Federal Judge throws out Democrat Attempt to Block Wall Funding

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Federal Judge Rejects Democrats’ Attempt to Block Border Wall Funding

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

:)

A win by any other name. I like that judge. The dems think that they own the judiciary like the 9th.
Its refreshing to see a judge basically say "do your fucking job".

Good job Mitch, keep these judges coming!!

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

So? Thanks to the honorable Haywood Gilliam the wall is still not being built.

Oh and you see that as a good thing??

You apparently don't mind we tax payers spending billions every year on the 20 million illegals in this country.

You also don't seem to mind the American who are robbed, raped and murdered by illegals every year.

Just shows what a fool you are.

I have said on this message board for many months that I believe The Wall to be a very, very dumb idea.

Far better to prosecute employers of Illegals, arrest Sanctuary City leadership, cut-off money wire transfers to Mexico, etc.

Trouble is, our elected officials have repeatedly demonstrated their lack of balls on this subject, and the situation is just getting worse...

We cannot rely upon our elected officials to suddenly grow such balls, and we're out of time in which to wait...

The Wall might end-up being the Next-Best Thing, for stemming the flow of Illegals.

Hell, the more Democrats howl and pi$$ and moan over The Wall, the more I wonder why they're so scared of it.

I've just about reached the point where I'm ready to say:

"To hell with it... build the goddamned wall, and let's see what happens next."

The Democrats have nobody but themselves to blame; standing alongside Illegal Aliens rather than their fellow countrymen...

It's the single most identifiable issue that brought about their humiliating defeat on the evening of November 8, 2016...

And yet the retards keep doubling-down on Illegals-friendly policy and dogma...

Vote Whores, who pander to Hispanics rather than secure our Southern Border and clamp-down on Illegal Immigration...

I guess ya just can't fix "stupid" with such fools who blindly refuse to learn and adapt...

Idiot Democrats.

Last edited:
I have said on this message board for many months that I believe The Wall to be a very, very dumb idea.

Far better to prosecute employers of Illegals, arrest Sanctuary City leadership, cut-off money wire transfers to Mexico, etc.

Trouble is, our elected officials have repeatedly demonstrated their lack of balls on this subject, and the situation is just getting worse...

We cannot rely upon our elected officials to suddenly grow such balls, and we're out of time in which to wait...

The Wall might end-up being the Next-Best Thing, for stemming the flow of Illegals.

Hell, the more Democrats howl and pi$$ and moan over The Wall, the more I wonder why they're so scared of it.

The Democrats have nobody but themselves to blame; standing alongside Illegal Aliens rather than their fellow countrymen...

It's the single most identifiable issue that brought about their humiliating defeat on the evening of November 8, 2016...

Vote Whores, who pander to Hispanics rather than secure our Southern Border and clamp-down on Illegal Immigration...

I guess ya just can't fix "stupid" with such fools who blindly refuse to learn and adapt...

Idiot Democrats.
Reagan put that on the table to get if he allowed amnesty. He did, the democrats screwed him over.

You apparently don't mind we tax payers spending billions every year on the 20 million illegals in this country.

You also don't seem to mind the American who are robbed, raped and murdered by illegals every year.

does it?

these people walk thousands of miles through harsh country paying people they know would kill them if it served their purpose to get here. do you really think a wall is going to fix the problem?

man, i walked 2000 miles through the desert but this wall is now going to stop me...so close...

we need to fix the problem at the core - not try to simply contain it.

does it?

these people walk thousands of miles through harsh country paying people they know would kill them if it served their purpose to get here. do you really think a wall is going to fix the problem?

man, i walked 2000 miles through the desert but this wall is now going to stop me...so close...

Containing it is a start. Besides, we were promised border security in 1986 by the government, so...where is it, hmm?

does it?

Containing it is a start. Besides, we were promised border security in 1986 by the government, so...where is it, hmm?
and yet we've been arguing about containment for the entire trump admin and most all of the obama one.

where is that again?

again, you risked your life on the trip to get to america, is a wall going to stop you and make you turn around and go home?

we need to give them reasons to turn around and find a better life - at home.

does it?

and yet we've been arguing about containment for the entire trump admin and most all of the obama one.

where is that again?

again, you risked your life on the trip to get to america, is a wall going to stop you and make you turn around and go home?

Yeah, no welfare benefits, free food, and housing for illegals. Fine employers of illegals.

Idiot Democrats.
Reagan put that on the table to get if he allowed amnesty. He did, the democrats screwed him over.
--------------------------------------- 'reagan and especially' bush and his familia were both working for the results that the USA is seeing on the border . 'bush' was probably More guilty in influencing 'reagan' as reports that 'reagan' was going senile MAY have been accurate Iceberg .

Two walls are being built, private and publicly funded

the most charitable thing to say about the 'reagan - bush' amnesty is that they were both stupid Iceberg .

does it?

where is that again?

Yeah, no welfare benefits, free food, and housing for illegals. Fine employers of illegals.
what is going on in Guatemala that makes all these people risk lives to come here anyway? why is there such a flood THESE DAYS that wasn't hear 5 or 10 years ago?

how about we do some analytical thinking to this vs. slap up wall then bitch when they still come and now just view the wall as obstacle 381,383 of 450,000 to get here?

does it?

where is that again?

what is going on in Guatemala that makes all these people risk lives to come here anyway? why is there such a flood THESE DAYS that wasn't hear 5 or 10 years ago?

how about we do some analytical thinking to this vs. slap up wall then bitch when they still come and now just view the wall as obstacle 381,383 of 450,000 to get here?

IDGAF, build that wall!

does it?

where is that again?

------------------------------------------------- MOTIVE for invading . My quick answer is WHO CARES . I don't understand this MOTIVE thing at all . I t happens all the time and to me its just silliness . As an example , on FOX a few minutes ago there was a shooting reported in 'australia' and the big Question is , what was the Motive for the shooting and the 4 that were shot dead in gun controlled 'australia' . Just an example on the silliness of worrying about MOTIVES Iceberg .

Last edited:
does it?

where is that again?

------------------------------------------------- MOTIVE for invading . My quick answer is WHO CARES . I don't understand this MOTIVE thing at all . I t happens all the time and to me its just silliness . As an example , on FOX a few minutes ago there was a shooting reported in 'australia' and the big Question is , what was the Motive for the shooting and the 4 that were shot dead in gun controlled 'australia' . Just an example on the silliness of worrying about MOTIVES .

They may very well be paid by enemies of America. It doesn't matter, a wall would keep a majority of them out.

does it?

where is that again?

IDGAF, build that wall!
i want the problem fixed so building the wall won't be necessary.

where is that again?

------------------------------------------------- MOTIVE for invading . My quick answer is WHO CARES . I don't understand this MOTIVE thing at all . I t happens all the time and to me its just silliness . As an example , on FOX a few minutes ago there was a shooting reported in 'australia' and the big Question is , what was the Motive for the shooting and the 4 that were shot dead in gun controlled 'australia' . Just an example on the silliness of worrying about MOTIVES .

They may very well be paid by enemies of America. It doesn't matter, a wall would keep a majority of them out.
again - you walked 2k miles through deadly country guided by people who will kill you w/o thought and drop you off to never be found in the desert.

and a wall is going to stop you?

do you give up on your dreams that easily? "God damn it - wall. going the fuck back home now..."

where is that again?

IDGAF, build that wall!
i want the problem fixed so building the wall won't be necessary.

Well, there's more pertinent issues, Skippy.

Forum List

Back