FBI Suppressed Information that July 4th Killer Crimo Was Connected to Antifa, Progressives and the Occult.

The FBI also approved his gun sale after the cops removed fighting knives from his home a year ago.....
Give the responsibility for background checks to a private entity... we can't trust the FBI any longer....

Obama purposely filled the FBI with leftist loons. It’s going to take decades to weed them out. Just another thing he destroyed .

Well how about that? Could it be that ole J. Edgar was a cross dresser like Crimo was?

That can't be right. First I saw it reported on the news they said he had rightwing affiliations.

More!

How many in the FBI are they protecting who wear women's clothing

Developing: Police Admit Highland Park Shooter Was Wearing Women’s Clothing at Time of Attack​

The FBI knew or should have known... we need an investigation over at the FBI....
So what? Did this character have a criminal record? Nope. So how was the FBI supposed to know that this cretin was trouble in the making? Crystal ball?

We get it. It's the FBI's fault that this punk went on a rampage with some type of weapon of mass murder & it's the FBI's fault.

Maybe they should hire Kreskin as a consultant to predict the next time some maniac goes on a shooting rampage.

Well how about that? Could it be that ole J. Edgar was a cross dresser like Crimo was?

Lol, gateway pundit. The fakes of fake news. Hilarious

The cops did. So what? There was no criminal complaint filed.
Well Clipper new info is breaking fast... he has been arrested multiple times and the cops did make a police report about the knives... he should have never been allowed to purchase a gun... the FBI's back round check said he could... this isn't the first time either... in fact most of these shooters come across the FBI's radar or at least the local police departments radar and they are still able to buy guns body armor night vision all kinds of stuff...
More laws are obviously not the answer.... and you can make of what you will about the FBI but they are at best irresponsible and unable to do a back round check... or there is something more sinister going on...

How many years were you an intermediary in law enforcement?
Don’t need to be to know that failures to enter paperwork or file complaints timely helps things like this happen. Now just shut up instead of contributing your usual nothing you useless troll.

Well Clipper new info is breaking fast... he has been arrested multiple times and the cops did make a police report about the knives... he should have never been allowed to purchase a gun... the FBI's back round check said he could... this isn't the first time either... in fact most of these shooters come across the FBI's radar or at least the local police departments radar and they are still able to buy guns body armor night vision all kinds of stuff...
More laws are obviously not the answer.... and you can make of what you will about the FBI but they are at best irresponsible and unable to do a back round check... or there is something more sinister going on...
With all this info, this gets moved to conspiracy theories?

Maybe I wasn’t clear. I agree with you. I’m wondering why it was moved to conspiracy theories since all this info has come out,
I'm sorry Lantern I misunderstood your post... my bad... I agree with you.... Its been a long day... I had a tree removed and they left a mess for me to clean up and they hit my car in my driveway.... lol

Of course he was, like it or not the truth is the truth.:dunno:

1657153644781.png

I'm sorry Lantern I misunderstood your post... my bad... I agree with you.... Its been a long day... I had a tree removed and they left a mess for me to clean up and they hit my car in my driveway.... lol
All good. It happens. The company going to at least pay for any damage to the car?

Forum List

Back