FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

probably so yes.
For passport to be seized, the judge would have listed it in the search warrant. The only reason would be that the passports would need to be evidence of a crime, perhaps if Trump was planning to leave the country? hmm.
There could be a 2nd search warrant, still sealed.
Not listed in the warrant. Illegally seized.

FBI has been forced to return them after getting exposed by Trump. :dance:

Never said anything like that. What I said is that it's LIKELY not an EO, but a decree which means the President proclaims as such verbally. No, they are not the same thing.
So you simply devolve into bullshit lies now that you know you are flatly incorrect.

Face it, there is not presidential decree and you cant link anything because it flatly does not exist.

How monumentally dumb. Wallow in your own ignorance, you seem to need it as a blanket for comfort.

Of all the dumb shit Trump does it is not Trump that ensures I will never vote for him - it is followers like you that eat up bullshit lies and hold onto them even when the most basic facts are shown that they are lies. If Trump declared gravity to be false you would happily go along with it.

So you simply devolve into bullshit lies now that you know you are flatly incorrect.

Face it, there is not presidential decree and you cant link anything because it flatly does not exist.

How monumentally dumb. Wallow in your own ignorance, you seem to need it as a blanket for comfort.

Of all the dumb shit Trump does it is not Trump that ensures I will never vote for him - it is followers like you that eat up bullshit lies and hold onto them even when the most basic facts are shown that they are lies. If Trump declared gravity to be false you would happily go along with it.

Well if you base your vote on what other people say, it's voters like you responsible for the mess this dementia patient put us in and you should not be voting.

Again, from the Politifact article I posted earlier:

Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists Project on Government Secrecy, told PolitiFact in 2017 that such authority gives the president the authority to "classify and declassify at will."

Now, what does "at will" mean to you? To me it means wherever, whenever, however he wants. He doesn't have to sign anything, announce anything, put anything on the internet. He just does it and it's considered done.

Therefore if his declassification policy was anything that leaves his oval office is automatically declassified, that's what it is unless you can show me how it's not. The Congress can't stop him, the courts can't stop him, he has that exclusive power given to him by the US Constitution.

Well if you base your vote on what other people say, it's voters like you responsible for the mess this dementia patient put us in and you should not be voting.

Again, from the Politifact article I posted earlier:

Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists Project on Government Secrecy, told PolitiFact in 2017 that such authority gives the president the authority to "classify and declassify at will."

Now, what does "at will" mean to you? To me it means wherever, whenever, however he wants. He doesn't have to sign anything, announce anything, put anything on the internet. He just does it and it's considered done.

Therefore if his declassification policy was anything that leaves his oval office is automatically declassified, that's what it is unless you can show me how it's not. The Congress can't stop him, the courts can't stop him, he has that exclusive power given to him by the US Constitution.
Lie lie lie.

Your claimed it was a standing order. You claim that standing order is a 'presidential decree.' You know nothing about the crap you spewed. You got called out on it.

Now you want to try and pretend you were not called out on it. Go on, continue being an uniformed shill.

NOT, what Trump's lawyer stated.

Former President Donald Trump and his lawyers have baselessly peddled a conspiracy theory that the FBI may have "planted" evidence during its raid on Mar-a-Lago because "nobody" was allowed to watch. But Trump's lawyer admitted on Thursday that Trump and his family watched the "whole thing" go down from New York through CCTV footage from the resort.

"I think the folks in New York — President Trump and his family — they probably had a better view than I did. Because they had the CCTV, they were able to watch," Bobb told the right-wing outlet Real America's Voice.

Bobb said that she was busy speaking with investigators during the search but the Trump family saw "the whole thing."

The agents ordered the staff to shut off all cameras, but that doesn't mean they did. They left them on against the FBI's demand.

WTF?
NO ONE can ever observe during a police search, idiot.
Let alone a federal search.

Where did you get that bullshit from? Show me where it's written nobody can oversee a search by the FBI.

Lie lie lie.

Your claimed it was a standing order. You claim that standing order is a 'presidential decree.' You know nothing about the crap you spewed. You got called out on it.

Now you want to try and pretend you were not called out on it. Go on, continue being an uniformed shill.

I not only said it was his policy, I provided a link to their claim.

RHtVdLm.jpg

His passports were returned to him prior to him complaining about it, which makes it a moot point considering all the crimes he's committed.

He got them back, didn't he?

Hopefully he'll use it to take a one way trip to Moscow.

You'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off your face from having it planted up his ass, Tree Humper.
Biden released the affidavit hairy man ass sniffer. Nothing to hide there, is there?
I see that you did not deny that you want Trump to pee on you.
1660682282350.png

Forum List

Back