Fed Creates More 'Money' Stocks go up... Magic!

It's worth a chuckle that on the very same day the dow crashes every talking head on the idiot box starts yapping about everybody hurry up and go get the covid shot.

Guess we see where they're all invested. Heh heh.

Last edited:
Your link isn't working for me but we do this and wonder why we have such high inflation.

High inflation is such a relative term. For me it brings back memories of the whole 1970's. Back when Nixon's wage and price controls was tried and failed. Gerry Ford's introduction of the "WIN" button (Whip Inflation Now) didn't do squat to control it, who would have guessed? Finally Carter had to bite the bullet and select a Fed chairman who favored a tight money policy. By 1981 mortgage rates reached 21%.

I believe just-in-time supply chain has more to do with the recent price increases then the debt. The ridiculous overspending isn't anything new, it has been going on the past 20 years.

High inflation is such a relative term. For me it brings back memories of the whole 1970's. Back when Nixon's wage and price controls was tried and failed. Gerry Ford's introduction of the "WIN" button (Whip Inflation Now) didn't do squat to control it, who would have guessed? Finally Carter had to bite the bullet and select a Fed chairman who favored a tight money policy. By 1981 mortgage rates reached 21%.

I believe just-in-time supply chain has more to do with the recent price increases then the debt. The ridiculous overspending isn't anything new, it has been going on the past 20 years.
We're in Deep shit my Friend....

Your link isn't working for me but we do this and wonder why we have such high inflation.
The stock market is a lot a risk just to keep up with inflation after corporate and personal income taxes at the federal and sometimes state and local levels plus personal capital gains taxes.

Gold isn't practical as an investment because guns are banned and the cops keep busting our homes and cracking our safes for suspected contraband.

Clothes on a person’s back, lucky to stay out of prison in fascist America. Don't starve to death.

Forum List

Back