Feel good story of the day!!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
In Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, 3 worthless sacks of shit did a home invasion of a house where a father and his 23-year-old son were sleeping. The son awoke to the break in, then shot and killed the 3 wastes of oxygen.

The shooter did society a great favor, the amount of future crimes committed has been reduced. I guess it's safe to say the homeowner's son is a real straight shooter. The 3 criminals went out in a bang. I wonder what the last things going through the criminals minds were, oh that's right...the bullets.

Getaway driver arrested after 3 suspects are shot to death in Wagoner Co. home invasion

In Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, 3 worthless sacks of shit did a home invasion of a house where a father and 23-year-old son were sleeping. The son awoke to the break in, then shot and killed the 3 wastes of oxygen.

The shooter did society a great favor, the amount of future crimes committed has been reduced. I guess it's safe to say the homeowner's son is a real straight shooter. The 3 criminals went out in a bang. I wonder what the last things going through the criminals minds were, oh that's right...the bullets.

Getaway driver arrested after 3 suspects are shot to death in Wagoner Co. home invasion

That is good news. But gun stories are always outweighed by the bad news:
Gun Violence by the Numbers

I've actually been to Broken Arrow Oklahoma!

I have too, because my father lives near Broken Arrow. He had a huge gun collection that he decided to sell last year, due to his advancing age. So he ran an ad in a magazine and sold the lot, about 100 firearms plus ammunition, to a guy from Chicago who drove down with a UHaul. No background checks, no ID, nothing. So, see how guns get into the wrong hands in this country?

birds fly over oklahoma upside down because its not worth shittin' on ...

In Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, 3 worthless sacks of shit did a home invasion of a house where a father and 23-year-old son were sleeping. The son awoke to the break in, then shot and killed the 3 wastes of oxygen.

Most Gun Violence is Committed By Democrats via Demographic Studies.
Bet you didn't know that.

Most crimes committted with firearms are committed by Criminals with Stolen and Unregistered Firearms, thus making Gun Control Useless to Control VIOLENT Libtards with Guns in Shitty Cities Like Chicago.

Annual%20Chicago%20Homicides.png

Did you know the Overwhelming number of Gun Crimes in Chicago is a direct result of The Mexican Drug Trade flowing over our border?

Of course not. You are a Libtard and Libtards are Retarded.
Stupid Is As Stupid Does!

stupidd.gif

What goes together like Peanut Butter and Jelly On White Bread In Libtard Cities?

Drugs and Gun Violence, and Illegal Alien Sandwiches, that's what..

Five-Year-Murder-Rates-1024x0-c-default.png

THAT IS UNTIL 2016...

34.png

Last edited:
Thank you. Please lets send more Libtard Criminals to Hell.

Fuck you. I'm a liberal and I don't own a gun much less even point my finger at anybody. Rightwing gun-suckers are in a minority on this planet. You idiots bought the Hollywood/NRA combo platter bullshit.

I refuse to watch any violent movies from Hollywood. The radical left-wing shitstains in these movies are hypocrites of the worst kind. They make these movies glorifying gun violence, then the same fucking assholes are out screaming for gun bans.

Fuck Hollywood and the hypocritical radical leftist assholes there. Boycott Hollywood

Thank you. Please lets send more Libtard Criminals to Hell.

Fuck you. I'm a liberal and I don't own a gun much less even point my finger at anybody. Rightwing gun-suckers are in a minority on this planet. You idiots bought the Hollywood/NRA combo platter bullshit.

No. I'm a liberal, you're a progressive. Huuuge difference.

There's only one way this story could get better. And with a fat, hispanic, throwaway, slam pig for a getaway driver... Lets just say the odds have improved. I'll have to stay tuned for details. Good shoot!

I have too, because my father lives near Broken Arrow. He had a huge gun collection that he decided to sell last year, due to his advancing age. So he ran an ad in a magazine and sold the lot, about 100 firearms plus ammunition, to a guy from Chicago who drove down with a UHaul. No background checks, no ID, nothing. So, see how guns get into the wrong hands in this country?
I travel to Deadwood, S Dakota and back from Fort Worth a couple times a year. On the way back I stay at the Best Western on E. Lansing St in Broken Arrow. Nice little town.

" So he ran an ad in a magazine and sold the lot, about 100 firearms plus ammunition, to a guy from Chicago who drove down with a UHaul. "

What a remarkable coincidence..

Guy in Oklahoma, near where this took place, decided to get rid of all his guns, about 100 of them, plus ammo, so he put an ad in the paper, and someone from Chicago, of all places, shows up with a UHaul and buys the lot...

remarkable coincidence, isn't it?

Red states have far more gun crime because of their lax gun laws .

Bullshit, you fascists will count THIS as gun homicides.

So, he broke federal law.

Guess those laws do nothing, huh?

Bullshit. Unless the guy who came down from Chitown was a DEALER, your "dad" violated a whole host of Federal gun laws. Laws that would see him bankrupted, and spending the rest of his days in prison. On the other hand, if it were a dealer then there IS no background check as the dealer has already undergone extensive background checks to get the license.

That's the problem when idiots like you make posts like this, there are people out here who actually KNOW the laws involved, and we'll call you on your bullshit lies.

Your story sounds made up.

"The homeowner and the son, who reportedly did not know the intruders, went to the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office to submit formal statements. Mahoney said the shootings appear to have been in self-defense, but he clarified that the case will remain under investigation for some time."

Warning to gun owners: If you ever shoot someone in self-defense don't give statements to the police. There have been cases where people used firearms to defend themselves have been maliciously prosecuted. Submitting to a police interrogation is never a good idea.

"The homeowner and the son, who reportedly did not know the intruders, went to the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office to submit formal statements. Mahoney said the shootings appear to have been in self-defense, but he clarified that the case will remain under investigation for some time."

Warning to gun owners: If you ever shoot someone in self-defense don't give statements to the police. There have been cases where people used firearms to defend themselves have been maliciously prosecuted. Submitting to a police interrogation is never a good idea.

Especially in fascist states like the Peoples Republic of California.

Forum List

Back