FEC fines DNC and Clinton for Trump dossier hoax

Notice though how Clinton herself was not fined.

We don't need a series of unplanned suicides. Next thing you know the FEC director is found draped over a memorial cannon in a federal park double-tapped in the back of the head with a suicide note written in purple crayon... isn't that biden's favorite crayon, you ask.... why yes, yes it is.... couldn't have been hillury....

Just like the Covid hoax we thinkers identified this from the start as made up crap. Then agenda driven Mueller stumbled around for two years and found zip. After he found zip the libs blubbered ”but…but…but….here is the evidence “

America is squandering a large portion of it's energy on it's domestic fight. It's already led to a coup attempt for Trump's personal gain, that are the wrong reasons for desiring change.

Working class Americans are coming together for a generic reason that doesn't include R/D politics.
the coup attempt to overturn the 2016 election with a fake dossier by leaders in the dem party was a much bigger threat than idiots that trespassed at the capital !

Just the proof they LIED is enough for me.

The cultists wont change. No matter how many times their cult leaders lie to them, they stay loyal to the cult.

BRAINWASHED SHEEP.

YOU BOUGHT THE LIES, YOU STUPID FUCKS.

IT IS DOCUMENTED HILLARY LIED.

The FISA warrant obtained to spy on Trump was granted based on evidence paid for by Hillary Clinton….which was proven to be a bunch of lies.

She lied about funding it, and then the document was a lie.
what the dems did was a true insurrection carried out at the top levels of government !

We don't need a series of unplanned suicides. Next thing you know the FEC director is found draped over a memorial cannon in a federal park double-tapped in the back of the head with a suicide note written in purple crayon... isn't that biden's favorite crayon, you ask.... why yes, yes it is.... couldn't have been hillury....
You forget to mention his pants around his ankles. Liberals' are not going to miss out on a free good time!

autta use this as a spring board into a grand jury into the clinton foundation, since donations have dried up on that scam

I was assured by my moral superiors it was a Russian hoax.
Like Hunters laptop linking Joe to treason of the highest order.

I was assured by my moral superiors it was a Russian hoax.
Like Hunters laptop linking Joe to treason of the highest order.

Now they are saying just because the laptop belongs to Hunter and the emails are authentic, you cant prove the CONTENT of the emails is TRUE! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The cult always move the goalposts. They already forgot thry said the laptop was a Russian plant.

ITS A FUCKING CULT.

The most damning part of the clinton/dnc collusion with Putin to undermine the 2016 election is that Putin’s useful idiots that make up the dembot cult continue to spread disinformation….which in part has allowed such a weak president like xiden to get elected and putin to invade ukraine, again

Just the proof they LIED is enough for me.

The cultists wont change. No matter how many times their cult leaders lie to them, they stay loyal to the cult.

BRAINWASHED SHEEP.

YOU BOUGHT THE LIES, YOU STUPID FUCKS.

IT IS DOCUMENTED HILLARY LIED.

The FISA warrant obtained to spy on Trump was granted based on evidence paid for by Hillary Clinton….which was proven to be a bunch of lies.

She lied about funding it, and then the document was a lie.
They got fined because they payed the firm and categorized it as "legal services" (instead of opposition research), and the FEC disagreed.

but you take that as proof they lied?
The dossier was never used during the 2016 campaign.
The dossier was only known about until after Trump assumed office.

They got fined because they payed the firm and categorized it as "legal services" (instead of opposition research), and the FEC disagreed.

They got fined because they were laundering money to Steele and didn't want a direct connection between him and the campaign.

The proof is the settlement.

The most damning part of the clinton/dnc collusion with Putin to undermine the 2016 election is that Putin’s useful idiots that make up the dembot cult continue to spread disinformation….which in part has allowed such a weak president like xiden to get elected and putin to invade ukraine, again

Poot loves that the moron cult gives him such credit.

i seem to recall someone high up calling it an insurance policy .....

Forum List

Back