Fed-Up Arizona Republican Erupts At trump Fans Who Claim Their Ballots Were Fed To Chickens

Fake news is everything Donald ever said or Tweeted.
The Big Lie is that Biden stole the election.

THANKS, GLOVE! We already KNEW what it was you CLAIMED.

The problem is that none of you creeps ever have a bit of factual, graphable, verifiable evidence to back up a single thing you claim.

I've grown numb asking you idiots where your evidence is that the election fraud cases are all wrong. After months of asking and getting nothing but evasion and excuses, I decided to find out for myself. Invariably, when people cannot at all back up anything the way you can't back up the election as legit, it shows they are full of it.

Your arguments against the election fraud sound strangely simililar to your claims that dust masks prevent viruses!

It'll all get mapped out in glorious detail soon in structured debate where you can't contribute a thing to the thread for or against unless you have documented proof to back it up.

The problem is that none of you creeps ever have a bit of factual, graphable, verifiable evidence to back up a single thing you claim.

I've grown numb asking you idiots where your evidence is that the election fraud cases are all wrong. After months of asking and getting nothing but evasion and excuses, I decided to find out for myself. Invariably, when people cannot at all back up anything the way you can't back up the election as legit, it shows they are full of it.

Your arguments against the election fraud sound strangely simililar to your claims that dust masks prevent viruses!

It'll all get mapped out in glorious detail soon in structured debate where you can't contribute a thing to the thread for or against unless you have documented proof to back it up.

Meh you haven’t “grown numb”. You were BORN a numbskull.
Funny though you’d want “documented proof” when close to 70 judges said you didn’t have a shred of such.
So why continue embarrassing yourself? It’s that cult of personality thingy huh? ;)

Funny though you’d want “documented proof” when close to 70 judges said you didn’t have a shred of such.

At least I wasn't born a dingleberry like you. DO PLEASE share with us the names of these "close to 70 judges" who said that the cases didn't have a shred of evidence or proof! I bet you can't produce one.

You can run but you can't hide. If the claims of electron fraud were all so terribly WRONG, then someone would have produced the proof of it long ago.

All we've gotten instead are six months, of lies, shifting stories and evasions.

Here's a breakdown of the actual cases and the reasons why the courts declined to prosecute them. Not one was due to lack of evidence.

Last edited:
The conservatives have accused Arizona election officials fed ballots to chickens in an attempt to cheat so that Biden would win Arizona.

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous lies from the trump people thus far.

Feeding ballots to chickens.

This is nothing but a huge farce and damaging our election system.

The lies from the trump people about this are unending and so ridiculous. This needs to stop. You are damaging the Republican Party and our elections.

We know the Saul Alinsky tactics.

Keep saying it.

I only buy the Republic (which I used to deliver as a kid) as back up toilet paper now.

At least I wasn't born a dingleberry like you. DO PLEASE share with us the names of these "close to 70 judges" who said that the cases didn't have a shred of evidence or proof! I bet you can't produce one.

You can run but you can't hide. If the claims of electron fraud were all so terribly WRONG, then someone would have produced the proof of it long ago.

All we've gotten instead are six months, of lies, shifting stories and evasions.

You can’t prove a negative my friend. Do unicorns exist? No, but I can’t prove it.
It was your job to prove election fraud, not mine to prove it was nonexistent.
65 court losses, many of which were booted with some pretty harsh wording.
How you are not embarrassed at this point is beyond comprehension.
Nite Tooby - you still suck ;)

You can’t prove a negative my friend.
No one asked you to. This is just EXCUSE #2. YOU have made many accusations. Accusations demand proof. All I get from you idiots is either the courts or now this bullshit. YOU'VE made many statements of accusation and can't back a single one up. I'd just like to know how you can KNOW the election was legit and not rigged when now here you are admitting you CAN'T prove it!

Where do you get your "facts", Love, off your barometer?

65 court losses
Again, there wasn't 65 court losses. There were 29 court dismissals or declinations. Big difference, Chump. You can't even get THAT right!

I just posted this. Guess I'll post it again. Here are all the cases and the courts reasons. Show me which one was due to a lack of evidence?

