FBI: The radical right poses a far more greater threat than the radical left

FBI: The radical right poses a far more greater threat than the radical left.

That is, unless. .

Unless you are an unplanned and unwanted prenatal child.
That is, if you think women are nothing more than baby factories and shouldn't have choice on what to do with their own bodies.
Pretty sure in most cases, sleeping with someone is a choice, and the child's body is not the mother's body.
Sex is a choice. That doesn't mean anything as far as what a woman can do afterwards.
It means plenty. It means she chose to sleep with someone, and getting pregnant was the consequence. As a matter of fact, using proper protection is also a choice. Why then should a separate life be terminated because an adult failed two phases of a three phase process?
Our debate on this will go nowhere because it is based on philosophy alone.
Based on philosophy? Looks pretty simple from my perspective. At what point should it be okay an innocent life to be terminated? Should my parents have been allowed to abort me?

That is, unless. .

That is, if you think women are nothing more than baby factories and shouldn't have choice on what to do with their own bodies.
Pretty sure in most cases, sleeping with someone is a choice, and the child's body is not the mother's body.
Sex is a choice. That doesn't mean anything as far as what a woman can do afterwards.
It means plenty. It means she chose to sleep with someone, and getting pregnant was the consequence. As a matter of fact, using proper protection is also a choice. Why then should a separate life be terminated because an adult failed two phases of a three phase process?
No, it never goes anywhere with you fucking radical leftists because you're all fucking RETARDED.

SUCK ON THAT you pathetic fucking moron... now cry to the mods... I couldn't give a fuck less you vile pussy.

Based on philosophy? Looks pretty simple from my perspective. At what point should it be okay an innocent life to be terminated? Should my parents have been allowed to abort me?
It was up to your mom, in my opinion, regardless of who you are as a person today.

Duh.

The number of people actually killed is what matters. As violent as antifa has been, they haven't killed anyone.

Good. Now we can stop debating this.

Does the Radical Left Pose a Violent Threat?
And what makes these killers right wing?
You already know the answer to that. I don't have to tell you. These supremacists have given their political support to Trump. End of story.
Show me how all of these supposed terrorists pledged loyalty to Trump<3
We both know they have. The driver of the most recent case was a Trump supporter according to his family. There's no use in debating this.
"We both know" isn't evidence, it's a fallacy used in place of evidence. What evidence is there that the terrorists in question supported Trump? Hell, what evidence was there that they were white supremacists?

It was up to your mom, in my opinion, regardless of who you are as a person today.
You didn't answer my first question. When is it okay to terminate an innocent life? When a parent doesn't want it? When did adoption stop being an option, and murder take its place?

Is anyone else noticing the irony of someone condemning people for murder, while advocating murder?

What happened in Barcelona, Hamburg is not a threat, just business as usual for the far extreme left (which Mr. Unreasonable is proudly a part of).

That is, unless. .

Only took a few minutes for you to show up and try to turn this thread into an abortion debate. You've got a one track mind, weirdo. Get some new interests. And congratulations, you've now hijacked the thread.

Duh.

The number of people actually killed is what matters. As violent as antifa has been, they haven't killed anyone.

You already know the answer to that. I don't have to tell you. These supremacists have given their political support to Trump. End of story.
We both know they have. The driver of the most recent case was a Trump supporter according to his family. There's no use in debating this.
"We both know" isn't evidence, it's a fallacy used in place of evidence. What evidence is there that the terrorists in question supported Trump? Hell, what evidence was there that they were white supremacists?
See, Pumpkin, my point is that I don't need to tell you. You already know the huge spike in rightwing violence in recent years is directly related to Trump but you choose not to admit it. Instead, you deny it to me and demand evidence for the sake of argument.

See, Pumpkin, my point is that I don't need to tell you. You already know the huge spike in rightwing violence in recent years is directly related to Trump but you choose not to admit it. Instead, you deny it to me and demand evidence for the sake of argument.
What makes the violence right wing? The fact that you've been told so? What makes it related to Trump? I'm demanding evidence because I've never seen any. You're my friend, please show me what convinced you to hold this position.

This is inaccurate and dangerous too. The man armed to the teeth who killed 5 Texas police officers was a sympathizer to the BLM. The guy just a month ago armed to the teeth at the GOP baseball game who, if not for good fortune, would have killed many high ranking U.S politicians. THAT'S scary.

The violence from the left has become worse, and the rhetoric/language has become more violent, and worse normalized, from the late night comedy shows to celebrities and even left wing politicians. Worse, the same consequences that someone would face for threatening Obama does not exist when they threaten a Republican president.

I've seen this movie before. There was an intense and constant effort on everyone to paint right wingers as dangerous with little attention paid to anyone else, there are some trying this today by having people lose their livelihood if they have conservative beliefs. In 2001, even though Israel warned the West about Islamic terror, nobody listened and we all know what attack occurred that year. The West was so ill equipped that the CIA and FBI had very few Arabic speaking agents and had to go on a hiring spree to find them as there was clearly a new threat. I suppose like in Europe today, it was inconvenient to the narrative to believe that some foreign immigrants who don't share American values just might pose a threat.

I don't know that you can call radical Islamic terrorists left wing supporters, but most certainly they share some of the same anti-American, anti-liberty views that many on the alt-left share. From toppling statues to punishing you mercilessly for differing opinions. If I were a betting man I would suggest very few are card carrying Republicans.

That is, unless. .

'Baby factories' would still have a choice on whether to open their doors for production or not. Noone is taking that choice away.

But once the baby is made. . . Children have the same right to the protections of our laws that the 'baby factory' has.

Duh.

How much destruction and death has the radical right caused? None.

How much destruction and death has the radical left caused? Quite a lot.

The FBI has often failed and fails again.

That is, unless. .

Killing the child is a choice too.

Your point?

That is, unless. .

Oh my Gawd!!!
200.webp

Did you hear about the radical right killing 13 in Barcelona yesterday?
yeah they took their lead from Charlottesville. Not the German Kringle event at Christmas, or the Truck plow in Nice, France which killed 80 July 14, 2016, but they were focused on how one dude killed one girl this past week. They took that lead. LOL. I truly am amazed at just how fking stupid the libturds actually are.

Last edited:

That is, unless. .

Fucking snot nosed baby killers.

That is, unless. .

Oh my Gawd!!!
200.webp

That meme cracks me up every time.

Forum List

Back