FedEx Driver Fatally Shoots Suspect During Armed Robbery

So

(1) I was right
(2) you're choosing Germany to immigrate to

sure will miss you.

Sorry, man, my family came her from Germany 95 years ago on the presumption you guys wouldn't fuck this one up.

But you clearly have.

I'll leave you with this final thought.

A fool learns from experience.

A wise man learns from the experience of others. If you see other countries who have solved a problem we're struggling with, then it's really kind of smart to look at what they are doing right and we are doing wrong.
That's right, Joe. We in the USA have learned from what happened in 1938-45 Germany to not give up our guns! I reckon we're a bunch of wise Americans!

People don't want to live in a country that has citizens owning guns?

They don't need to petition for gun control, HERE, there are countries that already have confiscated guns.

Anti gun nuts, can try Venezuela, for starters and, see first hand, how that's working for them.

Not anymore. With the violent leftist ongoing riots, almost all professional drivers are armed.

Tell your friends.

Okay, I realize that you are watching Fox News and you are really really scared. Just don't pee yourself.

The FedEx driver said..."AFTER BEING SHOT, I PULLED OUT MY GUN........

That doesn't give you the answer?

That he got caught doing something he shouldn't be doing, and lied about it. I never take a gun nut at his word.

People don't want to live in a country that has citizens owning guns?

They don't need to petition for gun control, HERE, there are countries that already have confiscated guns.

Anti gun nuts, can try Venezuela, for starters and, see first hand, how that's working for them.

Or we can fix this country.

Funny thing, most Americans WANT tighter gun laws. We're kind of sick of sharing our streets with gun toting maniacs. We're tired of active shooter drills, sending our kids off with bullet proof backpacks, having to walk through six security doors a day at work, and so on.

1598007455775.png

Forum List

Back