DHS preparing for as many as 18,000 migrants per day after lifting of Title 42, Mayorkas says

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
When you invite them in, don't be surprised if they come, and stupid bastard Biden did just that!

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said on Sunday that his agency is preparing for as many as 18,000 migrants daily after the lifting of Title 42, an order allowing authorities to swiftly expel migrants at U.S. land borders.

“What we do is we prepare and we plan, and we’ve been doing so for months understanding that the Title 42 authority that the CDC holds is not going to be around forever because, quite frankly, we want to conquer the pandemic and put it behind us,” Mayorkas said on CNN’s “State of the Union,” referring to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

A couple of days back the head of the BP said that currently 50% of his patrol force is doing admin work. He said if Title 42 is lifted 100% of his patrol force will be forced into admin work instead of patrolling the border.

Dems in the administration/congress should be tied to a lamppost and horsewhipped.

There’s a baby formula shortage going on, and warnings about a rise in COVID cases, and Biden’s response is to move 100,000 illegals PER WEEK into our country to soak up resources and spread more virus?

They are so driven in their attempts to destroy America and create hardships for Americans that they‘re not even trying to hide it.

A couple of days back the head of the BP said that currently 50% of his patrol force is doing admin work. He said if Title 42 is lifted 100% of his patrol force will be forced into admin work instead of patrolling the border.

Dems in the administration/congress should be tied to a lamppost and horsewhipped.

Millions of us will look back at this time and view it as the time the president destroyed America and it's traditions.

There’s a baby formula shortage going on, and warnings about a rise in COVID cases, and Biden’s response is to move 100,000 illegals PER WEEK into our country to soak up resources and spread more virus?

They are so driven in their attempts to destroy America and create hardships for Americans that they‘re not even trying to hide it.

Biden and the Dims don't care, they simply want as many future voters as possible.

I catch Covid again it will be the last thing I will do because I will not survive another attack, so someone better stop this because I am not the only one that this will kill…

I ain’t saying we shouldn’t help but going from extreme to another is not the damn answer either!

I mean are the Democrats trying to lose for the next fifty years?

I catch Covid again it will be the last thing I will do because I will not survive another attack, so someone better stop this because I am not the only one that this will kill…

I ain’t saying we shouldn’t help but going from extreme to another is not the damn answer either!

I mean are the Democrats trying to lose for the next fifty years?

Apparently not enough Americans care how many flood in here, or they wouldn't vote for Dimocrats in the first place.

This is why they are flooding in as never before:

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Forum List

Back