You can’t prove a negative my friend.
No one asked you to. This is just EXCUSE #2. YOU have made many accusations. Accusations demand proof. All I get from you idiots is either the courts or now this bullshit. YOU'VE made many statements of accusation and can't back a single one up. I'd just like to know how you can KNOW the election was legit and not rigged when now here you are admitting you CAN'T prove it!

Where do you get your "facts", Love, off your barometer?

65 court losses
Again, there wasn't 65 court losses. There were 29 court dismissals or declinations. Big difference, Chump. You can't even get THAT right!

I just posted this. Guess I'll post it again. Here are all the cases and the courts reasons. Show me which one was due to a lack of evidence?

Excellent .. for your next assignment, please list all my many 2020 election accusations. Request additional paper and ink if necessary.

No, I can’t personally prove there was no election fraud. But Donald’s cyber security chief, his AG, umpteen audits, umpteen signature matches, machine/ hand recounts, and 65 judges said there was not.

That’s good enough for me and it should be good enough for you.

Google is your friend. Skip opinion BS from The Federalist. Yes, many if not most of these stupid lawsuits were tossed at least in so many words, for lack of evidence.

Last edited:
You know that the auditors are getting down to the nub of cheatery, when these people are freaking out as they are.
Yea, really......heh heh..................heh heh...............heh heh heh.....
Point being that anyone can fall for 4Chan and 8Chan trolls, no matter how preposterous.

Clean your room, moonbat.

I hope you don't think they are going to uncover evidence of "cheating" in Arizona, I hope you're smarter than that. It's been recounted more than once. No cheating.

I do not believe the election was stolen, but recounting does nothing.
For example, what if there are a million bogus ballots from people who never voted?
You can recount til doomsday and never discover the fraud.
They've discovered boxes of ballots that were supposed to be sealed, broken open and significant numbers of ballots missing.....Up to 17% in one case.

There's some serious stink coming out of Maricopa.

Yes, if recounting includes things like counting how many unused ballots are missing, then I think its a good idea.
We're not talking about unused ballots....We're talking about ballots that were cast and collated into boxes of 200, then sealed.

The auditors have found boxes unsealed and ballots missing.
Cyber Ninjas, bamboo ballots, erased databases that actually weren’t erased, and now ballots being fed to chickens.

Conservatives are simply becoming more and more insane.

No, I can’t personally prove there was no election fraud.
First honest remark I've ever seen you make.

But Donald’s cyber security chief, his AG, umpteen audits, umpteen signature matches, machine/ hand recounts, and 65 judges said there was not.
And there we go, back off to lying in lala land again. Not ONE of these people said that there was no election fraud. Everyone admits there is fraud in EVERY election! Anyone who claims that last year's election, the most controversial and dubious in history, was totally aboveboard w/o cheating, is both a liar and idiot beyond all compare.

The only real question is whether the amount of cheating was sufficient to DECIDE the election.

The fact that the Dems are desperately trying to stop the question from being asked, trying to stop audits, suggests that the answer most assuredly is

:yes_text12:

You know that the auditors are getting down to the nub of cheatery, when these people are freaking out as they are.
Yea, really......heh heh..................heh heh...............heh heh heh.....
Point being that anyone can fall for 4Chan and 8Chan trolls, no matter how preposterous.

I hope you don't think they are going to uncover evidence of "cheating" in Arizona, I hope you're smarter than that. It's been recounted more than once. No cheating.

For example, what if there are a million bogus ballots from people who never voted?
They've discovered boxes of ballots that were supposed to be sealed, broken open and significant numbers of ballots missing.....Up to 17% in one case.

Yes, if recounting includes things like counting how many unused ballots are missing, then I think its a good idea.
We're not talking about unused ballots....We're talking about ballots that were cast and collated into boxes of 200, then sealed.

That's another Trump lie.

A second issue flagged by the audit has to do with "anomalies" in chain of custody processes for ballots. The letter says the county has yet to provide chain of custody documentation, bags storing the ballots were not sealed, batch dividers are missing, and ballot boxes were sealed with regular tape rather than tamper evident seals.

