Nathan Wade being absolutely scorched on the stand " I rent lots of cabins"

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
OHHHHH man! I listened to about ten minutes of the inquest proceedings. I don't who the lady tiger was that was questioning him but I actually felt embarrassed for big Nate....she was kicking the frijoles out of him.

He was mumbling, stuttering....having TROUBLE REMEMBERING (of course) and going off on long, rediculous anecdotes highlighting what a powerful and strong willed woman ole Fanni is and how she cowed him into letting her pay for everything.....lol.....

"Did you rent a cabin Mr. Wade? ". "I rent lots of cabins".....🙄🙄🙄

I had to stop listening ....it was getting too
Pathetic.

Jo

OHHHHH man! I listened to about ten minutes of the inquest proceedings. I don't who the lady tiger was that was questioning him but I actually felt embarrassed for big Nate....she was kicking the frijoles out of him.

He was mumbling, stuttering....having TROUBLE REMEMBERING (of course) and going off on long, rediculous anecdotes highlighting what a powerful and strong willed woman ole Fanni is and how she cowed him into letting her pay for everything.....lol.....

Pathetic.

Jo
Well, if she paid for everything with taxpayers funds, is emasculating him supposed to offset her theft?

Hah!...….no.....and I think big Nate is just trying to wiggle off the hook without making Willis sore in the fanny....
So he is trying to protect her?

I did that with my wife, bent over backwards even at the expense of my own health and well being. For some people it is ill-advised. He better be sure he has a loyal partner who won't throw him under the bus with lies and deceit.

So he is trying to protect her?

I did that with my wife, bent over backwards even at the expense of my own health and well being. For some people it is ill-advised. He better be sure he has a loyal partner who won't throw him under the bus with lies and deceit.
Yeah....but the little tiger lady ripping him limb from limb ain't having none-o-dat!

The guy is clearly a corrupt good ol boy in bed with local government officials.

Watching this man is a civil lesson on the kind of corruption that is going on in virtually every major municipality across the nation.

This guy is FAAAAAAAAAAR from unique.

Pathetic.

Jo

He told the court Fani Willis was reimbursing him IN CASH for charges he made on his card for trips and other things for the two of them.

Holy shit, what a corrupt POS she is.

Pathetic.

Jo

Even MSNBC called it:

Is this her?

8fvp9v.jpg

The guy is clearly a corrupt good ol boy in bed with local government officials.

Watching this man is a civil lesson on the kind of corruption that is going on in virtually every major municipality across the nation.

This guy is FAAAAAAAAAAR from unique.
Amen

Forum List

Back