Fellow Republicans: Move on From This Dangerous and Diminished Man

B
Based on the amount of Trump threads, it's liberals who can't let go of Trump.
They need their Orange Demon.
It appears that Republicans can’t let go of Donny either.

You have to hand it to the prick, he does know how to get attention, it’s just one of his many infantile qualities that make him so endearing. :cool:
Past presidents are never swept under the rug. Trump is no different. The only real difference is the CHILDISH response to that fact.

T
D
S
Seems to me both Past Bush Presidents faded away from the spotlight after leaving office, the way Presidents should.

Other than that, It’s admiral how you folks rush to Donny’s defense whenever anybody pokes fun at him, makes it all that much more enjoyable to do so.
He is the second most powerful man in America currently. Like him or not that's a fact. "Making fun of him" as you put it is juvenile nonsense and it makes it that much more enjoyable teasing morons who do it for the children they are.
LOL, once again your defense of Donny is laudable, although I suspect he wouldn’t deign to return the favor.

I’ll never understand why the proles so vigorously defend and worship politicians that wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire, to each its own I guess.

The party can't move on when the base refuses to.
When are Dims going to move on from BLM, Antifa, Hamas and other commie organizations?
Clumsy deflection noted.
Ignoring a valid question Noted
You guys are always free to start a thread on those topics and invite me in. I'll answer any question you give me.

I've said that a zillion times, and no one wants to take me up on it.
You just weaseled out of answering, douchebag.

B

You have to hand it to the prick, he does know how to get attention, it’s just one of his many infantile qualities that make him so endearing. :cool:
Past presidents are never swept under the rug. Trump is no different. The only real difference is the CHILDISH response to that fact.

T
D
S
Seems to me both Past Bush Presidents faded away from the spotlight after leaving office, the way Presidents should.

Other than that, It’s admiral how you folks rush to Donny’s defense whenever anybody pokes fun at him, makes it all that much more enjoyable to do so.
He is the second most powerful man in America currently. Like him or not that's a fact. "Making fun of him" as you put it is juvenile nonsense and it makes it that much more enjoyable teasing morons who do it for the children they are.
LOL, once again your defense of Donny is laudable, although I suspect he wouldn’t deign to return the favor.

I’ll never understand why the proles so vigorously defend and worship politicians that wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire, to each its own I guess.
I don't need anyone to defend me. Only morons think ANY politician cares about them. Yet again you just look silly.
Try putting a little less of your "feelings" into it.

Personally I would take Trump back in a heartbeat over Biden. The economy was booming for my business under his leadership despite his personality. Now we have a buffoon with mental capacity issues and inflation growing rapidly. A year ago under Trump lumber cost me 2.43 per 8ft. Now it's nearly 9 dollars per 8 foot.
So excuse me when I say fuck your "feelings" about Trump on a personal level. I function on REALITY

B

T
D
S

I don't need anyone to defend me. Only morons think ANY politician cares about them. Yet again you just look silly.

Personally I would take Trump back in a heartbeat over Biden. The economy was booming for my business under his leadership despite his personality. Now we have a buffoon with mental capacity issues and inflation growing rapidly. A year ago under Trump lumber cost me 2.43 per 8ft. Now it's nearly 9 dollars per foot.
So excuse me when I say fuck your "feelings" about Trump on a personal level. I function on REALITY
K, thanks, although your posts jumping to Donny’s defense would seem to contradict the argument you’re attempting to make now.

Anyways, I look forward to whatever your current position on the subject morphs into, I expect it’ll be a virtual fountain of laughs. :bye1:

B

T
D
S

Personally I would take Trump back in a heartbeat over Biden. The economy was booming for my business under his leadership despite his personality. Now we have a buffoon with mental capacity issues and inflation growing rapidly. A year ago under Trump lumber cost me 2.43 per 8ft. Now it's nearly 9 dollars per foot.
K, thanks, although your posts jumping to Donny’s defense would seem to contradict the argument you’re attempting to make now.

Anyways, I look forward to whatever your current position on the subject morphs into, I expect it’ll be a virtual fountain of laughs. :bye1:
I don't jump to defend. I jump to mock the morons who's veins are pumping pure Trump emotional nonsense that is detached from what mattered.

He was an inarticulate mess. So fucking what? Does your emotional outburst about that help you pay your bills like his economy did?

Sadly, most just can't quit him, so strong is the cult.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Consider Mr. Trump’s remarks at his rally just before the attack: “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election,” he said. “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.”

Or consider Mr. Trump’s harassment of Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, with the request to “find” him votes, or his relentless harassment of other election officials and governors.

Many Republicans want to move on from the Jan. 6 attack. But how is that possible when the former president won’t move on from the Nov. 3 election and continues to push the same incendiary lies that resulted in 61 failed lawsuits before Jan. 6, led to an insurrection and could lead to yet more violence?

