FBI Stole Trump's Passports During The Raid

Why would Trump store his passports in a box of classified documents from the Oval Office?

Who claimed the passports were with the classified documents?

Biden’s SS Jack Booted Thugs went through Trump’s entire home, including Melania’s clothes. The passports could have been anywhere.

Who claimed the passports were with the classified documents?

Biden’s SS Jack Booted Thugs went through Trump’s entire home, including Melania’s clothes. The passports could have been anywhere.

And Trump said he watched them.

They will return Melania's underwear, dresses and high heels once they are done "inspecting" them.
Didn't Melania have pearls that look just like these Richard Levine is proudly wearing? 🤔

4957.jpg

What would you like to be done over the documents?

You want Trump executed for violating espionage laws?

I am not a cultist. Trump has many flaws. Fuck his vaccine. Fuck him for not firing way more scum in government. Fuck him for signing any spending bills that added to the debt. Fuck him for not ending our many wars.

IS THAT MY Fuhrer, you dumb fuck?

Now, list your Biden grievances. Prove you are not a left wing cult fuck.
LOL. You claim that you are trump-neutral but ask these kinds of dumb questions? :auiqs.jpg:

What do I want Rump to do? How about these for a start?
  • He should not have kept the classified documents.
  • He should not have lied that he had none.
  • Not claimed that the FBI will find nothing and then have an egg on his face when they did.
  • And lastly, ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY for his actions
If you could not figure this out for yourself, guess what? You are a trumptard and yes, Rump is your fuhrer.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Last edited:
LOL. You claim that you are trump-neutral but ask these kinds of dumb questions? :auiqs.jpg:

What do I want Rump to do? How about these for a start?
  • He should not have kept the classified documents.
  • He should not have lied that he had none.
  • Not claimed that the FBI will find nothing and then have an egg on his face when they did.
  • And lastly, ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY for his actions
If you could not figure this out for yourself, guess out? You are a trumptard and yes, Rump is your fuhrer.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

What would you like done to Trump over the documents, specifically?

What specifically should he be charged with and what should his punishment be?

List your Biden grievances….unless you are a Biden asslicking cultist.

What would you like done to Trump over the documents, specifically?

What specifically should he be charged with and what should his punishment be?

List your Biden grievances….unless you are a Biden asslicking cultist.
Are you seriously this dumb?

Your orange douche bag should stand trial and if found guilty should be punished to the full extent of the law. And as per Findlaw site:

The penalty for a conviction of unauthorized disclosure includes up to 10 years in prison, a large fine, or both

Your orange douche bag should stand trial and if found guilty should be punished to the full extent of the law. And as per Findlaw site:

The penalty for a conviction of unauthorized disclosure includes up to 10 years in prison, a large fine, or both

List your Biden grievances.

List the things Biden has done that you do not agree with:

1)

FBI Stole Trump's Passports During The Raid

It must be the passports with nuclear secrets hidden inside that trump was going to give to putin when he visits russia

We cant put nuthin’ over on those college boys at the FBI

List your Biden grievances.

List the things Biden has done that you do not agree with:

1)
You first, trumptard. I have answered enough questions for the day.

What kind of punishment do you think that your orange fuhrer should get for not turning in the classified documents.

1)

One of my favorite moments for the left was when they found HILLARYS EMAILS ON THE SAME LAPTOP AS WEINER’S PEDO PIX.

That shit is amazing.

Hey, what happened to Weiner? Did he go to prison for pedophilia?

You cult fucks said nothing. So STFU and spare me your fake concern about the documents at MAR A LAGO.

You do not care about security. Swalwell was fucking a Chinese spy….crickets. Biden is getting money from multiple nations….crickets.

You pussy faggots are scared of Trump running in 2024….so this is all you can do, try to prevent him from running.

One of my favorite moments for the left was when they found HILLARYS EMAILS ON THE SAME LAPTOP AS WEINER’S PEDO PIX.

That shit is amazing.

Hey, what happened to Weiner? Did he go to prison for pedophilia?

You cult fucks said nothing. So STFU and spare me your fake concern about the documents at MAR A LAGO.

You do not care about security. Swalwell was fucking a Chinese spy….crickets. Biden is getting money from multiple nations….crickets.

You pussy faggots are scared of Trump running in 2024….so this is all you can do, try to prevent him from running.
You are dodging the question, retard.

What kind of punishment do you think that your orange fuhrer should get for not turning in the classified documents?

And yes. Anthony Weiner did go to prison for two years. Try to keep up.

You are dodging the question, retard.

What kind of punishment do you think that your orange fuhrer should get for not turning in the classified documents?
You do not GAF about national security. You just hate Trump because you are in a cult, so STFU.

You do not GAF about national security. You just hate Trump because you are in a cult, so STFU.
For a guy who claims he is not a trumptard, you sure dodge questions like one. :auiqs.jpg:

The same question, retard. You didn't think I am going to let you off the hook, did you?

Trump said that the FBI stole his 3 passports. WTF? Did they think he hid the nuke codes in there????

One aspect of the purpose of the raid I have not seen made elsewhere was the intent, much like J6 to put the fear of God into Trump Supporters. Clearly, they waited until the Trump's were out of state to break into his house and ransack it unsupervised and unrestrained, something that they know they never could have done with Trump home, knowing that fighting with a former president, detaining him or whatever else they might have done would have been at best a VERY BAD LOOK for them, but also to send the message to all who support Trump or have or intended to work with him for MAGA and America First that you are now on the government's enemy list with a target on your back and that if this can happen to Trump, it can happen to you.

They are DESPERATE to stop Trump's reelection at any cost just as they were in 2020 and so have exhausted enormous effort trying to build him and his movement of honestly and transparency in government working for the citizens of this country as some dark and malevolent threat to cover their real intent.

But the effort has failed.

And now you will see a lot of demcrats and RINOs bailing before the midterms; one of the first and most obvious is now Anthony Fauci, intent to flee before a hostile congress really looks at the lies and corruption surrounding him and his handling of the 2020 Covid mess which wrecked a nation.

WE GOT TRUMP THIS TIME!
Part 4,745 in a continuing series.

I thought it was fake news about the FBI steeling his passports.
Don’t you ever get tired of being a useful idiot?

Forum List

Back