FBI worked secretly with hospitals to strip US citizens' gun rights, documents show

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
No one wants to take your gun rights away. (insert sarcasm emoticon here)

EXCLUSIVE — The FBI coordinated secretly with hospitals and medical centers to strip U.S. citizens of their rights to own, buy, or even use firearms, according to a trove of internal documents obtained by the Washington Examiner.

Behind closed doors and without congressional approval, the FBI has worked hand in hand with the Secret Service and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to strip over two dozen people of their gun rights with internal forms, records show. On the heels of this revelation by the Washington Examiner in December 2022, newly obtained documents and emails shed light on how the bureau apparently received a helping hand from medical facilities to waive gun rights from at least five people.

This is why I don’t answer questions not directly related to my care when I see medical professionals. Nothing. Not even the stupid “Do you feel safe at home?” Question.

quyahahahahhaha.jpeg

This is why I don’t answer questions not directly related to my care when I see medical professionals. Nothing. Not even the stupid “Do you feel safe at home?” Question.

Nurse>Do you drink alcohol?

Anathema>>Not answerin you, ya fed!

>How many hours of sleep do you get each night?

>>Stop askin' me personal questions!!!

>Do you have chest pain or shortness of breath?

>>What is this...an interrogation?!

lol

Nurse>Do you drink alcohol?

Anathema>>Not answerin you, ya fed!

>How many hours of sleep do you get each night?

>>Stop askin' me personal questions!!!

>Do you have chest pain or shortness of breath?

>>What is this...an interrogation?!

lol

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Theater of the Absurd.

This is a fun place to hang out as y'all just get more and more unhinged?

Wonderful thought provoking post.

Forum List

Back