Basarab. They are a Great Great Great Great something, I'll have to text them and get them to tell me again, it's very fascinating.

My family related to Marie-Antoinette, an Austrian of course and final Queen of France and a friend of ours related to Vlad The Impaler :eek-52: uh-oh :dev2:

A genuine Hungarian Countess, you just cannot even get to grips with WTF was happening in her head, it's all completely bizarre and horrific.

A friend of my family, you know they are related to Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, House of Drăculești, House of Basarab. They are a Great Great Great Great something, I'll have to text them and get them to tell me again, it's very fascinating.

My family related to Marie-Antoinette, an Austrian of course and final Queen of France and a friend of ours related to Vlad The Impaler :eek-52: uh-oh :dev2:

Fascinating! :) I'd like to hear more.

Forum List

Back