New Yorkers Boo De Blasio At Veterans Day Parade

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“And this slice of Americana is brought to you by all our veterans. They fight to preserve our way of life, which includes telling our leaders exactly what we think of them, without fear of reprisal. You can boo your mayor at a parade, or boo your president at a football game, or boo anybody else you want anywhere else you want. It’s your god-given right as an American to tell people who suck that they do indeed suck. Liberty!”

New Yorkers Boo De Blasio At Veterans Day Parade.

And Trump wears the honor of being boo’d by the swamp creatures.

MAGA

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
De Blasio sure as hell hasn't done much to "preserve our way of life". If he really wanted to do that, he'd choke on a bag of rotten dicks.

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on the linked article video, I'd characterize its title as pretty much a misuse of the plural noun. I sure was expecting more. Not that I didn't find it enjoyable, that character must be a hoot at a baseball or hockey game.

Concerning DeBlasio, I'm not familiar with him and hope to keep it that way since I've never been impressed with anybody from New York.

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
New Yorkers are fickle. They elected him twice, and from what I can see he has tried to do everything he campaigned on. His Presidential campaign (now "suspended") was a reach, but he is manifestly the Mayor that New Yorkers deserve.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“And this slice of Americana is brought to you by all our veterans. They fight to preserve our way of life, which includes telling our leaders exactly what we think of them, without fear of reprisal. You can boo your mayor at a parade, or boo your president at a football game, or boo anybody else you want anywhere else you want. It’s your god-given right as an American to tell people who suck that they do indeed suck. Liberty!”

MAGA
One lone heckler and that gets you all excited! Too fucking funny!

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

MAGA
One lone heckler and that gets you all excited! Too fucking funny!
"One lone heckler"?

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score

MAGA
I see the scumbag cultist left have to surround themselves with police to walk the streets from the few decent New Yorkers left with the guts to call a pig a pig.

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Reaction score

MAGA
It a pretty common occurrence:

https://nypost.com/2019/11/11/new-y...o-boo-moron-de-blasio-at-veterans-day-parade/

https://nypost.com/2019/10/14/bill-de-blasio-booed-called-big-bird-during-columbus-day-parade/

Mayor De Blasio Booed and Heckled at NYPD Graduation | HuffPost

New York City Mayor heckled at Columbus Day parade by Italian-American angered by the possible removal of statue

De Blasio Booed Before Lighting Rockefeller Center Tree

De Blasio booed during Green New Deal rally at Trump Tower ahead of his president campaign announcement

elongobardi

Gold Member
Reaction score
Love it. The piece of shit is done in NY. His pal Cuomo is done to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score

MAGA
"without fear of reprisal" - Unless it's a black quarterback who takes a knee instead saluting. Then President Trump applied pressure & screamed that he be fired.

Meathead

Platinum Member
Reaction score

MAGA
"without fear of reprisal" - Unless it's a black quarterback who takes a knee instead saluting. Then President Trump applied pressure & screamed that he be fired.
That Kaepernik thug was released before Trump even ran for office punk.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

MAGA
I see the scumbag cultist left have to surround themselves with police to walk the streets from the few decent New Yorkers left with the guts to call a pig a pig.
Armed guards.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
New Yorkers are fickle.
WTF is a New Yorker in today's world of illegal aliens, affirmative action, and anti-White propaganda? The math is simple, Black, Browns, and Jews vote for Democrats no matter what, as some kind of revenge for Whitey creating civilization and for building the once great city of Manhattan.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List