Fellow Republicans: Move on From This Dangerous and Diminished Man

Sadly, most just can't quit him, so strong is the cult.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Consider Mr. Trump’s remarks at his rally just before the attack: “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election,” he said. “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.”

Or consider Mr. Trump’s harassment of Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, with the request to “find” him votes, or his relentless harassment of other election officials and governors.

Many Republicans want to move on from the Jan. 6 attack. But how is that possible when the former president won’t move on from the Nov. 3 election and continues to push the same incendiary lies that resulted in 61 failed lawsuits before Jan. 6, led to an insurrection and could lead to yet more violence?

These are yesterday's Republicans. Those that moved on have. It is Trump's party today
Yep, It is Trump's party. Which means, you got nothing. You don't have any issues, you don't have any proposals. Nope, all you got is "we got cheated". Fan the division, stoke the flames of racism, wink, wink, at the Proud Boys, call KKK members "good people", cause you need their votes. And get the Republican legislatures to make it hard for people of color to vote, limit the polling places, eliminate the drop boxes, make sure no polling place is within five miles of public transit. Yeah, you go Trump's party. The party of conspiracy theorists, racists, nutcases, and half-wits. Yeah, the Trump party. I think you should go ahead and change the name, Republican my ass, just call it the Trump party. Hell, I bet at the country club the waitstaff moans when they hear, "the Trump party".

Based on the amount of Trump threads, it's liberals who can't let go of Trump.
They need their Orange Demon.
It appears that Republicans can’t let go of Donny either.

You have to hand it to the prick, he does know how to get attention, it’s just one of his many infantile qualities that make him so endearing. :cool:
Trump isn't perfect, but he's 1000 times better than any Democrat.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Consider Mr. Trump’s remarks at his rally just before the attack: “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election,” he said. “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.”

Or consider Mr. Trump’s harassment of Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, with the request to “find” him votes, or his relentless harassment of other election officials and governors.

Many Republicans want to move on from the Jan. 6 attack. But how is that possible when the former president won’t move on from the Nov. 3 election and continues to push the same incendiary lies that resulted in 61 failed lawsuits before Jan. 6, led to an insurrection and could lead to yet more violence?

These are yesterday's Republicans. Those that moved on have. It is Trump's party today
Yep, It is Trump's party. Which means, you got nothing. You don't have any issues, you don't have any proposals. Nope, all you got is "we got cheated". Fan the division, stoke the flames of racism, wink, wink, at the Proud Boys, call KKK members "good people", cause you need their votes. And get the Republican legislatures to make it hard for people of color to vote, limit the polling places, eliminate the drop boxes, make sure no polling place is within five miles of public transit. Yeah, you go Trump's party. The party of conspiracy theorists, racists, nutcases, and half-wits. Yeah, the Trump party. I think you should go ahead and change the name, Republican my ass, just call it the Trump party. Hell, I bet at the country club the waitstaff moans when they hear, "the Trump party".
What is this racist bullshit? You have no credibility when you push that garbage. You are just perpetuating proven lies from the media.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

Why would spend so much time on a long-winded post to say nothing at all?

Op-Ed from a Republican:

Can't move on from Trump he says as he creates his zillionth thread about Trump...

Irony much?

Op-Ed from a Republican:

based on the fact you are constantly posting threads about trump its you that cant quit him and move on,,

You have to hand it to the prick, he does know how to get attention, it’s just one of his many infantile qualities that make him so endearing. :cool:
Past presidents are never swept under the rug. Trump is no different. The only real difference is the CHILDISH response to that fact.

T
D
S

Trump is done, but if there was ever a chance of him making it back, the CIA would whack him for the sake of saving America's democracy.

And for that matter, they might whack Biden too now that it's become obvious that there will be no reform of government possible.

Is it o.k. to say that on this forum if it's not being encouraged but only speculated?

Past presidents are never swept under the rug. Trump is no different. The only real difference is the CHILDISH response to that fact.

T
D
S
Seems to me both Past Bush Presidents faded away from the spotlight after leaving office, the way Presidents should.

Other than that, It’s admiral how you folks rush to Donny’s defense whenever anybody pokes fun at him, makes it all that much more enjoyable to do so.

The party can't move on when the base refuses to.
When are Dims going to move on from BLM, Antifa, Hamas and other commie organizations?
Clumsy deflection noted.
Ignoring a valid question Noted
You guys are always free to start a thread on those topics and invite me in. I'll answer any question you give me.

I've said that a zillion times, and no one wants to take me up on it.

The party can't move on when the base refuses to.
When are Dims going to move on from BLM, Antifa, Hamas and other commie organizations?
Clumsy deflection noted.
Ignoring a valid question Noted

I've said that a zillion times, and no one wants to take me up on it.
..and yet you still haven’t gotten the hint. :rolleyes:
I don't know what that means, but I'm glad you felt you needed to chime in!

B

T
D
S
Seems to me both Past Bush Presidents faded away from the spotlight after leaving office, the way Presidents should.

Other than that, It’s admiral how you folks rush to Donny’s defense whenever anybody pokes fun at him, makes it all that much more enjoyable to do so.
He is the second most powerful man in America currently. Like him or not that's a fact. "Making fun of him" as you put it is juvenile nonsense and it makes it that much more enjoyable teasing morons who do it for the children they are.

Forum List

Back