FBI's facial recoginition programs udner fire over privacy accuracy concerns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The bureau has largely ignored the Government Accountability Office’s concerns about its use of facial recognition in criminal investigations.
FBI’s Facial Recognition Programs Under Fire Over Privacy, Accuracy Concerns

And i you don't wake up and fight this instead of being an indoctrinated idiot who votes for Obamas and Clinton.......You a.h prefer to let your parental gov. tell you all the moves to make your that pathetic

The bureau has largely ignored the Government Accountability Office’s concerns about its use of facial recognition in criminal investigations.

And i you don't wake up and fight this instead of being an indoctrinated idiot who votes for Obamas and Clinton.......You a.h prefer to let your parental gov. tell you all the moves to make your that pathetic

It's far bigger than the FBI. About a week ago, I read a report where a guy took a few already existing cameras in a parking lot put there not for security reasons but actually just so that people inside could see the weather and that sort of thing, and for $100, tied into them with a readily available program that he was able to identify people, who they were, where they worked, etc. from them.

Unless and until we rid the world of cameras EVERYWHERE you go (next time you're out and about, look around and you'll find cameras on streets, bridges, garages, in stores and restaurants---- it's hard to be anywhere there ISN'T a camera on you!) the only solution is to wear non-descript hats, clothes and sunglasses to avoid getting cataloged into somebodies database.

• Banned

It's far bigger than the FBI. About a week ago, I read a report where a guy took a few already existing cameras in a parking lot put there not for security reasons but actually just so that people inside could see the weather and that sort of thing, and for $100, tied into them with a readily available program that he was able to identify people, who they were, where they worked, etc. from them.

Unless and until we rid the world of cameras EVERYWHERE you go (next time you're out and about, look around and you'll find cameras on streets, bridges, garages, in stores and restaurants---- it's hard to be anywhere there ISN'T a camera on you!) the only solution is to wear non-descript hats, clothes and sunglasses to avoid getting cataloged into somebodies database.

Dude every corner has at least 4 cameras on each side of the street Walmart put up this bs this cop thingy where it it's n nothing but cameras I forgot what they call it but talk about a gawd dam police state these mother fkrs want camers up your ass next. Sry to be nasty but that is the next move for these insecure democratic stupid fks who can't seem to get it through their fkd up head THIS IS ALL TO CONTROL THE POPULATION!! Democrats and fake republicans are selling their assholes BS LIES to make them feel safe.

I have a pellet gun that hates traffic cameras. I was visiting a friend in Rawlings, MD and the speed limit was 45mph. I received a letter from the town police with a picture of my license plate and an inset of a speedometer showing 45mph and a sign saying "School Zone-25mph during School Hours," also the time which was 7:19 PM on a Sunday Aug 12, 2018. I called them to protest and they wouldn't accept my explanation so I sent them the $50.00 fine. To make a long story short I was back in Rawlings in early Dec and took out that *&^%$# camera. The wife is always prodding me to get a hobby so I am going to buy more pellets and go hunting. My Garmin GPS alerts me to cameras and school zones.

I have a pellet gun that hates traffic cameras. I was visiting a friend in Rawlings, MD and the speed limit was 45mph. I received a letter from the town police with a picture of my license plate and an inset of a speedometer showing 45mph and a sign saying "School Zone-25mph during School Hours," also the time which was 7:19 PM on a Sunday Aug 12, 2018. I called them to protest and they wouldn't accept my explanation so I sent them the $50.00 fine. To make a long story short I was back in Rawlings in early Dec and took out that *&^%$# camera. The wife is always prodding me to get a hobby so I am going to buy more pellets and go hunting. My Garmin GPS alerts me to cameras and school zones.
That is why I have never put my license plates on when I buy or lease cars. I simply smile and wave for all the traffic cameras. However, I hear that some states have caught up with this trick and dealers are now issuing temporary plates made out of cardboard until the permanent plates arrive.

Dude every corner has at least 4 cameras on each side of the street Walmart put up this bs this cop thingy where it it's n nothing but cameras I forgot what they call it but talk about a gawd dam police state these mother fkrs want camers up your ass next. Sry to be nasty but that is the next move for these insecure democratic stupid fks who can't seem to get it through their fkd up head THIS IS ALL TO CONTROL THE POPULATION!! Democrats and fake republicans are selling their assholes BS LIES to make them feel safe.

It is all being driven by liability lawyers and insurance companies.

Hillary broke the FBI facial recognition camera
hillaryClintonSGSyugh.jpg

Forum List

Back