Fed Raises Rates By 75 Basis Points- What a Healthy Economy

Recession already coming. High end housing taken a down turn and residential sales prices are back below asking prices. Household debt also up about the same percentage as inflation so more people are going into debt to just maintain their current situations.

Actually, that's exactly what you do in healthy economies.

Then, you lower rates during recessions.

Wow dude.

You don't have any idea what you are talking about.
Like I've said before, I sure hope nobody pays for your advice but, if they do, keep that grift going as long as you can. Anybody that dumb deserves to lose their money.
You're like the reverse barometer for reality, common sense & sound advice.
Will you be back in a few months telling us how great things are as the economy is failing from inflation & debt, we are in a full recession, businesses are closed because discretionary income has disappeared, all while the housing bubble bursts?
Can you keep giving advice so everybody knows the exact opposite of what to do?

12+ years of massive Fed stimulus + $2T poured in by the NY Fed to save short term credit markets in 2019 + exploding post-lockdown demand + still-crippled global supply chains + the Fed admittedly WAY behind on raising rates + Negative European Interest Rates = Big Global Inflation.

It's only a mystery to those who are ignorant.
All to help prop up the elite investor class.
There are so very few of them, and millions of us.
I have been preaching our real enemy is modern corporatism/globalism/elitism for 15 fucking years.
It just keeps getting worse and worse. And all people do is yell about the 2 parties.
The reality is... when it all reaches critical mass and comes crashing... the $100millionairs and $Billionaires that all this is designed to prop up - they will be fine.
We will suck on it, just like we are now.

Like I've said before, I sure hope nobody pays for your advice but, if they do, keep that grift going as long as you can. Anybody that dumb deserves to lose their money.
You're like the reverse barometer for reality, common sense & sound advice.
Will you be back in a few months telling us how great things are as the economy is failing from inflation & debt, we are in a full recession, businesses are closed because discretionary income has disappeared, all while the housing bubble bursts?
Can you keep giving advice so everybody knows the exact opposite of what to do?
Aww, crybaby said something stupid, now the crybaby crybabies

Oh, you are definitely a crybaby. The fake LOLs and laugh emojis are always a tell.

Now go make up something stupid again, and make sure to throw another hissy fit when you get exposed.
Back to crybaby again? Stick with something kid. Try to show a little self confidence & stick with a decision.
Try your gender first & expand from there
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :fu: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

12+ years of massive Fed stimulus + $2T poured in by the NY Fed to save short term credit markets in 2019 + exploding post-lockdown demand + still-crippled global supply chains + the Fed admittedly WAY behind on raising rates + Negative European Interest Rates = Big Global Inflation.

It's only a mystery to those who are ignorant.
In other words, Don't Blame Joe.

Forum List

Back