FBI was warned Nikolas Cruz was into ISIS-----Read the Unclassified Document

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hey liberals, the documents says ISIS, not the NRA. Read it!

DWwyxPDX4AAySq6

Last I heard Cruze was an illegal immigrant MS13 MAGA ANTIFA Jihadist.

Too late now. There's already a meme for it..
i-like-to-become-in-a-isis-member.jpg
Falling for more Russian troll farm bullshit? That doesn't even sound like something an American would say. It's obviously a bad translation from someone with only a passing knowledge of English. :laugh2:

Last I heard Cruze was an illegal immigrant MS13 MAGA ANTIFA Jihadist.
Here it is-

The tipster, whose name is redacted from the transcript but identified as an "unknown female," said Cruz “expresses different things” on social media “and then he takes it off.”

“Just recently, now he has switched it to he wants to kill people. And then he put that on his Instagram and about two days later, he took it off,” the tipster said.

She also said she had previously called the Parkland Police Department with warnings about Cruz, giving an officer with the local department "all the information I had."

The tipster described Cruz as a violent child who killed animals, posted frequently about firearms and ISIS, and was “thrown out of all these schools because he would pick up a chair and just throw it at somebody, a teacher or a student because he didn’t like the way they were talking to him.”

Tipster warned FBI school shooting suspect could 'explode'

So he followed Syrian resistance groups, Iraqi fighter groups and spoke of ISIS.

Nikolas Cruz - “he’s so into ISIS”

So, it's beginning to come out, isn't it? Not just that he was doped up on doctor-ordered drugs and enthralled with violent video games - seems he admired the way Muslims slaughtered their victims.

This doesn’t mean that Cruz was an Islamic jihadi. It means that he saw their bloodlust, and admired it. An organization that glories in violence and murder is going to attract people of like mind. And if that organization justifies itself by reference to the teachings of a major religion, this kind of thing is going to keep on happening.

W/an FBI memo @ FBI was told by someone close to Nikolas Cruz that “he’s so into ISIS”

Forum List

Back