Feds: Militia Founder Was In Contact With Rioters

Turns out this was a planned and coordinated attack on our capitol.

oath keepers planned to attack the capitol. They even had plans on how to get weapons into DC from Virginia.

What, more bullshit anti-American propaganda? The Oath Keepers are a well known PRO-CONSTITUTION organization. That does not make them anti-government unless the government is anti-constitution and foreswears their oath of office wherein they swear to protect and defend the Constitution. The government swears the same oath so if it will shut up and do it's job all will be well. Also it would be nice if they would stop whining about what poor miserable misunderstood highly pampered wealthy asshoes they are. That's really kinda pathetic.

Sorry Doc but you are wrong. Anytime an American Patriot stands up and proclaims his loyalty to this great country - he is IMMEDIATELY labeled a "domestic terrorist". I PROUDLY carry that moniker from my ETS until right now, tomorrow and forever.

This country is full of worthless ass wipes that never had the guts to put on the uniform of this country and take the Oath. I, too, am an Oath Keeper and damned proud of it!!!
Off hand I don't see anything we are in disagreement about I also consider myself a member and a proud patriot. Got old though.

In fact, a tractionfull argument could be made that this insurrection was a testament to the low-information, incompetence, and loser-persona of all of those jackass patriots, Q-Duped, MAGACultist, Oathkeepers, Proud Boys, 3-Percenters and any other of those MealTeam-6'rs who dress up in fatigues to walk (no running for those fatboys) to the nearest Burger King.
Why do you liberals keep calling patriots deplorables?

Ummm?

First, I ain't a "liberal"........ they don't want me, I'm too conservative.
The conservatives don't want me, I'm too liberal.
So, if you don't mind, I prefer that my political affiliation be as a a Skeptical Optimist.

And then the pearl-fluttering over 'patriots' ---- well, I don't know much about 'liberals' or 'patriots'.

What I think I know, is about what I call 'jackass patriots'. Those judgment-challenged folks who have hijacked true patriotism so they can dress up in their battle-rattle gear, carry their Mall Ninja rifles, and march straight to the Burger King to continue stress testing their Kevlar vests.

In my humble opinion, the Proud Boys, Bugaloo Bois, Oathkeepers, 3-Percenters, and any number of fatboy militias......are jackasses.

Other than that, I'm pretty neutral on 'em.

Ummm?

First, I ain't a "liberal"........ they don't want me, I'm too conservative.
The conservatives don't want me, I'm too liberal.
So, if you don't mind, I prefer that my political affiliation be as a a Skeptical Optimist.

And then the pearl-fluttering over 'patriots' ---- well, I don't know much about 'liberals' or 'patriots'.

What I think I know, is about what I call 'jackass patriots'. Those judgment-challenged folks who have hijacked true patriotism so they can dress up in their battle-rattle gear, carry their Mall Ninja rifles, and march straight to the Burger King to continue stress testing their Kevlar vests.

In my humble opinion, the Proud Boys, Bugaloo Bois, Oathkeepers, 3-Percenters, and any number of fatboy militias......are jackasses.

Other than that, I'm pretty neutral on 'em.

They sure aren't patriots.

Rhodes is yet another one that needs to be locked up ASAP. He is a real and present danger to our democratic republic. :mad:

According to the government filing, Rhodes sent the group a message as the pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol telling them to "Come to South Side of Capitol on steps" and then followed up with a photograph of the southeast side of the building.​
At that same time, alleged Oath Keepers were forcibly storming the Capitol on the east side of the building.​
The day before the riot, Rhodes also sent messages about preparations, including what to bring.​
Rhodes, for example, warns the group "DO NOT bring in anything that can get you arrested. Leave that outside DC," according to the government filing. He also recommends bringing a flashlight and a collapsible baton, which he called "a grey area in the law."​
"I bring one. But I'm willing to take the risk because I love em," Rhodes texted the group, according to prosecutors. "Good hard gloves, eye pro, helmet. In a pinch you can grab Mechanix gloves and a batters helmet form Walmart. Bring something to put on your noggin. Anitifa likes brikes."​
Rhodes also allegedly told the chat group that the Oath Keepers will have "several well equipped QRFs outside DC," referring to a Quick Reaction Force that he says will be ready to move quickly to help those at the Capitol "in case of worst case scenarios."​

longform-original-2377-1614794019-9.jpg
OMFG!

He sent a benign text with a picture! Hang him

Rhodes is yet another one that needs to be locked up ASAP. He is a real and present danger to our democratic republic. :mad:

According to the government filing, Rhodes sent the group a message as the pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol telling them to "Come to South Side of Capitol on steps" and then followed up with a photograph of the southeast side of the building.​
At that same time, alleged Oath Keepers were forcibly storming the Capitol on the east side of the building.​
The day before the riot, Rhodes also sent messages about preparations, including what to bring.​
Rhodes, for example, warns the group "DO NOT bring in anything that can get you arrested. Leave that outside DC," according to the government filing. He also recommends bringing a flashlight and a collapsible baton, which he called "a grey area in the law."​
"I bring one. But I'm willing to take the risk because I love em," Rhodes texted the group, according to prosecutors. "Good hard gloves, eye pro, helmet. In a pinch you can grab Mechanix gloves and a batters helmet form Walmart. Bring something to put on your noggin. Anitifa likes brikes."​
Rhodes also allegedly told the chat group that the Oath Keepers will have "several well equipped QRFs outside DC," referring to a Quick Reaction Force that he says will be ready to move quickly to help those at the Capitol "in case of worst case scenarios."​

OMFG!

He sent a benign text with a picture! Hang him
He might have petted a kitten once too...but that's not what he's being accused of.

Yes they planned and coordinated the attack.
Hey dumbfuck, you miss that word ALLEGE in your own article? Meaning they have no proof. Kind of like you and every other leftard here.

No, "dumbfuck", journalists routinely use "allege" until it's settled in the courts because otherwise they could get sued.

Hey dumbfuck, you miss that word ALLEGE in your own article? Meaning they have no proof. Kind of like you and every other leftard here.

You really are this ^ stupid aren't you? The FBI doesn't proclaim guilt and neither does responsible media until a conviction. But when they ARREST someone - they sure as hell have evidence, same as they do on this militia kook.

Forum List

Back