Fearing backlash, EU declares: Mass rapes weren't by migrants, it's just a "public order matter"!!

How about "Bunch of drunken yobs gets out of hand and behaves badly" - That never happens anywhere else does it ?

1000 sexual assaults in 1 night??? No. Almost nowhere...even in America's worst ghettos....does that happen.

Lol, there you go again.
From your own link it states that 500 crimes were committed and 40% were of a sexual nature.
40% of 500 is 200 and not 1000.

How many were actual offences is still to be proven in court.

I accept that it isnt acceptable behaviour but neither are the actions of bigots like yourself trying to inflame the situation by exaggerating the figures.

Why cant you types stick to the facts ?

I'll listen to witnesses and cops in Europe. The number across Europe by migrants is well over 1000
Well you are changing your stance now. Why not just admit you inflated the figures ?
If you had the balls to say "Ooops, yes I got the figure wrong,it still isnt good is it ?" nobody would argue with you. But that would take a bigger man than you. Your credibility is now at zero.

Well....I didnt. New Years Eve there were well over 1000 sexual assaults reported across Europe by migrants.

Keeping being a tolerant leftist. Eventually they'll find you too.

Well know you stated it was in Cologne.
Cite your sources, if you can.

Was that 1000 attacks in a single night by the same bunch of people?

1000 sexual assaults in 1 night??? No. Almost nowhere...even in America's worst ghettos....does that happen.

Lol, there you go again.
From your own link it states that 500 crimes were committed and 40% were of a sexual nature.

I accept that it isnt acceptable behaviour but neither are the actions of bigots like yourself trying to inflame the situation by exaggerating the figures.

I'll listen to witnesses and cops in Europe. The number across Europe by migrants is well over 1000
Well you are changing your stance now. Why not just admit you inflated the figures ?
If you had the balls to say "Ooops, yes I got the figure wrong,it still isnt good is it ?" nobody would argue with you. But that would take a bigger man than you. Your credibility is now at zero.

Well....I didnt. New Years Eve there were well over 1000 sexual assaults reported across Europe by migrants.

Where did I say Cologne??? If your gonna try to call me out on what I said....at least know what I said fat ass.

Lol, there you go again.

Where did I say Cologne??? If your gonna try to call me out on what I said....at least know what I said fat ass.
EU leaders: 'No link' between Cologne sex attacks and migrant crisis

That hasnt happened anywhere has it ?

It happened across Europe Immigrants, read Muslim Immigrants made over 1000 sexual attacks in a single night. Be specific now and cite for us a similar occurrence anywhere else by a different group.

Women need to battle for gun rights and start shooting the balls off these guys.

It happened across Europe Immigrants, read Muslim Immigrants made over 1000 sexual attacks in a single night. Be specific now and cite for us a similar occurrence anywhere else by a different group.
You thick fucker.You saying it happened doesnt make it so. Show me the proof.

North Carolina is more dangerous than anywhere in western Europe you bigoted simpleton.

Then muslims should keep their shiney red asses out of North Carolina before they end up with a couple more assholes.

Forum List

Back