Feds: N.Y. man planned to bomb National Mall on Election Day

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Feds: N.Y. man planned to bomb National Mall on Election Day - Facts Behinds News
Oct. 11 (UPI) — A New York man is accused of manufacturing a bomb with the intention of detonating it on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on Election Day, U.S. Attorneys said Wednesday.
Prosecutors say Paul Rosenfeld, 56, bough approximately eight pounds of black powder in New Jersey and transported it to New York to construct a large explosive device in the basement of his Tappan, N.Y. residence. He also allegedly put additional components in the bomb to ensure that he would be killed when the bomb went off.
According to charging documents, Rosenfeld’s plan to detonate the bomb in Washington. D.C. was to call attention to his version of the political ideology of “sortition,” which calls for government officials to be chosen at random.
Typical of most but not all Muslims, the best way to show how displeased you are in life, is to take others with you. So here is a typical liberal and is now resorting to Islamic tendencies. I for one would love to see justice for this guy, by allowing himself to be blown up along with the bomb in a more controlled area. If the bomb doesn't kill him then to bad for that also, he can live with his life choices from then on. The Civil War of the United States has just gone into phase 2 and you can bet more instances of these self sacrificing assholes, to make the ends justify the means, are going to step up and do harm to innocent men, women, and children.

I am putting this here, because Muslims and Liberal [sic] have no Ethics.

Actually you're putting this here because you still have your head up your ass about what Composition Fallacy is. And because you have no clue how to form a plural in the English language.

/thread

Rosenfeld huh?
Does that sound like a Muslim name to you?
It does however sound like a Semitic people, who are closely related to Arabs. AHEM Cough.
It just is more evidence of racial theory, some people are more belligerent, and thus terroristic than others, I tend to believe it's racial, mostly, not religion so much,.

So here is a typical liberal and is now resorting to Islamic tendencies.
First, the article does not say he is a liberal,
Second, even if he was, he would not be typical.
Third, you sound like a typical Russian troll.

Black powder is not bomb making explosive. He would get way more bang for his buck with Ammonium nitrate and cow poop.

Rosenfeld huh?
It does however sound like a Semitic people, who are closely related to Arabs. AHEM Cough.
It just is more evidence of racial theory, some people are more belligerent, and thus terroristic than others, I tend to believe it's racial, mostly, not religion so much,.
NO but he's acting like one.

Rosenfeld huh?

Islamic Tatars don't have the history of terrorism that Semitic Jews do, or even Irish Catholics IRA, or Irish Protestants UVF, or UDA.

I am putting this here, because Muslims and Liberal [sic] have no Ethics.

Actually you're putting this here because you still have your head up your ass about what Composition Fallacy is. And because you have no clue how to form a plural in the English language.

/thread

What other languages does he speak?

Rosenfeld huh?

Islamic Tatars don't have the history of terrorism that Semitic Jews do, or even Irish Catholics IRA, or Irish Protestants UVF, or UDA.
Who cares. He's acting like a muzzie terrorist.

Feds: N.Y. man planned to bomb National Mall on Election Day - Facts Behinds News
Oct. 11 (UPI) — A New York man is accused of manufacturing a bomb with the intention of detonating it on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on Election Day, U.S. Attorneys said Wednesday.
Prosecutors say Paul Rosenfeld, 56, bough approximately eight pounds of black powder in New Jersey and transported it to New York to construct a large explosive device in the basement of his Tappan, N.Y. residence. He also allegedly put additional components in the bomb to ensure that he would be killed when the bomb went off.
According to charging documents, Rosenfeld’s plan to detonate the bomb in Washington. D.C. was to call attention to his version of the political ideology of “sortition,” which calls for government officials to be chosen at random.
Typical of most but not all Muslims, the best way to show how displeased you are in life, is to take others with you. So here is a typical liberal and is now resorting to Islamic tendencies. I for one would love to see justice for this guy, by allowing himself to be blown up along with the bomb in a more controlled area. If the bomb doesn't kill him then to bad for that also, he can live with his life choices from then on. The Civil War of the United States has just gone into phase 2 and you can bet more instances of these self sacrificing assholes, to make the ends justify the means, are going to step up and do harm to innocent men, women, and children.

liberals have no ethics?
well......i've never tricked the wives of my employees to fuk me....
like trump.
now THAT shows NO ETHICS!
and I never VOTED for a POS who tricks the wives of his employees to fuk him....
now THAT shows NO ethics!....

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
and I never VOTED for a POS who tricks the wives of his employees to fuk him....
Proof? Still none?

