Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman For Testifying In Uniform Against The President

ed2520f5-be72-44ae-a762-7e7c8d2b9df8.jpeg

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.

DOD regulations prohibit military personnel from wearing a uniform in a political proceeding. In reading the transcript, Rep. Ratcliffe questioned the Col. and all he could say was, "I assumed...I guessed.... I thought...I believed." A piss poor performance.
It was not a political proceeding. It was official testimony relating to his military position

He honored his uniform that day

In a politically motivated impeachment. Poor lefty looney. Always wrong you are.

I love how Little Trumpsters attack someone who has served his country on the battlefield over a long period of time, yet kiss that ass of someone who refused to serve his country and was a draft dodger. Trump is a coward, that is pretty easy to see. That behavior, commented what Donald Trump has shown through his lifetime, it's Trump first and country a little further down the list.
What a bunch of pathetic losers.

Strip this man of his rank, uniform, and pension for he and his family. He set a bad example testifying in uniform giving the impression the military was backing him.

Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman for "Pushing a Coup" by Testifying in Uniform and For Secretly Advising Ukrainians to Ignore US President
The colonel is a patriot to this country....and of course he testified in uniform.
No! He's a treasonous Anti-Trump loyalist to his birth country, Ukraine.

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.

He is a piece of shit traitor that in the end his testimony is useless and now he has disgraced the military just like the phony McCain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strip this man of his rank, uniform, and pension for he and his family. He set a bad example testifying in uniform giving the impression the military was backing him.

Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman for "Pushing a Coup" by Testifying in Uniform and For Secretly Advising Ukrainians to Ignore US President

The man did nothing wrong except he upheld the Constitution which he swore to uphold and protect. He answered questions given to him by Congress under their constitutionally mandated oversight powers. Apparently you want to turn the military into a political organization. He set the perfect example by answering the questions put to him by Congress. Why should he not wear a uniform. Col North did the same thing when he testified to Congress. These fellow soldiers are the ones who are disobeying the oath they took. They are showing they are dishonorable.

In your warped mind you would think like that but how come the military and the men under him have came out and said what he did was a disgrace. So I guess this guy is ok and the rest of the military is bad as they don’t agree with his testimony. Perjury is a crime. He will look good the Brig.

Problem is libtards and Demtards have no clue what integrity is. Takes a big man to lie under oath.

Remember Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North? Testified in dress "greens," as I recall, in a blatant attempt to come across as a super-patriot. Dress greens are a working uniform for an office environment. I don't recall anyone giving him any grief about the uniform.

Vindman, on the other hand, came in in dress BLUES, which are NOT a working uniform. His attire was the equivalent of wearing a prom dress (or a tuxedo) for a job interview.

The essence of his testimony was a rebuke to his Commander in Chief. Not cool.

The uniform he wore was the the class "A" service uniform, which is considered the same as "business dress" or a suit and tie.

Vindman is a disgrace. He helped instigate a coup against his commander in chief and for what? Politics? He doesn't like his bosses personality? When I look at Vindman I see a turd who no doubt gained his rank from kissing ass. He should be the picture that goes with the term, POS.

Anyone else notice the article in the OP has one military persons that speaks out against Vindman yet the title is "soldiers"

The fake news headlines on this site are getting out of hand

Remember Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North? Testified in dress "greens," as I recall, in a blatant attempt to come across as a super-patriot. Dress greens are a working uniform for an office environment. I don't recall anyone giving him any grief about the uniform.

Vindman, on the other hand, came in in dress BLUES, which are NOT a working uniform. His attire was the equivalent of wearing a prom dress (or a tuxedo) for a job interview.

When your Commander in Chief violates the Constitution, you are obligated to rebuke his violations

Vindman is a disgrace. He helped instigate a coup against his commander in chief and for what? Politics? He doesn't like his bosses personality? When I look at Vindman I see a turd who no doubt gained his rank from kissing ass. He should be the picture that goes with the term, POS.
How is giving legal testimony a coup?

You guys keep using that word, I do not think you know what it means

No, his attire was the equivalent of putting on your best suit for testimony before Congress.
Are you suggesting that a colonel cannot afford to purchase a decent suit and must resort to wearing his military uniform for such occasions?
Certainly not.

I'm telling you that even if he's got a closet full of Armani his dress blues are still his best suit.
Well, I won't argue with that statement. The question is, wouldn't one of the Armani suits have been a better choice?
You think appearing before Congress isn't the right occasion for your best suit?

------------------------------------------- little I hear this 'vindman' is a foreigner of some type Regent .
He's not a natural born Citizen. He was born in Ukraine, hence his displeasure at Trump's policy of fighting corruption with the new incoming Ukrainian president.
---------------------------- as I said , 'vidman' is a foreigner of the same type that the USA is being infected with in all aspects of USA Society and Military included . Its a case of Dual Loyalties as far as I am concerned WMMan .

When your Commander in Chief violates the Constitution, you are obligated to rebuke his violations

in this case he didnt violate it,,,in fact he was abiding his oath to protect and defend from all enemies foreign or domestic,,,

A principled commitment the likes of you could never understand.

Oath of Commissioned Officers
I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Forum List

Back