FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus

AGAIN, please refer to post #3 in this thread. That would be fantastic.....
How can Trump be BOTH not responsible, but also be the savior of everything?
Listen you, unless Trump is bedside forcing these drugs down your throat, then you got nothing. Right to try is amazing, and you better be glad there is hope when in many cases there is none. Get some kind of decency to yourself, and have some respect and care for the sick and dying.

If people like you caused a delay in these things all because of your hate filled politics, then shame on you along with anyone else who is like you.
When there is two lines, one says for the stupid and one says for the others , why does the right always pick the stupid line.
If you keep using your stupid lines here, it is my hope that one day you will finally wise up enough to figure out that you are the problem (not others here), and that you finally realize that you are just a petty agitator that people just scoff at, and then laugh at when you write the stuff that you write. Give it up already.
Why would I even consider the value of your gibberish. I'm having a good time simply telling the truth and sorry to tell you but that truth includes the fact thsat your leader is less then pond scum and his supporters are at the same level/

AGAIN, please refer to post #3 in this thread. That would be fantastic.....
How can Trump be BOTH not responsible, but also be the savior of everything?
Listen you, unless Trump is bedside forcing these drugs down your throat, then you got nothing. Right to try is amazing, and you better be glad there is hope when in many cases there is none. Get some kind of decency to yourself, and have some respect and care for the sick and dying.

If people like you caused a delay in these things all because of your hate filled politics, then shame on you along with anyone else who is like you.
When there is two lines, one says for the stupid and one says for the others , why does the right always pick the stupid line.
If you keep using your stupid lines here, it is my hope that one day you will finally wise up enough to figure out that you are the problem (not others here), and that you finally realize that you are just a petty agitator that people just scoff at, and then laugh at when you write the stuff that you write. Give it up already.
Why would I even consider the value of your gibberish. I'm having a good time simply telling the truth and sorry to tell you but that truth includes the fact thsat your leader is less then pond scum and his supporters are at the same level/
You hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!

How much money are you rightwingers willing to bet that the ultimate drug to cause this disease to get under control will have nothing to do w/the drug you're pushing in this thread now?

I'm willing to bet staying on this site.

Who's willing to take me up on it?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
i'll take your bet commie ! if it is proven that Hydroxychloroquine combined with the z pac doesn't help people fight and recover i will leave this message board for 1 month if it helps you leave for 1 month !

FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus Effective Immediately…
Posted on March 29, 2020 by sundance
Well, well, well…. After the media went bananas trying to refute President Trump several weeks ago after he spoke optimistically about the potential for a malaria medication called chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to be used to combat the coronavirus, today the FDA has approved its use.

Ya know he was putting the screws to the no good lecherous filthy rat burrecrats at fda

It's like......I dunno having a real leader

I was running bribe scenarios in my head on how to get this shit.....just in case

Great news for coronavirus cadavers. The cadavers will be protected from malaria.
and you are immune to common sense.

OP, can you explain how Trump can simultaneously be both not responsible for anything, but also take credit for saving everyone?
soooo china isn't responsible ...thanks for your opinion traitor ? are the leaders of France ,Spain ,Italy and the UK and many many others also responsible for the virus ravaging their people ?

i'll take your bet commie ! if it is proven that Hydroxychloroquine combined with the z pac doesn't help people fight and recover i will leave this message board for 1 month if it helps you leave for 1 month !
All or nothing.

Why not make it for good?

soooo china isn't responsible ...thanks for your opinion traitor ? are the leaders of France ,Spain ,Italy and the UK and many many others also responsible for the virus ravaging their people ?
They got hit first, they did their best to cope w/a new reality.

WE had the benefit of what happened to THEM!

Yet Trump pranced around talking about "*sniff* We got it unda kontrol! *sniff*" like a GD glue-huffer

Yet Trump pranced around talking about "*sniff* We got it unda kontrol! *sniff*" like a GD glue-huffer
bullshit commie ! the chicoms covered up and downplayed the virus and even locked up and silenced doctors and journalist that tried to warn the world ! you are a traitor and an enemy communist sympathizer ! the chicoms your buddies are at fault for this ! and in Nov the choice will be America 1st or the dems and business as usual with their chicom pals !

go to china town and celebrate in a crowd and when yall are done everyone cram into a subway car and go on a joy ride like your dem leaders said you should a few weeks ago ! if you dont you are a racist ! are you a racist MarcATL ? are you going to do as instructed by your masters ? they take you for granted . no matter what they know they have your vote . name one dem inner city stronghold thats been under their leadership for decades that isnt crime ridden and poverty stricken . name one !

All or nothing.

Why not make it for good?
because i am feeling merciful to your stupid ass ... take the bet commie or admit you are talking out of your stupid ass again.

