Fellow Soldiers SLAM Col. Vindman For Testifying In Uniform Against The President

Remember Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North? Testified in dress "greens," as I recall, in a blatant attempt to come across as a super-patriot. Dress greens are a working uniform for an office environment. I don't recall anyone giving him any grief about the uniform.

Vindman, on the other hand, came in in dress BLUES, which are NOT a working uniform. His attire was the equivalent of wearing a prom dress (or a tuxedo) for a job interview.

The essence of his testimony was a rebuke to his Commander in Chief. Not cool.
No, his attire was the equivalent of putting on your best suit for testimony before Congress.
Are you suggesting that a colonel cannot afford to purchase a decent suit and must resort to wearing his military uniform for such occasions?

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.
------------------------------------------- little I hear this 'vindman' is a foreigner of some type Regent .

I thank the Col. for testifying; a true soldier that placed his country and the truth above the president, and his monumental lies.

DOD regulations prohibit military personnel from wearing a uniform in a political proceeding. In reading the transcript, Rep. Ratcliffe questioned the Col. and all he could say was, "I assumed...I guessed.... I thought...I believed." A piss poor performance.
The man is a disgrace to the uniform.. His actions bring discredit to the armed services. I see a court marshal in the not to distant future as he has already been reassigned to a non classified position as his security clearances have been revoked.

Remember Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North? Testified in dress "greens," as I recall, in a blatant attempt to come across as a super-patriot. Dress greens are a working uniform for an office environment. I don't recall anyone giving him any grief about the uniform.

Vindman, on the other hand, came in in dress BLUES, which are NOT a working uniform. His attire was the equivalent of wearing a prom dress (or a tuxedo) for a job interview.

No, his attire was the equivalent of putting on your best suit for testimony before Congress.
Are you suggesting that a colonel cannot afford to purchase a decent suit and must resort to wearing his military uniform for such occasions?
Certainly not.

I'm telling you that even if he's got a closet full of Armani his dress blues are still his best suit.

Certainly not.

I'm telling you that even if he's got a closet full of Armani his dress blues are still his best suit.
Well, I won't argue with that statement. The question is, wouldn't one of the Armani suits have been a better choice?

DOD regulations prohibit military personnel from wearing a uniform in a political proceeding. In reading the transcript, Rep. Ratcliffe questioned the Col. and all he could say was, "I assumed...I guessed.... I thought...I believed." A piss poor performance.
The man is a disgrace to the uniform.. His actions bring discredit to the armed services. I see a court marshal in the not to distant future as he has already been reassigned to a non classified position as his security clearances have been revoked.
Vindman gave closed door testimony.
The only way anybody would know about that testimony would be release of transcript. Wouldn't it be the responsibility of those who released the testimony, if it contained classified info?

The piece of shit stood up there and testified "I don't know jack, I wasn't even on the phone call...but here is what I BELIEVE was said...".

------------------------------------------- little I hear this 'vindman' is a foreigner of some type Regent .
He's not a natural born Citizen. He was born in Ukraine, hence his displeasure at Trump's policy of fighting corruption with the new incoming Ukrainian president.

Last edited:

Vindman gave closed door testimony.
The only way anybody would know about that testimony would be release of transcript. Wouldn't it be the responsibility of those who released the testimony, if it contained classified info?
Vindman admitted, during testimony, that he did in fact disclose classified information to Ciaramella, the whistle blower, who had no need to know nor was he cleared to obtain or posses top secret information as it was classified at the time..

Vindman admitted to an act of TREASON, by a line officer in the US Armed Forces, in his testimony.

Vindman is done... He will never be trusted again..

This is incredible, posters arguing about the clothes a military colonel wore to testify. I say he should have worn the clothes of an admiral. But if he wore the wrong clothes that has to prove something, but what? Strange few mentioned the Infantry Combat Badge or the Purple Heart.

This is incredible, posters arguing about the clothes a military colonel wore to testify. I say he should have worn the clothes of an admiral. But if he wore the wrong clothes that has to prove something, but what? Strange few mentioned the Infantry Combat Badge or the Purple Heart.
His acts of treason pretty much make me disregard his service record. UCMJ strictly prohibits political activities of any kind while in uniform.

This guy made the military into a political organization by appearing in uniform. There is no mandate that he must wear his uniform when testifying. Hell, a low-class slob like this guy might just have well appeared in a sweat suit.

Tuxedo T-shirt.

generous.jpg

His acts of treason pretty much make me disregard his service record. UCMJ strictly prohibits political activities of any kind while in uniform.
If you dont clap for Trump, its treason:

Speaking at a Sheffer factory in Cincinnati Monday, Trump criticized Democratic lawmakers who did not stand and applaud during his State of the Union address last Tuesday, saying they gave off “bad energy” and calling them “un-American.”

“Somebody said treasonous,” he said. “I mean, yeah, I guess, why not. Can we call that treason? Why not?”

So was Ollie North wrong too?

th

I too thank the Col, for honoring his military oath to protect the Constitution/and Nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic!

:clap:

Wrong answer clevus, dress blues are the equivalent of a tuxedo, it's formal wear.

So was Ollie North wrong too?

th

Yes.

Forum List

Back