What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fed Creates More 'Money' Stocks go up... Magic!

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Your link isn't working for me but we do this and wonder why we have such high inflation.

Natural Citizen

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's worth a chuckle that on the very same day the dow crashes every talking head on the idiot box starts yapping about everybody hurry up and go get the covid shot.

Guess we see where they're all invested. Heh heh.

Last edited:
OP
bugs

bugs

VIP Member
Reaction score

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your link isn't working for me but we do this and wonder why we have such high inflation.

High inflation is such a relative term. For me it brings back memories of the whole 1970's. Back when Nixon's wage and price controls was tried and failed. Gerry Ford's introduction of the "WIN" button (Whip Inflation Now) didn't do squat to control it, who would have guessed? Finally Carter had to bite the bullet and select a Fed chairman who favored a tight money policy. By 1981 mortgage rates reached 21%.

I believe just-in-time supply chain has more to do with the recent price increases then the debt. The ridiculous overspending isn't anything new, it has been going on the past 20 years.

OP
bugs

bugs

VIP Member
Reaction score
High inflation is such a relative term. For me it brings back memories of the whole 1970's. Back when Nixon's wage and price controls was tried and failed. Gerry Ford's introduction of the "WIN" button (Whip Inflation Now) didn't do squat to control it, who would have guessed? Finally Carter had to bite the bullet and select a Fed chairman who favored a tight money policy. By 1981 mortgage rates reached 21%.

I believe just-in-time supply chain has more to do with the recent price increases then the debt. The ridiculous overspending isn't anything new, it has been going on the past 20 years.
We're in Deep shit my Friend....

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
The stock market is a lot a risk just to keep up with inflation after corporate and personal income taxes at the federal and sometimes state and local levels plus personal capital gains taxes.

Gold isn't practical as an investment because guns are banned and the cops keep busting our homes and cracking our safes for suspected contraband.

Clothes on a person’s back, lucky to stay out of prison in fascist America. Don't starve to death.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List