What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fed printing money.

jbander

Gold Member
Reaction score
in 2020 the fed printed 3 1/2 trillion dollars of new money and the way they incorporate into the econimy is by buying federal debt. So why isn't that then shown by the deduction of the debt that this country has. So Debt seems to be less important if we litterally can print money to get out of it.Or print us out of a major part of the debt.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trying to make sense of the government spending is your first mistake.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
in 2020 the fed printed 3 1/2 trillion dollars of new money and the way they incorporate into the econimy is by buying federal debt. So why isn't that then shown by the deduction of the debt that this country has. So Debt seems to be less important if we litterally can print money to get out of it.Or print us out of a major part of the debt.
You voted for this shit, dumbfuck.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wow, you've actually made a descent observation and question! Now, too bad you voted for the cause.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why print money to buy debt when they can just print money?

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why print money to buy debt when they can just print money?

Because they can sell the debt, to shrink the money supply.
How do you shrink the money supply, if you just print and spend?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Because they can sell the debt, to shrink the money supply.
How do you shrink the money supply, if you just print and spend?

Why are we paying interest on thing we can just create?

OP
J

jbander

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trying to make sense of the government spending is your first mistake.

My comment has little if at all anything to do with spending money, try reading it and get back to me.

OP
J

jbander

Gold Member
Reaction score
My point is that we actually can print our way out of our debt or part of it. Once we buy debt with the incorporation of our printed money into our system , why isn't that amount deducted from the debt. As in the purchace of 3 and 1/2 trillion dollars printed last year which was put into our economy by the purchase of debt.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My point is that we actually can print our way out of our debt or part of it. Once we buy debt with the incorporation of our printed money into our system , why isn't that amount deducted from the debt. As in the purchace of 3 and 1/2 trillion dollars printed last year which was put into our economy by the purchase of debt.
No worries, I'm sure Joe Biden knows what he is doing. or are you a little nervous?

You sound nervous.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Once we buy debt with the incorporation of our printed money into our system , why isn't that amount deducted from the debt.

Why would that change.....or help anything?

OP
J

jbander

Gold Member
Reaction score
No worries, I'm sure Joe Biden knows what he is doing. or are you a little nervous?

You sound nervous.
You have no clue what I'm talking about do you? Why spit out nothing and waste bandwidth.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List