Fear is anti-American

The visual. It looks like an Obama campaign ad. A young, OWS protester, condemning precisely what he promotes.

I'm happy to hear that you don't subscribe to the divisiveness.

You saw what you wanted to see, not what I posted, U. Read the sign. Fear of other classes, fear of other cultures...that's not a partisan statement. Both parties do it. I wish we'd realize that we're better than that.

Re-read the post. Does this seem to be the work of someone who claims to have an IQ above 127?

My 8th grade son writes more articulately.

She claim's to be a published author also? I would hate to have to edit that manuscript.

It's a biography:

children10.jpg

I don't see it the way you do. How absolutely outrageous of me. How very dare I voice an opinion - on a public message board no less! I can understand your fury. :lol::lol:

Projection? Survey says yes.

Interestingly, one phrase you will never see from me.... 'shut the fuck up'. Because everyone has the right to their opinion - no matter how stupid. However, I am inclined to call stupid as stupid. The issue, for you, is that you see that as me thinking I am intellectually superior to those posters who make stupid comments. That's your problem, I can't be arsed to make it mine. Comprehension is not something you value.... judging by your posts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/115980-the-usmb-coffee-shop-2368.html#post4544060

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/183045-allen-west-is-a-member-of-the-cbc-2.html#post4076149

Last edited:
Projection? Survey says yes.

Interestingly, one phrase you will never see from me.... 'shut the fuck up'. Because everyone has the right to their opinion - no matter how stupid. However, I am inclined to call stupid as stupid. The issue, for you, is that you see that as me thinking I am intellectually superior to those posters who make stupid comments. That's your problem, I can't be arsed to make it mine. Comprehension is not something you value.... judging by your posts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/115980-the-usmb-coffee-shop-2368.html#post4544060

BOOM POW POW :lol:

What, exactly, about the OP made you think that I posted it with partisan motives?

The visual. It looks like an Obama campaign ad. A young, OWS protester, condemning precisely what he promotes.
Exactly what make's you say the guy in the picture is an OWS protester?

His skin color?

The hat he is wearing?

Wording on the sign?

Exactly what make's you say the guy in the picture is an OWS protester?

His skin color?

The hat he is wearing?

Wording on the sign?

Most of the OWS shitters were white. This is one of the stock photographs from the renewed "Occupy" protests that have been floating in the press.

Regardless, I don't see his protest as a means of uniting people.

Most of the OWS shitters were white. This is one of the stock photographs from the renewed "Occupy" protests that have been floating in the press.

Regardless, I don't see his protest as a means of uniting people.
So telling people not to be afraid is somehow divisive?

Then you are basically saying that Churchill's famous speech along those lines was all wrong?

Ya know, about nothing to fear. :cool:

It plays to the Martin lynch mob mentality, that white people live in murderous fear and are ready to act out at any second.

Then you are basically saying that Churchill's famous speech along those lines was all wrong?

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself" is a quote that was plagiarized by FDR, not Churchill.

(Alexander Theroux is the actual author of the quote.)

It plays to the Martin lynch mob mentality, that white people live in murderous fear and are ready to act out at any second.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself" is a quote that was plagiarized by FDR, not Churchill.

Any perceived divisiveness in that photo is in the eye of the beholder.

Any perceived divisiveness in that photo is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't think so.

The party media has been pounding on the hated whites for months, claiming that Martin was shot due to "fear" by hated whites of innocent black children. That because the hated whites live in constant fear, they are a danger to the community.

{George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, Gated Communities, and Fear
Posted Apr 20, 2012 at 03:26 PM
By Whet Moser}

George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, Gated Communities, and Fear - The 312 - April 2012 - Chicago

{Hoodies, Trayvon Martin, and America’s Racial Fears
by Robin Givhan Mar 29, 2012 12:39 PM EDT
How a garment rooted in weekend athleticism became the complicated symbol for our country’s moral outrage and racial unease.}

Trayvon, Hoodies and America's Fears - The Daily Beast

{George Zimmerman was very simply taught to fear black men by his society, and he learned his lessons well. And while he must be punished for his transgressions — and hopefully will be, now that the Justice Department is investigating and a Grand Jury is being convened — let there be no mistake, he cannot and should not take the fall alone for that which stems so directly from a larger social and cultural narrative to which he (and all of us) have been subjected.}

Tim Wise » Trayvon Martin, White Denial and the Unacceptable Burden of Blackness in America

Hated whites are creatures who know nothing but irrational fear, so the Obama media has screamed without respite for unending months. The hated whites must be disarmed for the safety of the good people of color. All fear comes from the hated whites, and that is the root of all violence, so say the party media.

So yes, I see this sign as just more of the campaign against the hated whites and their "irrational fear" as the party media puts it.

Wow. Nice rant. Make sure you clean the foam off your monitor.

Now, do I look like the liberal media to you? :lol: Do I even look particularly liberal?

We have nothing to fear but fear itself refers to the fear people have of confronting violance and fighting back. They don't want to make things worse. It was that kind of fear that led Britian to accept the Nazi take over of Poland fearing that if Germany was confronted over this kind of national murder it would make things worse. Britian was wrong It was their fear that made WWII so devastating.

The mob attacks by black teens should not be feared, but confonted. Not foolishly confronted but forcefully confronted meeting violence with violence. These kinds of attacks will not stop until the punishment becomes worse than the pleasure.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself refers to the fear people have of confronting violance and fighting back. They don't want to make things worse. It was that kind of fear that led Britian to accept the Nazi take over of Poland fearing that if Germany was confronted over this kind of national murder it would make things worse. Britian was wrong It was their fear that made WWII so devastating.

The mob attacks by black teens should not be feared, but confonted. Not foolishly confronted but forcefully confronted meeting violence with violence. These kinds of attacks will not stop until the punishment becomes worse than the pleasure.

I don't agree.

We must demand that our law enforcement apply laws in a just manner without regard to race. A mob cannot be allowed to "vent" due to race.

But violence by the citizenry only begets more violence.

I don't agree.

We must demand that our law enforcement apply laws in a just manner without regard to race. A mob cannot be allowed to "vent" due to race.

But violence by the citizenry only begets more violence.

Violence by the citizenry is just about the only thing to stop the violence. What can the police do? As one officer said "What do you think we can do, tell their parents?" Even non violent methods used by the police are complained about, no pepper spray, no soft restraints. Nothing but letting them rampage is acceptable.

The police are ineffective with a mob. It's the police that end up punished, not the mob members. The only way to stop a mob in these circumstances is a real smackdown.

Forum List

Back