Arizona Senate President recently sent a letter to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, outlining the major issues discovered already in the audit, and offering to settle them without additional subpoenas or compulsory action. In the letter, says Epshteyn on Steve Bannon’s podcast, it reveals, “Pallet five, batch 2976, 200 pink slip total, actual total 165. They are missing 35 ballots out of that batch.” He added, “35 out of 100 is 17.5%. 10 out of 200 is 5%.”

Nothing in either of those stories about Trump saying anything, Corky.

How many reports do you need? Trump wrote his insane lies all over his blog.

No, I can’t personally prove there was no election fraud.
First honest remark I've ever seen you make.

But Donald’s cyber security chief, his AG, umpteen audits, umpteen signature matches, machine/ hand recounts, and 65 judges said there was not.
And there we go, back off to lying in lala land again. Not ONE of these people said that there was no election fraud. Everyone admits there is fraud in EVERY election! Anyone who claims that last year's election, the most controversial and dubious in history, was totally aboveboard w/o cheating, is both a liar and idiot beyond all compare.

The only real question is whether the amount of cheating was sufficient to DECIDE the election.

The fact that the Dems are desperately trying to stop the question from being asked, trying to stop audits, suggests that the answer most assuredly is

:yes_text12:

Lol Tooby. The only cases of fraud I’ve heard about were three in PA - All Trump votes for dead people. :lol:

That's another Trump lie.

A second issue flagged by the audit has to do with "anomalies" in chain of custody processes for ballots. The letter says the county has yet to provide chain of custody documentation, bags storing the ballots were not sealed, batch dividers are missing, and ballot boxes were sealed with regular tape rather than tamper evident seals.

Arizona Senate President recently sent a letter to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, outlining the major issues discovered already in the audit, and offering to settle them without additional subpoenas or compulsory action. In the letter, says Epshteyn on Steve Bannon’s podcast, it reveals, “Pallet five, batch 2976, 200 pink slip total, actual total 165. They are missing 35 ballots out of that batch.” He added, “35 out of 100 is 17.5%. 10 out of 200 is 5%.”

Nothing in either of those stories about Trump saying anything, Corky.

How many reports do you need? Trump wrote his insane lies all over his blog.

Trump being unhinged is certainly nothing new. But it’s getting worse by the moment.

The only cases of fraud I’ve heard about were three in PA - All Trump votes for dead people.

Of course, Glovy, that's why no one takes you serious and you're nothing but a hyper-partisan schmuck-- -- -- it only stands to reason that the only fraud you've "heard" about is three single cases of it done by republicans! You haven't even the integrity to concede that the democrats do it at all, except that 30-40 leftwing organizations HAVE ALREADY PROUDLY ADMITTED TO and taken credit for stealing it from Trump! And I've told you about it and published the material, but of course-- -- --

-- -- -- you just keep forgetting. :lmao:

The only cases of fraud I’ve heard about were three in PA - All Trump votes for dead people.

Of course, Glovy, that's why no one takes you serious and you're nothing but a hyper-partisan schmuck-- -- -- it only stands to reason that the only fraud you've "heard" about is three single cases of it done by republicans! You haven't even the integrity to concede that the democrats do it at all, except that 30-40 leftwing organizations HAVE ALREADY PROUDLY ADMITTED TO and taken credit for stealing it from Trump! And I've told you about it and published the material, but of course-- -- --

-- -- -- you just keep forgetting. :lmao:

Do share these admissions with the class Toobster / We all ears.
Face it, you fell for The Bigly LIE and you got NOTHIN ;)

Do share these admissions with the class Toobster

You mean AGAIN? What, so you can just "forget" all over? I've already posted the material I bet 3-5 times.

You must think I have nothing but free time like you.

Next time will be in my Election Fraud Thread when I lay to rest forever any doubts about the election.

Try not to forget to read it when I start it soon one of these days.

Cyber Ninjas, bamboo ballots, erased databases that actually weren’t erased, and now ballots being fed to chickens.

Conservatives are simply becoming more and more insane.
The database was erased and recovered, drive-by asswipe.

This is silly. Everyone knows ballots get fed to pandas. That's why they're made of bamboo.

Duh? :D

View attachment 490978
Bore-owitz sucks almost as badly as your flaccid attempt at memes....Give it up, Goober.

1zwubx.jpg

Forum List

Back