Federal Court Strikes Down Biden Transgender Mandate

WASHINGTON – A federal court in Texas just blocked a harmful Biden administration policy known as the Transgender Mandate, which would force religious doctors and hospitals to perform gender transition procedures on their patients—including children—even when the procedures can be medically harmful

a.k.a. ---- dealing with the devil in plain sight.

WASHINGTON – A federal court in Texas just blocked a harmful Biden administration policy known as the Transgender Mandate, which would force religious doctors and hospitals to perform gender transition procedures on their patients—including children—even when the procedures can be medically harmful

a.k.a. ---- dealing with the devil in plain sight.
These people are so mentally ill

They are vicious, immorally bankrupt and could not care less. And the people who support them are blind or have no knowledge or concern about sin.
For one who posts so little here you say more than all these blathering idiots do in 6 months...lol

We need you....Your country needs you.Please help

For one who posts so little here you say more than all these blathering idiots do in 6 months...lol

We need you....Your country needs you.Please help
Thanks, Sloopy. I just like to vent like everyone else. Towards a lost world filled with indifference.

Sloopy lives in a very bad part of town
And everybody, yeah, tries to put my Sloopy down

District court in Texas. Nothing different should have been expected. Yawn

bit if it makes you feel better about yourself somehow ….
A 14 yr old girl was fucking raped by a mentally ill fruitcake in a skirt. You ever put yourself in other females situations my sweetest?

Or only certain ones. I think the latter

District court in Texas. Nothing different should have been expected. Yawn

bit if it makes you feel better about yourself somehow ….

Would you really want a doctor performing a surgery on you they don't believe is medically required or proper?

Forcing a medical facility to perform elective surgery? I don't want to go anywhere and have any surgery where the medical staff is being forced to perform an procedure. That seems pretty stupid from a patient standpoint.

Forum List

Back