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.
Here is a liberal who would like to see his fellow americans die. So Trump will look bad.

That is irrelevant. This is war. Days matter. Who cares if some more effective drug shows up in a few weeks or months? We need something that is proven effective NOW.
Your response confirms that you really don't believe the shat that you rightwingers are spewing about this BOGUS drug.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
If one of your loved ones gets the virus and they are on their death bed. Would you suggest the doctors use the drug, or you gonna let your hatred for Trump kill them?

Trump owns stock in the drug's manufacturer, whose CEO is also a huge trump and republican donor.

Since trump has been publicly promoting the drug as a cure, the stock has gone way up.

How can we trust him?

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.
Here is a liberal who would like to see his fellow americans die. So Trump will look bad.

If you are just making that claim for political reasons, you are a disgusting pig. If you think that claim is true,you are insane.

If you are just making that claim for political reasons, you are a disgusting pig. If you think that claim is true,you are insane.
No you're a disgusting human being. If obama said the same. You would applaud it. Experts say it works in certain cases, and you're against it. Because your hatred for a man.

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

It does, lol.

No you're a disgusting human being. If obama said the same. You would applaud it. Experts say it works in certain cases, and you're against it. Because your hatred for a man.
If Obama were the one in charge, and without trials and FDA approval kept promoting this drug as the cure, based on minimal success in some cases, over and over and over and over again.... sure he said he was not a doctor and did not know for certain, and continued promoting promoting promoting it

over ALL OTHER DRUGS from several other drug developers, with the same or even better result in their preliminary trial use, with no mention of the other drugs with promise even better than the drug Obama was promoting....

but those drugs did not get Obama's mention or any special action that released the drug for use by doctors, a special and unheard of FDA release.... because they did not have complete trials done.... but neither did the drug Obama was promoting.... which is a TOTALLY unfair and seemingly illegal process.....

And then you found out the big gun at the Pharma company of the drug that Obama was promoting, was a huge Obama supporter and DONOR and also a huge Democratic DONOR.

and added to that, you found out that Obama's trust, owned huge amounts, of fund that owned huge huge huge amounts of stock in the company that developed the drug that Obama was promoting and profiting off of, with stock rises for this company since Obama started promoting its product....

would YOU really trust what Obama was telling you about this drug? Would you really be okay with Obama doing what trump has been doing with his profiteering off of it?

I don't think you would trust Obama.....

and YOU SHOULD NOT trust Trump on this either, and let the best man win, on whatever drug is REALLY THE BEST to treat this virus for all of us instead of the US govt, trying to buy up this Obama/ or Trump drug before we even have any kind of valid and proven testing.

If Obama were the one in charge, and without trials and FDA approval kept promoting this drug as the cure, based on minimal success in some cases, over and over and over and over again.... sure he said he was not a doctor and did not know for certain, and continued promoting promoting promoting it

over ALL OTHER DRUGS from several other drug developers, with the same or even better result in their preliminary trial use, with no mention of the other drugs with promise even better than the drug Obama was promoting....

but those drugs did not get Obama's mention or any special action that released the drug for use by doctors, a special and unheard of FDA release.... because they did not have complete trials done.... but neither did the drug Obama was promoting.... which is a TOTALLY unfair and seemingly illegal process.....

And then you found out the big gun at the Pharma company of the drug that Obama was promoting, was a huge Obama supporter and DONOR and also a huge Democratic DONOR.

and added to that, you found out that Obama's trust, owned huge amounts, of fund that owned huge huge huge amounts of stock in the company that developed the drug that Obama was promoting and profiting off of, with stock rises for this company since Obama started promoting its product....

would YOU really trust what Obama was telling you about this drug? Would you really be okay with Obama doing what trump has been doing with his profiteering off of it?

and YOU SHOULD NOT trust Trump on this either, and let the best man win, on whatever drug is REALLY THE BEST to treat this virus for all of us instead of the US govt, trying to buy up this Obama/ or Trump drug before we even have any kind of valid and proven testing.
Like i said to another poster. If one of your loved ones gets the virus. Make sure you demand they don't get the drug. I mean you hate Trump more than you love your family, so sad.

Like i said to another poster. If one of your loved ones gets the virus. Make sure you demand they don't get the drug. I mean you hate Trump more than you love your family, so sad.
Would you have your family take that drug Trump promoted with no trials proving it difinitively works, when there was another trial drug that was more promising in preliminary trials?

Would you have your family take that drug Trump promoted with no trials proving it difinitively works, when there was another trial drug that was more promising in preliminary trials?
What drug is that? The drug has been approved for several other ailments. Tell me how many prescriptions has Trump wrote. Trump is trying to make this situation better. Like i said if you get on your death bed, just remember your hatred for Trump is worth more than your life. That's really a sad thing to say.

Forum List

Back