fed printing money.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
in 2020 the fed printed 3 1/2 trillion dollars of new money and the way they incorporate into the econimy is by buying federal debt. So why isn't that then shown by the deduction of the debt that this country has. So Debt seems to be less important if we litterally can print money to get out of it.Or print us out of a major part of the debt.

in 2020 the fed printed 3 1/2 trillion dollars of new money and the way they incorporate into the econimy is by buying federal debt. So why isn't that then shown by the deduction of the debt that this country has. So Debt seems to be less important if we litterally can print money to get out of it.Or print us out of a major part of the debt.
You voted for this shit, dumbfuck.

Wow, you've actually made a descent observation and question! Now, too bad you voted for the cause.

Trying to make sense of the government spending is your first mistake.

My comment has little if at all anything to do with spending money, try reading it and get back to me.

My point is that we actually can print our way out of our debt or part of it. Once we buy debt with the incorporation of our printed money into our system , why isn't that amount deducted from the debt. As in the purchace of 3 and 1/2 trillion dollars printed last year which was put into our economy by the purchase of debt.

My point is that we actually can print our way out of our debt or part of it. Once we buy debt with the incorporation of our printed money into our system , why isn't that amount deducted from the debt. As in the purchace of 3 and 1/2 trillion dollars printed last year which was put into our economy by the purchase of debt.
No worries, I'm sure Joe Biden knows what he is doing. or are you a little nervous?

You sound nervous.

Once we buy debt with the incorporation of our printed money into our system , why isn't that amount deducted from the debt.

Why would that change.....or help anything?

No worries, I'm sure Joe Biden knows what he is doing. or are you a little nervous?

You sound nervous.
You have no clue what I'm talking about do you? Why spit out nothing and waste bandwidth.

Forum List

Back