Rosenfeld huh?

Anyways, this topic inspired my latest thread OP. (Terrorism used to be more prevalent in Ireland, than in Muslim countries) But that's partially forgotten, or in the case of Ulster Protestant Irish terrorism it's basically a complete memory, a protected class.

Ulster Irish get off Scot free from prejudices.

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
We knew what we were getting into by voting for the Don, while the sickly bitch, wanted to give US four more years of fucked up Obama policies or worse. Oh yeah, she also condoned the actions of her RAPIST husband. Dumbasses like you need to take a plunge into the deep end of a lake without a lifesaver...

Rosenfeld huh?

Anyways, this topic inspired my latest thread OP. (Terrorism used to be more prevalent in Ireland, than in Muslim countries) But that's partially forgotten, or in the case of Ulster Protestant Irish terrorism it's basically a complete memory, a protected class.

Yeah, the Irish IRA did bomb other people, but not like the Muslims of today. But now the liberals of America, are taking the same path as the Islamic idiots, by wanting to blow themselves up along with innocent people. Oh yeah, the shit fuck was liberal, just like the liberal who shot up the kids at the country western event. Fuck you all, and bring it on assholes, we have been waiting for you to show your stripes, now you fuckers aren't going to like it.

Side note: Do you think the POLICE(who you hate) and the MILITARY(that you hate) are going to side with your Commies fucks?

Rosenfeld huh?

Yeah, the Irish IRA did bomb other people, but not like the Muslims of today. But now the liberals of America, are taking the same path as the Islamic idiots, by wanting to blow themselves up along with innocent people. Oh yeah, the shit fuck was liberal, just like the liberal who shot up the kids at the country western event. Fuck you all, and bring it on assholes, we have been waiting for you to show your stripes, now you fuckers aren't going to like it.

Side note: Do you think the POLICE(who you hate) and the MILITARY(that you hate) are going to side with your Commies fucks?

A.) Muslims are mostly Right-Wing.

B.) I support the Police, that's a big reason of why, and how Guliani cleaned up NYC.

C.) I support Stop & Frisk too, it's for the greater good.

D.) I'm not a Commie, but I think Stalin had more balls than Republicans or Democrats who are Liberal Individualists.
Stalin outlawed abortion, criminalized Gays, and deported millions upon millions of ethnic groups out of territories to improve homogenity.
(What SOME Republicans would like to do, but don't have the balls to do)

E.) Back to #1, as a Fascist Right-Winger, I tend to see Muslims not as too much of an enemy. Despite being primitive, they share similar goals.
It's actually a Western European thing that's even worse, Western Europeans have tolerated Muslim refugees, they have also bombed Muslims creating refugees.

B.) I support the Police, that's a big reason of why, and how Guliani cleaned up NYC.

D.) I'm not a Commie, but I think Stalin had more balls than Republicans or Democrats who are Liberal Individualists.
Stalin outlawed abortion, criminalized Gays, and deported millions upon millions of ethnic groups out of territories to improve homogenity.

E.) Back to #1, as a Fascist Right-Winger, I tend to see Muslims not as too much of an enemy. Despite being primitive, they share similar goals.
It's actually a Western European thing that's even worse, Western Europeans have tolerated Muslim refugees, they have also bombed Muslims creating refugees.
You are a fucking idiot who is self proclaimed FASCIST. Okay, Muslims are more like you because you don't give a rats ass about people who don't follow your bald headed ideas....Seig Heil, mother fucker...

You are a fucking idiot who is self proclaimed FASCIST. Okay, Muslims are more like you because you don't give a rats ass about people who don't follow your bald headed ideas....Seig Heil, mother fucker...

Terrorism isn't exclusively Muslim, and never has been.

Actually at one time probably Jews, and the Irish were the World's biggest terrorists.

I certainly don't deny a disproportionate amount of Islamic terrorism in SOME nations, but some people like Islamic Tatars are nearly devoid of terrorism.

Fascists, and Muslims usually agree with things like Jews, Gays, Feminism, Democracy, and Freedom.
We usually differ on European, Christianity, Work ethic, and Intelligence.

A lot of Muslims admire Fascism, as for Western Europeans, and even more so Americans almost nothing.

Eastern Europe has quite a few Fascists though, and so do Southern Europeans.

Western Europeans / Americans are generally extreme Individualist Liberals, and I don't care for them.

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
Trump was a liberal in those days.

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.

How would you trick a woman into fuking you?

Never mind. I don't want to know at this late date. The many lost opportunities would only piss me off.

Forum List

Back