FBI: White Supremacists Plotted Attack on US Power Grid if Trump Lost the Election

Here some more sick shit that inspires violence

Violence, Both Literal and Rhetorical, Marks Right-Wing Convergence on Washington, DC | Right Wing Watch

Roaming the streets of Washington, D.C., Saturday night, the Proud Boys, a self-declared “Western chauvinist” group with ties to white nationalists, looked for fights. They found them; in most cases, they seem to have started them.

The groundwork for the chaotic violence was laid earlier that day at a series of pro-Trump events convened to call for President Donald Trump to remain in the White House—where talk of violence and rebellion was loud and clear, extremists were welcomed and given a platform before thousands, and conspiracy theories were touted as fact. All were given the thumb of approval from Trump, who basked in the display of loyalty to him on Twitter.
after the year long violence we have just seen it amazes me you are complaining about violence that didnt happen,,,
I'm not complaining about anything that did not happen. I am complaing about the irresponsible rhetoric from the right that inspires such violence, eith attempt or actually carried out
The left can vandalize, disrupt, shut down city blocks, set fires, etc., but the real problem to you, is when the right talks?

You're the problem.
The violence has been far more prevelant on the right. Deal with it.
False.

You're a liar.

For all of the Trump-Publicans lapping up all the crazy talk about things like marshal law and disruping the convention, please know that this is the sort of thing that loose talk can and does inspire

FBI: White supremacists plotted attack on US power grid (apnews.com)

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid, the FBI alleges in an affidavit that was mistakenly unsealed.

The teen was in a text group with more than a dozen people in the fall of 2019 when he introduced the idea of saving money to buy a ranch where they could participate in militant training, according to the affidavit, which was filed under seal along with a search warrant application in Wisconsin’s Eastern U.S. District Court in March. The documents were inadvertently unsealed last week before the mistake was discovered and they were quickly sealed again.

And it is what Trump's racism inspires aswell

The affidavit details an investigation into group members, who allegedly share white supremacist ideology. The document outlines how they communicated over encrypted messaging applications before three of them eventually met up in person. They also allegedly shared recommended reading on white supremacist literature, required a “uniform” to symbolize their commitment and talked about making weapons. The affidavit says the Ohio teen put Nazi flags in his room, but his mother told him to take them down.
Yup..remember that mall shooting in El Paso..direct result of Trump scaring people about an invasion from Mexico..
I grew up around the illegals had a friend and her baby murdered by them and two great aunts murdered by them--------the illegals should scare you just in their crimes alone. (remember we have a million foreign born in our federal prisons as it is)............then you have the disease including COVID that they are spreading over here along with TB and many others---and the lawsuit frauds, the welfare frauds, the tax frauds costing us hundreds of billions $$$$ if not more now.
Why the hell are you here blathering about "illegals" who, by the way are human beings who are undocumented and who commit far fewer crimes than citizens? The subject is dangerous rhetoric that leads to violence. You post is an excerise in trolling and Gish Gallop. Do you even know what planet you're on?
BS----stop trying to spread propaganda. AGAIN I GREW UP around them. They are a collection ah0les--here for the free ride. Less than human---prone to alcoholism, spousal, child, and an animal abuse among other crimes. DUI are common with these a-holes.......what do you expect from people breeding to collect US welfare. They are a drain on all government resources and the environment. Notice the areas that they move into quickly become a shithole of crime. If they were as good as americans are--their home countries would be better off than the US as most come from lands that have far more natural resources.

I didn't GISH GALLOP btw---I pointed out the facts that i have seen first hand---my family members and friend and her BABY murdered by illegals. Same group that murdered my friend murdered my puppy names tags as well for kicks. The diseases they bring over are well documented...TB once gone from the states now back spreading with many other diseases thanks to the nasty illegals. Fraud lawsuits abound by this greedy little animals looking for a free ride also not hidden. A million of their asses in prison here--also easy to find. Welfare and tax fraud also high on their favorite list.

Again, if you think these animals are so great why does every area they go to become worse and why aren't their homelands ETOPHIA. Ship their asses back--you can go with them.

For all of the Trump-Publicans lapping up all the crazy talk about things like marshal law and disruping the convention, please know that this is the sort of thing that loose talk can and does inspire

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid, the FBI alleges in an affidavit that was mistakenly unsealed.

