Federal Judge says "Black drivers have a problem in Richmond"

This report came out today. Basically ethnic areas get charged 30% higher rates that white areas with the same level of crime..
The BBC broke it down into postcode areas and found huge discrepencies.

I dont understand this at all but I know that its true.
My kids live in the city but use our address for car insurance.

Its a racket.
In America auto insurance rates differ by postcode based on auto theft and auto accident rates

Blacks pay more because they cost more to insure

It all goes back to one thing: PROFILING. "Profiling" has historically been considered GOOD POLICING. Cops have experience with Bad Guys, and are quite good at locating them in thousands of settings. More often than not, an experienced cop can ride through a neighborhood, even for the first time, and identify individuals - usually Black Yoots - who are "up to no good." In past years they would stop such people, ask a few questions, and depending on the answers or refusals to answer, know whether there is any good police reason to take it further.

OF COURSE, those stops are going to be disproportionately made to Black Yoots! That's were the majority of petty and serious crimes are found.

There was once a successful JC basketball coach in Pittsburgh who had the door to his office modified to a height of 74". There was a sign over the door that said, "This door is set at 6'2" tall. If you can enter without ducking, don't bother."

Cops don't stop Blacks more often because they (the cops) are RACIST; they stop them because they know WTF they are doing.

In the specific case mentioned above the Black driver WAS GUILTY. That's the funny part. That's the "defense" in all cases like this: "Yeah, my client did it, but he shouldn't have been arrested in the first place."

Can you imagine a kid saying to his father, "Yeah, I cheated on the Math test, but the teacher had no reason to compare my answers with the guy sitting next to me!"

That's no defense.

Black or white cops are not racist

Blacks are over represented in violent crimes

Young whites are over represented in school shootings.

We got a culture problem in modern America among black and white youth ….a bad economy to ……bad people are trying to distract you with the “white supremacy angle”

I’ve been poor and I’m white. BLM race division is very poisonous and upsetting to hardworking Americans
Dude that has to be one of your most hypocrite post yet. I can post story after story of racist cops so that's false.

Whites commit more violent crimes than anyone in this country.

White Supremacy in this country is real, that is a fact.

What does you being poor b4 have to do with BLM?

Blacks commit crimes significantly more than Whites relative to their demographics. If the goddamn Negro hadn't committed a crime when the police pulled them over then they did some other time.

Negros have a culture of lawlessness and then they whine and cry like little pussies when they get caught.

If a Negro is driving a vehicle there is a good chance it was stolen, they are drunk or they don't have a valid driver's license.

Mababydindunuffin!
Just more of the same racist babble. :fu:

Forum List

Back