Fed-Up Arizona Republican Erupts At trump Fans Who Claim Their Ballots Were Fed To Chickens

You know that the auditors are getting down to the nub of cheatery, when these people are freaking out as they are.
Yea, really......heh heh..................heh heh...............heh heh heh.....
Point being that anyone can fall for 4Chan and 8Chan trolls, no matter how preposterous.

Clean your room, moonbat.

I hope you don't think they are going to uncover evidence of "cheating" in Arizona, I hope you're smarter than that. It's been recounted more than once. No cheating.

I do not believe the election was stolen, but recounting does nothing.
For example, what if there are a million bogus ballots from people who never voted?
You can recount til doomsday and never discover the fraud.
They've discovered boxes of ballots that were supposed to be sealed, broken open and significant numbers of ballots missing.....Up to 17% in one case.

There's some serious stink coming out of Maricopa.

Yes, if recounting includes things like counting how many unused ballots are missing, then I think its a good idea.
We're not talking about unused ballots....We're talking about ballots that were cast and collated into boxes of 200, then sealed.

The auditors have found boxes unsealed and ballots missing.

Here's more of that fraud. A Trump voter kills his wife, then votes for Trump with her ballot.

When we find actual fraud, it's usually by Trump voters. Why?

Because the Trump side encourages their side to commit fraud. They tell them over and over "Democrats are cheating, so you should cheat to counteract Democratic cheating!".

Needless to say, the Democrats don't point at the constant flood of Republican cheating and say that makes it okay for Democrats to cheat. As is always the case, moral high ground to the Democrats.

Oh, the cheater-killer's cheating was caught because ... they checked the sig.

The conservatives have accused Arizona election officials fed ballots to chickens in an attempt to cheat so that Biden would win Arizona.

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous lies from the trump people thus far.

Feeding ballots to chickens.

This is nothing but a huge farce and damaging our election system.

The lies from the trump people about this are unending and so ridiculous. This needs to stop. You are damaging the Republican Party and our elections.

Trump's accusations are insane.Why humor him?

You know that the auditors are getting down to the nub of cheatery, when these people are freaking out as they are.
Yea, really......heh heh..................heh heh...............heh heh heh.....
Point being that anyone can fall for 4Chan and 8Chan trolls, no matter how preposterous.

I hope you don't think they are going to uncover evidence of "cheating" in Arizona, I hope you're smarter than that. It's been recounted more than once. No cheating.

For example, what if there are a million bogus ballots from people who never voted?
They've discovered boxes of ballots that were supposed to be sealed, broken open and significant numbers of ballots missing.....Up to 17% in one case.

Yes, if recounting includes things like counting how many unused ballots are missing, then I think its a good idea.
We're not talking about unused ballots....We're talking about ballots that were cast and collated into boxes of 200, then sealed.

That's another Trump lie.

A second issue flagged by the audit has to do with "anomalies" in chain of custody processes for ballots. The letter says the county has yet to provide chain of custody documentation, bags storing the ballots were not sealed, batch dividers are missing, and ballot boxes were sealed with regular tape rather than tamper evident seals.

Arizona Senate President recently sent a letter to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, outlining the major issues discovered already in the audit, and offering to settle them without additional subpoenas or compulsory action. In the letter, says Epshteyn on Steve Bannon’s podcast, it reveals, “Pallet five, batch 2976, 200 pink slip total, actual total 165. They are missing 35 ballots out of that batch.” He added, “35 out of 100 is 17.5%. 10 out of 200 is 5%.”

Nothing in either of those stories about Trump saying anything, Corky.

A second issue flagged by the audit has to do with "anomalies" in chain of custody processes for ballots. The letter says the county has yet to provide chain of custody documentation, bags storing the ballots were not sealed, batch dividers are missing, and ballot boxes were sealed with regular tape rather than tamper evident seals.

Arizona Senate President recently sent a letter to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, outlining the major issues discovered already in the audit, and offering to settle them without additional subpoenas or compulsory action. In the letter, says Epshteyn on Steve Bannon’s podcast, it reveals, “Pallet five, batch 2976, 200 pink slip total, actual total 165. They are missing 35 ballots out of that batch.” He added, “35 out of 100 is 17.5%. 10 out of 200 is 5%.”

He went to town on his blog before it crashed.. Totally insane.

He went to town on his blog before it crashed.. Totally insane.
So what?....The facts were reported in both those stories before Trump said anything.

Trump was winning on election night. Something mysterious happened in the overnight hours, that we know. Did they bring in boxes of fraudulent votes for Biden, or they they find a way to get rid of Trump votes?

Trump was winning on election night. Something mysterious happened in the overnight hours, that we know. Did they bring in boxes of fraudulent votes for Biden, or they they find a way to get rid of Trump votes?

Trump told his people not to use mail in voting services so they didn't.

Yes that trump lie was addressed by the republican controlled Arizona board of supervisors yesterday at their public hearing. There is only one lone democrat on that board.

All of the republicans on that board easily shredded that trump lie and others.

If any of the trump people bothered to watch the video of that hearing they would know it's a lie but then, maybe they did and do know it's a lie but still try to pass it off.

Whatever their motivation, anyone who has more than one working brain cell watched that video or read the transcript and knows that even the republicans in Arizona have had enough of the lies.

Yes that trump lie was addressed by the republican controlled Arizona board of supervisors yesterday at their public hearing. There is only one lone democrat on that board.

If any of the trump people bothered to watch the video of that hearing they would know it's a lie but then, maybe they did and do know it's a lie but still try to pass it off.

Whatever their motivation, anyone who has more than one working brain cell watched that video or read the transcript and knows that even the republicans in Arizona have had enough of the lies.

Absolutely. They are disgusted by Trump's insane lies.

Those "republicans" are insubordinate and hiding -possibly involved in destroying- public election records that have been demanded by their superiors in the state Senate.

If you dweebs won fair-and-square, why all the obstruction of inspecting the documentation that would prove it?

1621385022741.jpeg

I like to go to 8Chan and Gab and try out new conspiracies and see which ones Trumpers run with....

I never thought ballot eating chickens would take off tho....

I always thought a bunch of environmentalist Big Foots rigging the election would be much easier for them to believe....
You mean like you leftbat fools fell hook-line-and-sinker for the "OK" hand sign, Pepe the frog, and the purple trash dove?
Did any of what you listed cause people to storm the US Capitol and face years in prison for believing an insecure narcissistic con man?

No?

Cool...

Now back to the TOPIC OF THE OP...

Why do Trumpers keep ending up like this guy.....

I’m fairly certain THAT drunk ate all the Rump ballots! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back