FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

Trump is lying. The FBI didn't take his passports or his legal files. Don't be a fool.
FBI just admitted they have his passports and privileged docs.

Does it hurt to be so stupid?

:oops8:

Last edited:
Links?????

And don't even try the FISA Warrant. In a 70+ page document, one small inconsistency in a supporting document was found. This didn't materially affect the application or the primary evidence contained therein.
More lies and bullshit from Dragoncrotch.
All the upper echelon admitted under oath to Lindsey Graham they wouldn’t sign off on the fake applications again, Simp.

The stink just keeps getting worse.

Again, for the retards and Trumpers (I repeat myself): there is no attorney-client privilege for criminal acts, criminal conspiracy, criminal anything.

Again, for the retards and Trumpers (I repeat myself): there is no attorney-client privilege for criminal acts, criminal conspiracy, criminal anything.
The why is the FBI returning “privileged” documents to Trump taken in error, Simp?

• 18 U.S.C. §§ 793: Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information, which carries a penalty of up to 10 years in prison.
  • 18 U.S.C. §§ 2071: Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally, which carries a penalty of up to three years in prison and disqualification from holding office.
  • 18 U.S.C. §§ 1519: Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy, which carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.
which of those pertains to classification (secrecy level) of documents?
Using your post, Hitlery should be locked up for a few centuries.

She has SAP info on her unsecure server, and the IG said it was compromised by foreign actors.

Trump is lying. The FBI didn't take his passports or his legal files. Don't be a fool.
A lot of people are saying they did, douchebag. Why should anyone believe you?

Attachments

• 1660611454087.png
    1660611454087.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 9
Why does Trump need his passports? He going somewhere? :abgg2q.jpg:
Is Trump a flight risk? Do you mind of I take your passport?

Progs come up with some of the lamest excuses imaginable for violating the Constitutional rights of innocent people.

§ 51.7 Passport property of the U.S. Government. (a) A passport at all times remains the property of the United States and must be returned to the U.S. Government upon demand

perhaps Trump is thinking about fleeing the country? or he's too dumb to realize he's admitting he's a flight risk.
Just think about it, you (can) have two things Trump doesnt: a passport & twitter account.

§ 51.7 Passport property of the U.S. Government. (a) A passport at all times remains the property of the United States and must be returned to the U.S. Government upon demand

perhaps Trump is thinking about fleeing the country? or he's too dumb to realize he's admitting he's a flight risk.
Just think about it, you (can) have two things Trump doesnt: a passport & twitter account.

Trump's lying again. They didn't take his passports. He wants headlines. That's what is going on. He's playing the Trumpies for fools and getting their money.

Trump has been a liar and a cheat his whole life. You're just naive. Why would you defend such a stupid, low class slob?
You're still a denier and an apologist, no amount if insults and name calling changes that, snowflake. Embrace the suck.

Forum List

Back