FBI warned Hope Hicks about emails from Russian operatives

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Wonder if she shared them with Benedict Donald?

WASHINGTON — F.B.I. officials warned one of President Trump’s top advisers, Hope Hicks, earlier this year about repeated attempts by Russian operatives to make contact with her during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the events.

The Russian outreach efforts show that, even after American intelligence agencies publicly accused Moscow of trying to influence the outcome of last year’s presidential election, Russian operatives were undaunted in their efforts to establish contacts with Mr. Trump’s advisers.​

F.B.I. Warned Hope Hicks About Emails From Russian Operatives

The Russians were all over Trump's campaign like ducks on a June bug, weren't they? Approach after approach, attempt after attempt.
Is this normal? No one has really looked into it before. Did the Russians try to approach the Obama campaign the same way in 2008? Or Romney's?
If it's not normal, WHY TRUMP?
Because he is not a politician and they figured he'd be easy pickin's, or is it something else?

I don’t know how Trumpsters keep denying there’s something wrong here. The Trump campaign was infested with Russians.

This is not normal.

WASHINGTON — F.B.I. officials warned one of President Trump’s top advisers, Hope Hicks, earlier this year about repeated attempts by Russian operatives to make contact with her during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the events.

The Russian outreach efforts show that, even after American intelligence agencies publicly accused Moscow of trying to influence the outcome of last year’s presidential election, Russian operatives were undaunted in their efforts to establish contacts with Mr. Trump’s advisers.​

That's right. Hicks listened to the FBI and refused to even open any emails from unknown sources.
She had screeners check out every email first and she went through an FBI 'firewall' just to be on the safe side.
Unlike Hillary who refused any FBI help to help safeguard her server/s. She didn't want the FBI snooping around and discovering her illegal home-brew server she had hidden in her bathroom.
Hicks was NEVER anyone the FBI was interested in. She still isn't.

What the Hell does this story have to do with anything?

I watched Wolff Blitzer on CNN and Lying Brian Williams on MSNBC last night, and this was a headline on both shows and it was reported in the most somber terms...it sounded like the whole White House was about to be indicted. Yet here are two excerpts from the story you just posted:

"The meetings with Ms. Hicks, what the F.B.I. calls a “defensive briefing,” went beyond the standard security advice that senior White House officials routinely receive upon taking office. Defensive briefings are intended to warn government officials about specific concerns or risks."
"There is no evidence that Ms. Hicks did anything improper."

Why in the Hell is this even a reportable event?

I say, its because the Fake News and you assholes who buy it are so desperate for anything on Trump, you are willing to make fools out of yourselves in hopes of fooling a few half-wits like yourselves.

Last edited:
The Russians were all over Trump's campaign like ducks on a June bug, weren't they? Approach after approach, attempt after attempt.
Is this normal? No one has really looked into it before. Did the Russians try to approach the Obama campaign the same way in 2008? Or Romney's?
Because he is not a politician and they figured he'd be easy pickin's, or is it something else?

Bizarre isn't it? And compounded by all the meetings and every single person who met with Russian spies lied about it until they were busted. Why Trump is a complete mystery although Putin seems to like nationalist, xenophobe, autocrat bullies like such as himself and has gone out of his way to get them elected. But Putin also has Donald over a barrel exemplified by the fact that he's never had a single criticism of Daddy Poot. Can't hardly wait to see Mueller's findings. Even now, he knows ten times what we do.

That's right. Hicks listened to the FBI and refused to even open any emails from unknown sources.
She had screeners check out every email first and she went through an FBI 'firewall' just to be on the safe side.
Unlike Hillary who refused any FBI help to help safeguard her server/s. She didn't want the FBI snooping around and discovering her illegal home-brew server she had hidden in her bathroom.

Wanna bet? - Hope Hicks probably knows more than any other single person and had better be telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This has nothing to do with Hillary, but nice deflection if you're into that sort of thing.

I was warned that Best Buy was trying to contact me via email.

I AM SUCH A BASTARD!

What the Hell does this story have to do with anything?

I watched Wolff Blitzer on CNN and Lying Brian Williams on MSNBC last night, and this was a headline on both shows and it was reported in the most somber terms...it sounded like the whole White House was about to be indicted. Yet here are two excerpts from the story you just posted:

"The meetings with Ms. Hicks, what the F.B.I. calls a “defensive briefing,” went beyond the standard security advice that senior White House officials routinely receive upon taking office. Defensive briefings are intended to warn government officials about specific concerns or risks."
"There is no evidence that Ms. Hicks did anything improper."

Why in the Hell is this even a reportable event?

I say, its because the Fake News and you assholes who buy it are so desperate for anything on Trump, you are willing to make fools out of yourselves in hopes of fooling a few half-wits like yourselves.

At this point, no one is suggesting that Hicks did anything improper other than getting involved with Trump in the first place.

But bet your bottom dollar that she knows plenty.

Hope Hicks may hold the keys to Mueller's Russia puzzle

Wanna bet? - Hope Hicks probably knows more than any other single person and had better be telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This has nothing to do with Hillary, but nice deflection if you're into that sort of thing.

Judge, I absolutely knew that Russians were trying to contact me, as well as Macy’s, my hairdresser and Amazon

Unless they contained coupons, I never opened them!

Judge, I absolutely knew that Russians were trying to contact me, as well as Macy’s, my hairdresser and Amazon

Yeah - contacts from Russian spies is totally analogous to contacts from Amazon and Macy's.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'd better pick up this call from Sergey. :rolleyes-41:

Yeah - contacts from Russian spies is totally analogous to contacts from Amazon and Macy's.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'd better pick up this call from Sergey. :rolleyes-41:

Dumbass, in the age of the interwebs, anyone can send anyone an email.

Receiving them is beyond YOUR CONTROL.

Progressives are some of the biggest dumb asses known to have ever existed.

Trumps relationship with Russia goes back to Soviet days. They have been grooming him for years.

Nope - unwanted emails are normally picked up by my spam filter. Those that aren't are marked as such and after a few times they get cock-blocked.

Completely normal in your world to be endlessly contacted by Russian spies --- Dumbass?

Obama did ask the Russians to wait till after the election, so he could make them a better deal.

Nope - unwanted emails are normally picked up by my spam filter. Those that aren't are marked as such and after a few times they get cock-blocked.

Completely normal in your world to be endlessly contacted by Russian spies --- Dumbass?

:rofl::rofl:

Trumps relationship with Russia goes back to Soviet days. They have been grooming him for years.
________

Grooming him for what, Dumb-Ass?

I guess in your Fantasy World, the Soviets were planning to run him for President of the USA way back in 1989 when the Berlin Wall was coming down and the USSR was in collapse....that would be about ridiculous enough for you.

_________

Forum List

Back