The teen was in a text group with more than a dozen people in the fall of 2019 when he introduced the idea of saving money to buy a ranch where they could participate in militant training, according to the affidavit, which was filed under seal along with a search warrant application in Wisconsin’s Eastern U.S. District Court in March. The documents were inadvertently unsealed last week before the mistake was discovered and they were quickly sealed again.

The affidavit details an investigation into group members, who allegedly share white supremacist ideology. The document outlines how they communicated over encrypted messaging applications before three of them eventually met up in person. They also allegedly shared recommended reading on white supremacist literature, required a “uniform” to symbolize their commitment and talked about making weapons. The affidavit says the Ohio teen put Nazi flags in his room, but his mother told him to take them down.
Yup..remember that mall shooting in El Paso..direct result of Trump scaring people about an invasion from Mexico..
I grew up around the illegals had a friend and her baby murdered by them and two great aunts murdered by them--------the illegals should scare you just in their crimes alone. (remember we have a million foreign born in our federal prisons as it is)............then you have the disease including COVID that they are spreading over here along with TB and many others---and the lawsuit frauds, the welfare frauds, the tax frauds costing us hundreds of billions $$$$ if not more now.
Why the hell are you here blathering about "illegals" who, by the way are human beings who are undocumented and who commit far fewer crimes than citizens? The subject is dangerous rhetoric that leads to violence. You post is an excerise in trolling and Gish Gallop. Do you even know what planet you're on?
When you compare crimes rates on a demographic per capita basis undocumented people commit fewer crimes than legal residents..
Fewer reported crimes......
And what exactly is your inane theory as to why that is?
You start by assuming my theory is insane and you expect me to answer you?

Go fuck yourself you ignorant little bitch.

Retards like you are what is pulling the rest of us down as a society.
You are indeed a great debater. Wipe the spit off of your chin and see if you can answer the question.

BS----stop trying to spread propaganda. AGAIN I GREW UP around them. They are a collection ah0les--here for the free ride. Less than human---prone to alcoholism, spousal, child, and an animal abuse among other crimes. DUI are common with these a-holes.......what do you expect from people breeding to collect US welfare. They are a drain on all government resources and the environment. Notice the areas that they move into quickly become a shithole of crime. If they were as good as americans are--their home countries would be better off than the US as most come from lands that have far more natural resources.

I didn't GISH GALLOP btw---I pointed out the facts that i have seen first hand---my family members and friend and her BABY murdered by illegals. Same group that murdered my friend murdered my puppy names tags as well for kicks. The diseases they bring over are well documented...TB once gone from the states now back spreading with many other diseases thanks to the nasty illegals. Fraud lawsuits abound by this greedy little animals looking for a free ride also not hidden. A million of their asses in prison here--also easy to find. Welfare and tax fraud also high on their favorite list.

Again, if you think these animals are so great why does every area they go to become worse and why aren't their homelands ETOPHIA. Ship their asses back--you can go with them.
Good fucking God! You just don't get it you are off topic and throwing as much dung at the wall- however irrelevanrt- as you can hoping that something will stick. Just a bunch od xenophobic, racist bullshit that has nothing to do with the topic. Gish Gallop

Violence, Both Literal and Rhetorical, Marks Right-Wing Convergence on Washington, DC | Right Wing Watch

Roaming the streets of Washington, D.C., Saturday night, the Proud Boys, a self-declared “Western chauvinist” group with ties to white nationalists, looked for fights. They found them; in most cases, they seem to have started them.

The groundwork for the chaotic violence was laid earlier that day at a series of pro-Trump events convened to call for President Donald Trump to remain in the White House—where talk of violence and rebellion was loud and clear, extremists were welcomed and given a platform before thousands, and conspiracy theories were touted as fact. All were given the thumb of approval from Trump, who basked in the display of loyalty to him on Twitter.
after the year long violence we have just seen it amazes me you are complaining about violence that didnt happen,,,
I'm not complaining about anything that did not happen. I am complaing about the irresponsible rhetoric from the right that inspires such violence, eith attempt or actually carried out
The left can vandalize, disrupt, shut down city blocks, set fires, etc., but the real problem to you, is when the right talks?