These are yesterday's Republicans. Those that moved on have. It is Trump's party today
Yep....it's his cult and he is their god.

B

T
D
S

I don't jump to defend. I jump to mock the morons who's veins are pumping pure Trump emotional nonsense that is detached from what mattered.
LOL, I have to hand it to you, at least you’re consistent in the defense of your preferred politicians, because you just did it AGAIN.
He was an inarticulate mess. So fucking what? Does your emotional outburst about that help you pay your bills like his economy did?
That’s interesting, attempting to project your own “emotional outburst” onto me, A+ for originality.

The only “emotional outburst” I’m having is laughing at you as you consistently contradict your own argument, it’s turning out better than I could have hoped for. :)

Op-Ed from a Republican:

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Consider Mr. Trump’s remarks at his rally just before the attack: “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election,” he said. “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.”

Or consider Mr. Trump’s harassment of Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, with the request to “find” him votes, or his relentless harassment of other election officials and governors.

Many Republicans want to move on from the Jan. 6 attack. But how is that possible when the former president won’t move on from the Nov. 3 election and continues to push the same incendiary lies that resulted in 61 failed lawsuits before Jan. 6, led to an insurrection and could lead to yet more violence?

This shit, again?

We aren’t “moving on” from Make America Great Again or America First policies. You faggots can kiss the CCP’s ass all you want, and start new wars against countries that never attacked us. We on the other hand choose not to. Nor will we support any RINO that does.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

Exhibit 323: Trump broke the Left

Trump is done, but if there was ever a chance of him making it back, the CIA would whack him for the sake of saving America's democracy.

And for that matter, they might whack Biden too now that it's become obvious that there will be no reform of government possible.

Is it o.k. to say that on this forum if it's not being encouraged but only speculated?

Not too far away from that now, are we? The FBI was acting like agents for the deep state to the point they informed CNN they were going to an old mans house in the middle of the night armed to the gills for an arrest, and for them to have cameras ready to record because of his association with President Trump.

We have prisoners who are under solitary confinement, usually used for extremely violent murderous suspects who are suffering alone for what in essence was the crime of trespassing.

We had a a computer tech accept Hunters laptop for repair, and he called the FBI because of the dirty deals he was discussing along with videos of him having sex with children, and they didn't do a damn thing to him. The same goes for when Hunter lied on a federal firearms application form. Then his GF took the gun he got with that falsified application and put it in a trash dumpster near a school. Again, the FBI sat in their cafeteria playing cards.

More recently they raided the home of Trump's attorney Mayor Rudy. They confiscated electronic devices he's been offering them on his own free will for two years. During the raid, he offered them a copy of Hunter's laptop with him having sex with children, but they said they weren't interested in that.

More and more the commies are turning our federal government into KGB style of governance, and anybody that can't see that is blind or stupid.

Last edited:

Op-Ed from a Republican:

lefties have trump tattooed on their reproductive organs apparently...they secretly love him, they must, no one could think about someone that much unless they loved them

Why would spend so much time on a long-winded post to say nothing at all?

Because that's how Communists operate. They post a bunch of things that are lies and they know you won't waste your time to show how every one of them are wrong. It's a common trick the left uses all the time. When they have to debate issue by issue, they lose almost every time.

old china Joe always wears a fresh depends...most of the time anyhow

Move on to what, higher fuel prices, out of control inflation, the notion of putting us 6 trillion dollars more in debt for even more Democrat pork, destroying what are now safe and secure suburbs, the federal government paying people to stay home instead of work, taxing our job creators when we need them the most?

If that's what you call moving on, we'll try to go back to where we were thank you.

Move on to what, higher fuel prices, out of control inflation, the notion of putting us 6 trillion dollars more in debt for even more Democrat pork, destroying what are now safe and secure suburbs, the federal government paying people to stay home instead of work, taxing our job creators when we need them the most?

If that's what you call moving on, we'll try to go back to where we were thank you.
Move on from. Move on from.

I realize that doesn't make sense to you.

lefties have trump tattooed on their reproductive organs apparently...they secretly love him, they must, no one could think about someone that much unless they loved them

Or felt threatened by him. That's what the last phony impeachment was about. That's why the commies suggested all presidential candidates must show their tax returns because they know Trump would never do it. They wake up screaming in the middle of the night with nightmares of Trump taking his seat in the White House after Dementia is long gone.

I'm not sure how alienating "RINOS" from the Trump party is going to help them in the future.

old china Joe always wears a fresh depends...most of the time anyhow
Yeah , the Democrats are working on a funding bill for a dispenser in the Oval Office so he won’t forget to change ‘em, $6.5 billion should do the trick. :p

Forum List

Back