You're the problem.
what violence???
See the facts about the Charlottesville riot. You decide what they mean. - Fabius Maximus website

You're the problem.
what violence???
See the facts about the Charlottesville riot. You decide what they mean. - Fabius Maximus website
for fucks sake that was 4 yrs ago not to mention a singular event,,, got anything current???

When you compare crimes rates on a demographic per capita basis undocumented people commit fewer crimes than legal residents..

You are indeed a great debater. Wipe the spit off of your chin and see if you can answer the question.
Apologize for being an asshole and I suspect, a waste of life, and then we can start over..... until then, though, you can go fuck yourself.

You're the problem.
what violence???
for fucks sake that was 4 yrs ago not to mention a singular event,,, got anything current???
For Fucks sake! Open your eyes:

'Right-wing violence’ by Trump supporters likened to Nazi brown-shirts by the Lincoln Project’s Steve Schmidt - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Is Far-Right Political Violence Getting Worse? - Bloomberg

Violence by far right is among US’s most dangerous terrorist threats, study finds | The far right | The Guardian

You're the problem.
what violence???

'Right-wing violence’ by Trump supporters likened to Nazi brown-shirts by the Lincoln Project’s Steve Schmidt - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Violence by far right is among US’s most dangerous terrorist threats, study finds | The far right | The Guardian
but wheres the violence??? whining like a little bitch isnt showing me violence,,,

now on the otherhand I can show you 9 months straight of leftwing violence,,,,

You're the problem.
what violence???

Translation= "Damn it! Accept my bullshit propaganda as gospel!!!"

LOL

GTFO of here.

Apologize for being an asshole and I suspect, a waste of life, and then we can start over..... until then, though, you can go fuck yourself.
I have nothing to appologise for. Your assertion cannot be described as anything but inane. If you are going to advance such hateful bullshit you had better provide some documentation, or you have no credibility. NONE!

You're the problem.
what violence???

LOL

GTFO of here.
Prove that it is propaganda.

That's nothing compared to the decimation of all police promoted by the Democrats v. All other Americans who didn't vote for them, starti g with Republican Steve Scalise, who almost died on the operating table twice. He was shot by a wannabe KGB shooter in the service of Communist Bernie Sanders by the name of James Hodgkinson if memory serves me right. And he had a list i. His pocket of Republican house leaders had Steve Scalise at the top of his intended hit list.

If that isn't enough to make your blood run cold, I don't know what is. :cranky:

You're the problem.
what violence???

but wheres the violence??? whining like a little bitch isnt showing me violence,,,

Violence takes many forms. Words that incite violence are violence. Do not try to say that these people are not inciting violence. That just makes you sound stupid, or an obvious liar

That's nothing compared to the decimation of all police promoted by the Democrats v. All other Americans who didn't vote for them, starti g with Republican Steve Scalise, who almost died on the operating table twice. He was shot by a wannabe KGB shooter in the service of Communist Bernie Sanders by the name of James Hodgkinson if memory serves me right. And he had a list i. His pocket of Republican house leaders had Steve Scalise at the top of his intended hit list.

If that isn't enough to make your blood run cold, I don't know what is. :cranky:
1608773480701.png
1608773510986.png
1608773528664.png

You're the problem.
what violence???

Violence takes many forms. Words that incite violence are violence. Do not try to say that these people are not inciting violence. That just makes you sound stupid, or an obvious liar
depends on what those words are for,,,

words to incite violence against tyranny is self defense not violence

I have nothing to appologise for. Your assertion cannot be described as anything but inane. If you are going to advance such hateful bullshit you had better provide some documentation, or you have no credibility. NONE!
Hateful?

Bullshit.

Go fuck yourself until you apologize.

You're the problem.
what violence???

LOL

GTFO of here.
Prove that it is propaganda.
Are you aware of how fucking stupid you look right now?

You're the problem.
what violence???

depends on what those words are for,,,

words to incite violence against tyranny is self defense not violence
Tyranny is a the self-proclaimed most powerful woman in the world who ruins her hairdresser's business of ten years' service to her, and then goes after all small businesses in the United States of America, letting her personal tyranny become her ever-present shadow. You better watch out.

You're the problem.
what violence???

No stupid, it's not.

Forum List

Back